PDA

View Full Version : Boss Fight Items for Characters

Machiavelli
01-22-2013, 07:21 AM
I've read the part in the Forum about the new Characters. I've even got one started. But I can't switch to items for my Character in boss fights. I keep getting a green check mark and a swirling arrow like it's thinking. Meanwhile it states that I've selected units for my army, but that I can switch at any time for units for my character.
Unfortunately there is NO button to do this. I'm guessing that the little swirling arrow is where the button would be. (see attached photo)

Mach.

Alex
01-22-2013, 09:38 AM
Hi Machiavelli,

In the Boss fight screen, you should see two buttons on the bottom. One is Army Units, the other is Characters. And yes, you can switch between the two anytime before the fight is over.
Does this still happen? What about after a refresh? And just to be sure, what browser are you using? Also, if you tried to attach an image, please try again, as it doesn't seem to be here.
Thanks.

Michael Davison
01-22-2013, 02:15 PM
I get the same issue using win 7 and Chrome, I'll upload an image with the next boss

Added image http://i.imgur.com/p4iVIfN.png

Arne Hansen
01-22-2013, 06:54 PM
I have the same problem as Machiavelli (i am using chrome).

Alex
01-23-2013, 04:37 AM
Hi everyone,
We've looked into this and a simple refresh should fix it if it isn't already. If not, please clean up the browser's cache and try again.
Thanks.

Machiavelli
01-24-2013, 07:22 AM
Alex,
sent you a message. The forum would not let me post ANYTHING.

Alex
01-24-2013, 07:27 AM
Mach,
I've answered with this, basically (applies to this thread): we're checked and everything should be okay, on all browsers. All we can recommend at this point is to clear the cache again, before or after closing and reopening the browser.
Also, we apologize for the forum error, posting should be good now.
Thanks.

Machiavelli
01-25-2013, 04:45 AM
Alex, what ever you all did worked. I've now got the selection between Army and Character on the bottom of my Boss Fights.

Thanks,
Mach

Machiavelli
01-25-2013, 04:48 AM
Though I have noticed that I only get the option on certain bosses. Is there a reason for this. I don't get it on General Smith, or Chancellor Ludwig. But I do get it on Kunta Okwonkwo.

Mach

Alex
01-25-2013, 05:12 AM
Mach,
Glad it's all sorted out.
For the second point you mention, we have to apologize since this is something we forgot to mention in the FAQ. For now, the only bosses that provide Character Items are the first two, the 11th and the 12th, for the first two sub-classes respectively. They are specifically marked as such for every class, meaning the third sub-class we will introduce will get items from the third and 13th Boss and so on. Sorry for this, will be sure to get it into the FAQ.
Thanks.

Machiavelli
01-25-2013, 11:20 PM
Thanks again for the info and assistance.

Machiavelli
01-26-2013, 07:29 PM
Alex,
I've got a new one for you... Investigator Boots for the Mercenary. They show up on my inventory as the most powerful of my boots selection, (five star, won them in a boss fight), but they have no extra stats so they are worthless. Did someone forget to input stats for them?

Mach

Alex
01-28-2013, 05:23 AM
Mach,
You were right about the Investigator Boots, their stats were not the correct ones. We've addressed this and everything should be ok.
Sorry for this and Thanks for the notice.

Machiavelli
01-29-2013, 09:19 PM
Alex,
yep, I have another question for ya. I get my items from the Kunta Boss Battles, but in the two Bafana boss battles that I've entered, though I win prizes, I can never find them in my inventory! What is up with that?
They don't appear at all in my mercenary's gear or in the warehouse buildable items. Any idea as to why? Are they for secondary characters or maybe items for when I am higher level?

Mach

Alex
01-30-2013, 05:32 AM
Mach,
King Bafana is the 12th Boss and as I've stated in another post, he will supply you with items for the second sub-class (the first and 11th boss give items for the first sub-class, the 2nd and 12th give items for the second and so on).
Don't worry about the items, they will be in your Inventory once you unlock the second sub-class.
Again, sorry for the confusion, we forgot to specify this clearly.
Thanks.

Machiavelli
01-30-2013, 07:51 PM
I'm slow. My thanks. I don't know how many times I went round and round out of stupidity. You've cleared it up as usual. Now to work on getting a secondary character!
I thought that may be the case, but I wasn't certain.

Mach

p.s. by the way, my thanks again for all the work you all have done with the game and with the responses here on the forum. we all appreciate it.

Alex
01-31-2013, 08:51 AM
Mach,
Glad to be of help.
Thanks a lot, we do try and gratitude is always uplifting. Thank you.