PDA

View Full Version : Health Boosts

RAS-Tommy Gun
08-14-2012, 11:31 AM
I want to suggest the addition of a free health boost. There are boosts for morale and ammo but nothing for health. I think it would be pointless if you set it up like the ammo and morale refills (every 8 hours) but i was thinking maybe you could make it a boss reward or a gift item. Or maybe even a daily gift item that you can save up and use when ever you want. It is a pain when you are battling someone or trying to take a sanction and you have to wait 120 seconds for a health refill. I battle a lot and that huge time delay slows me down immensely. If you made it so that when you run out of health and you click "attack" the box pops up with the option to "use health boost" (just like you made the morale option when you click on a mission with no morale). If you made it a daily gift item then we could store these away and we could use them whenever we wanted. That way if there was a "health freak" up on the sanction board we could keep refilling our health until we won the bounty. That is all, thank you

Machiavelli
08-14-2012, 09:30 PM
hmmmmmm... good idea there.

admin
08-22-2012, 09:08 AM
We like the general idea of a health boost. We have noted your idea, we will think about how can we implement this. Let us know if you have any other ideas, thanks!

Machiavelli
08-22-2012, 06:49 PM
I thought the drug take over of the forum was part of your health boost idea... damn. No wonder none of my health boosts ever showed up in the game.

But yes, it is a good idea. Glad you all like it too.

RONIN
10-27-2012, 09:13 AM
Been meaning to post a thread on a health boost, and here one is...sweet....should be a boss item,should be two sizes, 50 health, and 100 health, with a max holding capacity of 5 of each.

dazza sockpuppet
11-28-2012, 10:02 AM
Been meaning to post a thread on a health boost, and here one is...sweet....should be a boss item,should be two sizes, 50 health, and 100 health, with a max holding capacity of 5 of each.

Health you can easily buy for cash so there's really no point to adding another collection item :-)

AtticGeneral
11-29-2012, 03:51 PM
yeah, it cost me 38 million per go, others i know are in 100 million, so yes a health boost would be a great idea,

Mike Brown
02-07-2013, 08:51 PM
i agree health boost would be awesome .