PDA

View Full Version : NPC Idea

Machiavelli
07-23-2012, 07:28 AM
This idea came from Blue Archer and I think it's a good one.

She was wondering if it were possible to have more than the regular four NPC's to fight against. Say there was a scroll down bar on the right hand side of the NPC's, you could advance further against tougher NPC's and test out your strength.

This would be great for stronger players, (or curious ones too), as they could fight against a range of NPC Generals within their range, (as it is now), and also against much higher level ranges. They could gain more honor points and experience, (and money), if they'd been smart with their skill points, income, and army.

Machiavelli

admin
07-24-2012, 03:04 PM
We like this idea, we have added it to our list.
Let us know if you have any other suggestions!

Machiavelli
07-24-2012, 04:27 PM
Thank Blue Archer for the idea

RAS-Tommy Gun
07-24-2012, 06:05 PM
If you clear your battle board you get an extra 4 npc's to battle, giving a total of 8

d@.@b ARCHER
07-24-2012, 07:13 PM
Would be nice if devs could set it more on prospective and retrospective as well, not limited to the proximity of a players current level.

admin
09-24-2012, 09:18 AM
We have released this change today - thank you all for your patience. If you send one NPC to the doctor he will be replaced with a higher level NPC until his health is back. This way, you always have 4 NPC players on your board that you can attack. Let us know how is this change working for you.

RONIN
09-25-2012, 09:07 PM
Do we get to loot npc's bases? think we should get better cash than they give out

Machiavelli
09-26-2012, 11:16 AM
Thanks for this upgrade. It will give players the ability to continue to battle tougher and tougher NPC's and really test their talents!

Chris Polok
12-01-2012, 05:22 AM
yes add more NPC`s

RONIN
12-07-2012, 04:22 PM
We have released this change today - thank you all for your patience. If you send one NPC to the doctor he will be replaced with a higher level NPC until his health is back. This way, you always have 4 NPC players on your board that you can attack. Let us know how is this change working for you.
I have run out of NPC's.....Am lvl 255, just wiped floor up with lvl 328 guy, then down to 2 lower level guys......Ooops, ok, Scientist dudes up, never-mind....lol
Would like to address the lower lvl NPC's tho, no honor, so not worth attacking...Maybe a Battle board, so I dont have to kill all 5 bosses to get to the higher honor guy,,,,
Other than having the NPC's stacked, working out well, thanks, RONIN

RONIN
12-11-2012, 12:17 PM
Ok, it happened again...I drove all NPC's into retreat, was alternating between the scientist , and the gray general...after a hit, the gray gen disappeared, and boyer came up, but was in retreat,,,and only had 3 npc's showing. Is this some kind of glitcth, or...?

update..went back in, tenacious col, and boyar up, 1 hit tenacious, gone, boyar, unable to hit, in retreat, and no other npc.....
Should this be moved to bugs?

Machiavelli
12-11-2012, 09:33 PM
I think it's because you're ugly. Try putting a bag over your head and the enemy will stick around longer... (dev's Ronin and I are buddies so I can say that about him.)