PDA

View Full Version : dev please read this its the last time i bored you here

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
12-25-2012, 02:33 PM
dev you have no idea how many great players quit warzone ore give they acounth away to other low levels , i not want to bragg but Conan is famous in many other games , i did ask why they all quit ,
this are the main reasons i hear
1 can not hit below and help clan our friends our just hit the low levels who insulth you in forums
2 heal real to expensife
3 wait 2 min to heal is so anoying
4 sanctions is the not working part this game
5 if you want i make you a list from all players who stop playing warzone ore give acounth away
you will see they all high levels and did use them cc card a lot

i will quit soon to if this continue

merry cristmass and happy new year

Blackbird Kului
12-25-2012, 08:46 PM
hi all....
actually i agreed with all what conan said here...just wanna add something about no 1.
>> can not hit below and help clan our friends our just hit the low levels who insulth you in forums
--- my suggestion to u dev, let us high level player ability to attack low level player but with condition our weapon/loot/gear/stuff same level with low level player...its fair n square..
thats all....n tysvm.

Alex
12-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Hi guys, sorry for the delay.
There's not much I can promise for now, except that we're working to get the next big add-on out, hopefully this weekend or at the start of next week. As I've said, issues like the amount necessary for healing or re-balancing the healing waiting period are on our considerations list for some time now and I guarantee you they will be addressed somehow. We'll restart balancing the game immediately after the add-on is live.

Joel, what problems are you having exactly with the sanctions?

Cheers and thanks for your patience.

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
12-26-2012, 11:53 AM
thank you to reply alex ,
i wil try to reply to your question in my bad english lol,
this game is the most close to w@w maybe the best wargame ever ,warzone it real a great game , but this game is the only one where you not want to level cause your battle list more empty everytime
sanctions?
in w@w sanctions was so fun for all powerfull players
you could sanction who you want 20 times in a row and take your own bounty
that was total power and a great lot fun for all high levels
all who did play w@w a lot have a minie or more then 1 ammo acounth our money acounth to sanction
in warzone you dev seems against minies
i can tell you if you have 5000 players here you have 2000 minies included
you did put a time delay on sanctions , if you sanctions whit same ip adress you have to wait 3 min more then all other players , whit this you real killed sanctions
what they do now some clans sanction for each other
all the fun is gone
santion is the only way to have some more income and all killer love santions but in warzone it just not work
i real spend a lot time in warzone and real money to and i love this game , but i'm a high level now and if i could i would prefer to level backwards,
this game is a gentle knight wargame , can only hl 2 times day same player , can not hit below to show your power to all who insulth you or just the players you not like
i real waiting the update, have a nice day-evening
and happy new year in advance

Gordon Hughes
12-26-2012, 06:15 PM
Alex , like the news about add on. presume it's Australasia. Is there any new oil plants, as it will take me over 8 years to collect 1 billion barrels to buy last oil land. happy new year

Blackbird Kului
12-27-2012, 01:43 AM
just 8 years Gordon...??? pretty quick for u....me..??? maybe next 15 years...hahahahahaha...Alex..pls replace last oil land with others....pls!!!

Alex
12-27-2012, 05:25 AM
Joel,
Thanks for your detailed explanation.
Handling secondary accounts is a tricky busyness and we have to be careful with them since they can lead to all kinds of exploits. But, as I've said (and will try not to repeat it anymore) after the next add-on is live, we will resume re-balancing and fixing where necessary. Please have just a bit more patience.

Gordon and Blackbird
The next add-on is not Australasia, but a completely new module for the game, which we bet you'll enjoy and that we will continue to expand in 2013. Sadly, there's no definitive date I can give for its launch, but it shouldn't be more than a week now.
And yes, work on Australasia will resume after this module is live and it will also bring new land space and buildings with it.

Cheers and thanks for your patience, guys.

Gordon Hughes
12-27-2012, 06:18 AM
Intriguing Alex the plot thickens, look forward to the new module something for the new year to play with.
Blackbird patience is a virtue and oil is running out lol...

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
12-27-2012, 02:54 PM
we all trust you alex to make this game not boring
hope i not need 4 months savings again to buy new bases hahaahaa
have fun all

Dean Tomter
12-28-2012, 03:09 PM
it will be nice for new things in the coming weeks. thank you

rob banks
12-28-2012, 03:23 PM
Hmmm...interesting. I agree with Joel.

RONIN
12-28-2012, 08:09 PM
Speaking as one of the "low levels" who would get pounded, I still am for opening up the attack boards. The resulting free-for-all that will ensue will definitely boost play time up,and probably spark an arms race....After all, it's the conflict we play these games for.....

Shortcake
12-29-2012, 12:39 AM
ATTENTION DEVS!!!! When we gift we see supply refills and moral boosts and they can even be requested to friends. Could you please add Health boosts and add a money boost as well? I think it would be better than just paying out to refill your health. There is also the gift of experience. It costs a lot to heal and for sanctioning which is another issue we can talk about later. Please get back to us as soon as possible. Thank you

Gifting changes

8I also agree that it is way too expensive for units, sanctions, and healing.... Please consider dropping them because it is too long of a wait and then too slow of game play. You can also add more places to do missions in so why can't all these things be lowered. Please respond as soon as possible. Thank your for your time.

Shortcake
12-29-2012, 12:44 AM
I forgot to mention that the sanction board should be able to be its own page and if you lower the bounties It is almost 100% that more people will come back to play and the people who already play will play even more.
Thanks again. Tamara Please respond as soon as possible.

Joseph Lemieux
12-29-2012, 04:20 AM
joel ( Conan ) did you say you were going to quit warzone, at least that's what you say on the message boards. It's because of you joel people are leaving this game because your a cheater and have so many accounts ( as you say mini's ). go play bingo or something because players are really getting sick of you trying to control how players play this game, hard to compete and attack someone with 20 + accounts like you mr big bad Conan.

Joseph Lemieux
12-29-2012, 04:40 AM
Alex, will you in the near future be reducing the att and def boost that is currently at 15% this is still to high. let's try 5%. I would also suggest 2 gold drops in missions per new roll out for an additional 50% total marketplace gold to use in Warzone,

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
12-29-2012, 12:44 PM
jezus always the same story , you beat them and they start to insulth you an even report you to facebook to try to delete you , they call me a racist a cheater its just a never ending story . 20 minies? why not 50 ? and why you not take a look in the mirror joseph and all your clan? nothing remains from old school ras in this game where i was proud to be member , why you think i left ras ?

RONIN
12-29-2012, 01:55 PM
jezus always the same story , you beat them and they start to insulth you an even report you to facebook to try to delete you , they call me a racist a cheater its just a never ending story . 20 minies? why not 50 ? and why you not take a look in the mirror joseph and all your clan? nothing remains from old school ras in this game where i was proud to be member , why you think i left ras ?

I just figured so you would have more players to hit.....

RONIN
12-29-2012, 02:03 PM
In all reality, we have two games going here. the "regular" players, who put 0 cash in, just time, and the credit card players, who put actual cash into a game......This is where the restrictions against hitting lower levels comes in...The gap between levels become extremely pronounced, and the cc players race off into the sunset, only to find......nobody else is there.....then they try to change the rules, to fit their situation.....
I don't know that opening up the battle board would ruin or save the game, but there are players who would leave. Of course, without changes, there ar those who will leave too, so its a dilemma any way you look at it.

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
12-29-2012, 02:58 PM
you not wrong here ronin ( i will not call your real name and reveal your cover )
just a question , who dev like the most, cc players or just zero spenders
and if you think i the only cc players who play this game then think again

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
01-02-2013, 12:56 PM
joseph you the only who not stay polite in forum
why you not start a new topic abouth minies ,
i will name mine thats only bodyguard , my wife have here minie to
so we play whit 4
do you want i give a list all ras minies?
you a new member in ras and a very weak one , in my old school ras would never acept you

Joseph Lemieux
01-03-2013, 01:19 AM
I was not aware chickens have lips and cant shut up and quit like you threatened to the dev's do you remember that?? [Moderated], you have more than just 2 accounts. I was with ~HS~ until adrian asked me to join the ~RAS~ family, you quit and left ~RAS~ your mistake your hated more than ever now lol and your a joke !!!

Alex
01-03-2013, 03:38 AM
Guys, let's stop here with the attacks or I'll have to start some post moderation. Please keep your energy for the game.

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
01-03-2013, 12:28 PM
how can i send you a private message alex? i have something to ask in private

Alex
01-04-2013, 04:52 AM
Joel, to send a private message click on a username and then Private Message.

teenie
01-04-2013, 08:17 PM
i just want to say that i really love the game :)

james henderson
01-06-2013, 09:01 AM
he game is in need of a radical shake up.
New Year was great, for 3 days, with the regeneration times being shortened, as you reach higher levels there is less and less to do in the game, so this was a great boost.
That would go a long way to explaining the mini's, people want to play the game, so they open up a new acct, so they can do so.
The amount of active players is very small in comparison to the amount that are registered, I imagine a lot quit at level 100 or so, when things get too expensive and the game slows down considerably, boredom sets in.
Proof of this is in how many people "Liked" on the Santageddon gift, initially it asked for 500 likes, didn't get close to that, only the dedicated players and their mini's did so.
People love the game, and it would be nice if some of their ideas were taken into consideration.
Speeding things up, Have a maximum amount for health regeneration, say a figure of 50 million, bases get to be prohibitive, not quite sure what the price is for final bases, but I imagine in the region of 200 billion for the last cash base, 100 gold for the gold base, 15 million for the last honour points base and 500 million for the final oil, bearing in mind, there are new levels coming out, what price the new bases, it will take forever.
After Australasia, what comes next, a space race? how prohibitive would be the costs?
The game is going to die from inertia, people will stop playing when it gets too boring.
Oh yes, I am on the verge of dropping out.

Geronimo Windigo
01-06-2013, 05:03 PM
this is a new game , give dev a chance to fix
we not own this game we just play it,
all we ask need a lot time for dev to do
it easy to say it a lot more hard to do

we trust you alex

Alex
01-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Geronimo,
Thanks, me and the team appreciate it.

James and everyone,
We do take ideas into consideration, I'm personally compiling a list (that's pretty huge by now) with new features and fixes that I hope will make it into the game. A small problem in these months is the fact that we work to launch the new expansion and that's our current priority, after which we will begin re-balancing the game. We hoped we could launch the expansion by Christmas, but something is always coming up in development so a clear release date is still unknown, although it should still be this month. Thanks.

james henderson
01-07-2013, 08:55 AM
Alex, appreciate it, these were just ideas I was airing out loud, but they are also gripes that a few of the players have voiced, either here or in news feed-
Geronimo, Hello Conan. not a very good disguise. It's not a new game, it's been going over a year now

Pharao
01-08-2013, 04:41 PM
How can I lose this? please have the following in mind:

My damage was 17 and his 16.
there was no attack or defence boosts "15%" in this round.
I have attack and defence skill points at least 50 points above my level!!

Overview:
His Attack 85844 My Defence: 89238 Difference: 3394 (for me)

Close Details
Their Equipment
1 x Female Assassin (147 Attack)
1 x RAF Fireteam (130 Attack)
1 x SWAT Team Commander (130 Attack)
1 x American War Hero (125 Attack)
2 x Future Santa (234 Attack)
1 x Undead Soldier (107 Attack)
1 x U.S. Veterans (103 Attack)
1 x SWAT Officer (52 Attack)
3 x Commando Officer (84 Attack)
1 x Norad Special Agent (23 Attack)
2 x Ninja Assassin (40 Attack)
444 x Assault Squad (7548 Attack)
3 x Intervention Unit (48 Attack)
Total: 8771 attack

1 x Goliath T1 (150 Attack)
1 x Ambush Commando (145 Attack)
1 x T1 Panther (125 Attack)
1 x Ammunition Transporter (110 Attack)
1 x Navistar Defense Truck (102 Attack)
1 x Army Ambulance (62 Attack)
1 x Assault Army Truck (60 Attack)
5 x T3 Storm (275 Attack)
5 x Desert Phoenix (265 Attack)
5 x M3 Light Tank (250 Attack)
587 x T1-Zeus (28176 Attack)
5 x Police SWAT Vehicle (225 Attack)
1 x Gepard AA System (42 Attack)
1 x Heavy Gun (39 Attack)
Total: 30026 attack

1 x Santageddon (195 Attack)
1 x Mi-24 (160 Attack)
1 x Atomic Airplane (120 Attack)
1 x American Space Shuttle (67 Attack)
5 x A-37 Dragonfly (315 Attack)
1 x Space Ship (61 Attack)
5 x Northrop F-5 (285 Attack)
5 x SEPECAT Jaguar (260 Attack)
15 x F16 (675 Attack)
1 x Nazi Secret Weapon (40 Attack)
426 x MIG 21 (17040 Attack)
Total: 19218 attack

1 x USS Missouri (BB-63) (175 Attack)
1 x American Minehunter (124 Attack)
1 x Sea Monitor (89 Attack)
2 x USS Arizona (126 Attack)
1 x Royalty Battlecruiser (59 Attack)
5 x Small Scout Ship (235 Attack)
14 x Human Torpedo (518 Attack)
283 x Battleship (10471 Attack)
Total: 11797 attack

1 x Army Penknife (116 Attack)
3 x H&K Submachine Gun (327 Attack)
5 x Marine Mini Gun (500 Attack)
3 x Peacemaker (291 Attack)
2 x Panzerfaust 3 (190 Attack)
5 x Champagne Cannon (465 Attack)
5 x Flamethrower (435 Attack)
2 x SWAT Defensive Rifle (174 Attack)
5 x Oriental Katana (425 Attack)
5 x AEK-22 (265 Attack)
5 x Zombie Gun (210 Attack)
4 x Tactical Submachine Gun (124 Attack)
417 x M4 Carbine (12510 Attack)
Total: 16032 attack

Your Equipment
1 x National Guard (182 Defense)
2 x Undercover Sniper (354 Defense)
1 x Old Campaigner (140 Defense)
2 x Patriot (280 Defense)
2 x RAF Fireteam (250 Defense)
1 x Night Guardian (84 Defense)
1 x SWAT Officer (26 Defense)
450 x Foreign Legion Infantryman (8550 Defense)
2 x Tactical Officer (34 Defense)
Total: 9900 defense

5 x Jararaca Scout (850 Defense)
1 x Army Ambulance (107 Defense)
5 x Front Line Ambulance (325 Defense)
5 x Dodge WW2 Ambulance (325 Defense)
5 x Fuel Tanker (300 Defense)
1 x Desert Tiger (56 Defense)
1 x AT-Goliath (55 Defense)
4 x Haunted Tank (208 Defense)
5 x M35 Truck (250 Defense)
584 x T-1 (28616 Defense)
Total: 31092 defense

5 x F4 Phantom (700 Defense)
1 x Fighter Falcon (130 Defense)
7 x Honolulu Clipper (875 Defense)
2 x Lockheed A-12 (200 Defense)
3 x General Dynamics F-16 (249 Defense)
3 x The Flying Submarine (225 Defense)
1 x USAF Thunderbirds (72 Defense)
4 x Santageddon (280 Defense)
5 x Merlin Helicopter (300 Defense)
2 x FA-Marine Hornet (118 Defense)
5 x Protection Missile (275 Defense)
5 x F4 Intruder (200 Defense)
419 x Storm Falcon (16760 Defense)
Total: 20384 defense

3 x Texan Oil Tanker (561 Defense)
1 x PT Boat (175 Defense)
1 x USS Missouri (BB-63) (75 Defense)
5 x HSV2 Vessel (280 Defense)
1 x Sea Monitor (54 Defense)
297 x Supercarrier (10395 Defense)
Total: 11540 defense

1 x Desert Boots (197 Defense)
4 x World War Coat (468 Defense)
5 x Battle Helmet (575 Defense)
5 x Body Plate (560 Defense)
2 x Security Armor (220 Defense)
5 x British ECBA (540 Defense)
5 x US Army Tags (535 Defense)
5 x Officers Cap (500 Defense)
1 x Compass (95 Defense)
2 x Camouflaged Helmet (124 Defense)
30 x Leather Belt (960 Defense)
270 x Winter Gloves (8100 Defense)
100 x Military Rucksack (2800 Defense)
27 x Binoculars (648 Defense)
Total: 16322 defense

lhoussine
01-12-2013, 10:09 AM
I have about 400 privates ,but only a very tiny number? About 32 is used when i attak and not at all used when i am being attacked. My air attack capacity is about 11000? But i see that only 4000 are used and thus i keep losing my battles; therefore i decide to sell all my items and quit altogether§§ this is crazy§

lhoussine
01-12-2013, 10:13 AM
I agree! There should be some kind of fairness; if we keep buying items that are not going to be used?there is no point in playing the game; people who play should be encouraged to come and play again!!!!