PDA

View Full Version : If you love Warzone : Add somebody you know doesn`t play

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
12-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Hey bud, you got a lot of hot chicas on your FB page. I couldn`t help but notice. . how cool would it be if some hot chicas played? you could be their bodygaurd or whatever.

How many of you got friends on other games getting bored?

Invite, Invite, Invite. We`ve all seen war games come and go, and if you love Warzone you`ll do your part in keeping the game alive. In order to live it needs juice through the arteries, which is us the gamers. If your not happy with an aspect of warzone. That`s what all this is for, the forums, complain and they will hear you out. You have my word on that.

So be it we are the juice, this game most definately needs more. Let`s all invite some friends and grow the warzone populus. Warzone needs help, but if warzone was a brother in arms with a leg broken would you just leave em there? of course not, so get off your asses.

Thank you so much for your time, and participation in my idea to help keep the game strong.:cool:

Blackbird Kului
12-11-2012, 01:17 AM
100% agree..:cool:

Machiavelli
12-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Been doing that. I have sent invites out to all my old W@W buddies, (that's over 2000 invites). Trying to get some more people here also.