PDA

View Full Version : junst an idea

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
01-10-2013, 03:03 PM
even i no play for now and waiting the update
here is an sugestion ,
we all bored those snipers all in att and no def at all , they hit you non stop and when you on line and want to hit back they hide in clinic , would be very nice you add an option reheal health you ennemy,
even we need to pay for this i sure a lot players will pay for this option
2 sanctions not work here why not launch auto sanctions we have non real players to hit on battle board why not on sanctions ? even make it more hard for all who not log in today and sanction them to
and make it fast , in other game i play there are 3 to 5 sanctions every 3 min , here it 1 every hour at most
all wargame players love sanctions
just saying

Alex
01-11-2013, 04:47 AM
Joel,
Let me see if I got your ideas.
1. You want to be able to heal those that attack you, right?
2. You want NPCs on the Sanction board and auto-sanctions for players that don't log in for a certain time.
Hope these are it.

Joe Vanwynsberghe
01-11-2013, 01:46 PM
alex this will blow new life in this game , i talk for many others , all killers want sanctions , and we all bored those snipers who always hit and hide after , maybe this is not a easy request and will give you many work but it sure will give this game a other dimension , i sure this will pay
take care alex

Alex
01-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Joel, I was asking to be sure. And those are some pretty good ideas.
NPCs on the Sanctions board is almost - almost - a decided feature. For healing opponents and auto-sanctions we have some ideas to try and not upset anyone and they might be introduced in some form or another.
Thanks.

james henderson
01-12-2013, 06:58 AM
something else to take into consideration Alex.
Joel is an ass. he disrupts the game, blocks players out of fightrooms when he had been made admin.
He has personal issues with me, I use my profile to fight boss fights, collect items and hopefully make things stronger for me, when I have health and morale, I use it, not to attack other players, as I'm not really interested in that aspect.
If Joel gets his way on this, I can look at my battle board as being non existant. he will use this feature to constantly pound the same players, all the time, he has issues with quite a few.
I only need to look at my battle stats to see who has been hitting me:
1 hour ago
You were attacked by King's Bodyguard
You lost, taking 21 damage and losing $0.
Sanction · Battle · Details

4 hours ago
You lost, taking 23 damage and losing $0.

4 hours ago

4 hours ago

4 hours ago

4 hours ago
You lost, taking 22 damage and losing $0.

4 hours ago
You were attacked by !~RAS~! Carpangler
You lost, taking 19 damage and losing $0.

18 hours ago

18 hours ago

1 day ago

1 day ago

1 day ago

1 day ago
You lost, taking 20 damage and losing $0.

1 day ago

1 day ago

1 day ago
You were attacked by Da Barbarian
You lost, taking 30 damage and losing $0.

1 day ago
You lost, taking 22 damage and losing $209,631.

2 days ago
You were attacked by !~RAS~! Carpangler

3 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago
You were attacked by Da Barbarian
You lost, taking 30 damage and losing $0.
As you can see, apart from Andy Roberston, all hits are coming from Joel, try and convince me he wouldn't abuse this feature?

james henderson
01-12-2013, 07:01 AM
And no, the playing field is not level, Joel has bought this game, he has so many feeder accounts it is almost impossible to challenge him. At any level
Even his Geronimo acct is way above what it should be.

!~RAS Carpangler~!
01-13-2013, 06:02 AM
Just to make things clear here I am not Joel and he most certainly does not play my account.

You are on my battle list and are therefore a fair target as I am to others :)

james henderson
01-13-2013, 10:28 AM
Andy, I never inferred that you were Joel, or that you let him play your account.
yes you are on my battle board, yes I am desperately doing catch up to make it more difficult for you.
You hit me when I appear, I'm ok with that, that is diametrically opposed to what Joel proposes, he wants an abuse feature

Alex
01-14-2013, 06:17 AM
James,
You know we can't do anything when it comes to player behavior outside of the game, but when it comes to the three ideas Joel mentioned there's no need to worry. The only one that is almost decided is "NPCs on the Sanctions board". The other two are interesting to consider and we're trying to adapt them or introduce them as rare events, but in no way will they be left in forms that encourage abuse (exactly the reason why the healing reload time is probably never going away completely). Hope this addresses your concern.

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
01-14-2013, 02:01 PM
hey james , why you not talk abouth all the insulths and pictures abouth myself and my woman in socky's room even before i hit you , i did ask to heal all who att you, almost nobody hit Conan i did ask this for other players
you all hate me cause i way to powerfull ,
alex this game drops in numbers every week , do something
regards

james henderson
01-15-2013, 01:32 PM
Joel Vanwijnsberghe;3943]hey james , why you not talk abouth all the insulths and pictures abouth myself and my woman in socky's room [/B]even before i hit you , i did ask to heal all who att you, almost nobody hit Conan i did ask this for other players
you all hate me cause i way to powerfull ,
alex this game drops in numbers every week , do something
regards
Joel. There is nothing in Sockyroom about you, if you are referring to the bicker room, that's a different matter, any insults you get there, just means you didn't read the intructions on the tin.
So just for you, the hard of thinking
Everyone welcome , no bitching and crying if you verbally get your ass handed to ya . Ya can post battles won or lost . Make fun of the other groups .
Hope it helps

james henderson
01-15-2013, 01:34 PM
@Alex, glad to hear that, though the healing time penalty is more about doing boss fights. IMHO

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
01-18-2013, 03:36 PM
hey what is this the warzone forum? or the i not like joel forum moehahahaa

Machiavelli
01-18-2013, 08:57 PM
make sanctions easier, cheaper, and more will play. make sanctions vs. anyone an option and more will play. we LOVE sanctions. we miss sanctions... my precious sanctions...

Marc Wammer Wamsley
01-28-2013, 04:01 PM
I would like to have more units attacking/defending in battle

RONIN
02-03-2013, 09:13 PM
I don't believe it is a good idea to be healing your 'enemies', just so you can kill them,repeatedly. I believe that full health upon sanction is enough.
I think the greatest issue with the game was the huge disparity between earnings, and costs....And the huge advantage that the credit carders gained because of it. While obviously, Alex, you must agree, as the changes other than the "b" module have been pretty much designed to address this.
Allowing Joel to heal, and pound whoever "disrespects" him, will put this game down in short order.
The overbearing fact is these games take time, and patience, And Joel, in running to the top, has exhibited neither of these traits.
No disrespect intended, But that's how I see it.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-06-2013, 12:07 AM
I think the fact of the matter is this idea is rubbish. Nough said.

FALSADOOM
02-06-2013, 10:24 AM
An idea would be able to let players drop a little lower for targets to hit. the picken's are slim for the high level players.

FALSADOOM
02-06-2013, 10:25 AM
say, if they have all levels opened and/or done..should be fair game.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-07-2013, 08:47 AM
I am lower level Falsadoom. Hit me :)