PDA

View Full Version : Warzone: Armageddon Featured Items Contest

Alex
01-24-2013, 10:47 AM
Greetings everyone,

To get a better feel of the community's desires regarding customization, we're launching a small contest. All you have to do is post your ideas for featured objects that you'd like to see in the game (old module only) and if your idea is selected you will get the respective unit for free. This only applies to the first person that suggests the unit, not to everyone that will subsequently support it. SO - come up with original units and if we select your idea, you get one for free!

Rules:

- This applies only to items for the old module, not for the Character expansion
- The units will be Featured items
- If we choose your idea you get one for free
- Only the first person that suggests a chosen unit will get the respective unit
- There is no set limit - for now - for how many we'll accept
- Post your ideas in this thread

Best of luck to everyone!

Iron Nuts
01-25-2013, 08:37 AM
With Valentines Day coming up, let's go with a heart box of exploding chocolate or roses that the petals are razor blades.

Iron Nuts
01-25-2013, 08:38 AM
With the roses idea, they could also be poisonous roses.

Machiavelli
01-25-2013, 11:37 PM
Infantry: Red Cross Unit or a M.A.S.H. (if you're going for a "Red" theme for Valentine's Day), i.e. military surgeon, doctor, nurse, or field medic. A supporting infantry item could be a First Aid kit for Defensive points.

Armored: Military Hospital Vehicle, (i.e. mobile surgical unit), for a great defense. (google images of mobile army surgical vehicle and you'll see what I mean).

Air: Can't believe I've never seen an A-10 Warthog on here. Google that. Anything that can fire depleted uranium bullets through a tank, (like a 500 degree Fahrenhiet 50 caliber round through a stick of warm butter), and take as much damage as that machine needs a spot on here.

Naval: Liaoning, China's first super carrier. Or a Naval Support Ship, (see this link: http://www.msc.navy.mil/sealift/2007/july/bridge.htm ), without which a fleet would quickly run out of most supplies and be stuck dead in the water.

Mach

RONIN
01-26-2013, 11:46 AM
Hmm, seems like somebody went and put thought into this(Mach), But other items I thought of: Drones, Artillery,and lasers(with, or without Sharks)
In all actuality, Existing units are sufficient, We just need more cash with which to purchase them...
There it is,,My top suggestion...A new Base, The Federal Reserve...You can print as much as you want .....
Hehehe

Machiavelli
01-28-2013, 10:27 PM
Ronin, ya made me drool. Sharks with lasers. There is no greater weapon for an arch villain. Sniff, sniff, you're making want to bring out my old Dr. Evil pic again for my Facebook Profile...

Well, ok, maybe not sharks with friggan lasers, but I miss being bald.

Machiavelli
01-28-2013, 10:33 PM
Military Bomb Squad... the Hurt Locker was awesome.

Machiavelli
01-28-2013, 10:37 PM
From Ronin: In all actuality, Existing units are sufficient, We just need more cash with which to purchase them...
There it is,,My top suggestion...A new Base, The Federal Reserve...You can print as much as you want .....
Hehehe

Dibs on the first Trillion Dollar Coin, (featuring Dr. Evil of course)

FALSADOOM
01-29-2013, 06:36 AM
Infantry: US NAVY S.E.A.L. , Ghengis Khan

Ground: German Maus super heavy tank, M24 Chaffee, Patton tank

Air: B-17, B-29 or B-52 bomber

Sea: 40mm Bofors gun, Red October

infantry weapon: flamethrower, Schmeisser MP-40, M1 Garand, MAC-10

infantry gear: night vision goggles, GPS unit

@Machiavelli...the game does have the A-10 warthog. it's called Thunderbolt II....which is it's military tag. the name pays homage to the P-47 Thunderbolt fighter/ground support from WWII.

FALSADOOM
01-29-2013, 06:47 AM
sorry...game already has NVG's and flamethrower..so add C-ration or K-ration to the infantry gear...soldier has got to eat! also M-60 machine gun, colt .45

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
01-29-2013, 10:35 AM
Infantry : JTF2 (one of the worlds top ranked spec ops)

Air (yo, falsadoom you bone head they already have the b 29) Air : AC - 130!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also would like to see the classic Huey, yes. I really would :)

Ground : A Tank with Two Barrels, or a mech tank! Or a mech tank with two barrels over it's big mech shoulders. Yeah man! Future War!!

Guns : Barrettes (no longer in production) M 107 .50 (armor piercing sniper rifle) boom!

Gear : New Age Camoflague. The kind that makes soldiers look like small animals on radar! Thanks for listening to our ideas Warzone Crew

Gordon Hughes
01-29-2013, 04:41 PM
Dear Warzone people,
Could we please have some nappies ( diapers I believe our American cousins call them ) for when the little ones get hit by the big ones and soil themselves. Also some handkerchiefs for the crying as well and to wipe the snot off their little noses. Some tampons as well for the bullet wounds to stem the blood flow and the nappies for a top dressing and the handkerchiefs to tie in place. You could put it all in one pack with some morphine and call it a battlefield pack.
Regards
Gordon Hughes

FALSADOOM
01-30-2013, 07:57 AM
@Kisame..a correct B-29 then. "Enola Gay" or "Bockscar"

and the devs to correctly name the units....LOL

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
01-30-2013, 02:14 PM
weapons still not have a barbarian only the game have one moehahahahaaaa

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Sorry Doom, you are 100% on the money. My mistake. I am the bonehead :)

Hey guys, wouldn't an AC-130 be soooooo coooool^

Machiavelli
02-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Ahhh... I have thought of something we're definitely missing here.
What is the most problematic post-conflict war item found world wide that continues to kill even after the war is over?
It causes more mayhem after a war than anything else, (short of nuclear holocaust)?

The venerable LAND MINE. Great Infantry DEFENSE item.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Everything has it's speech with this guy. Land Mine. Are you serious?

Devs asking for units, not pvp attack and defense bonus! Balderdash.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Hey Devs, can you please include stratego boards! as nerds, and humps world wide been getting killed on this game for almost 70 years!! sometimes they even kill themselves! stratego boards! let's have em! one time use bonus! puts self in clinic at 0 health to prolong hiding. :o

AtticGeneral
02-11-2013, 05:46 PM
suicide bombers -
afgan rebels

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-12-2013, 05:26 PM
I want to swap my idea for JTF2, for hot military nurses. Game needs some more femme fatales, so of course the nurse would be packin a mini gun or something ridiculous :)

Alex
02-14-2013, 11:54 AM
This just in:
Out first winner is Iron Nuts (with the "exploding chocolate box" idea) who will very soon receive one free Frag Delight! Congrats!

The contest is still open, so don't stop spamming us with your ideas for featured items! If we pick yours, you get one for free!

FALSADOOM
02-14-2013, 10:39 PM
Congrats to Iron Nuts for winning..hope he didn't give it to his girl! ;)

Machiavelli
02-14-2013, 10:59 PM
I wouldn't worry, Falsadoom, Iron Nuts' girlfriend is Iron Guts. She only got indigestion from the exploding chocolates...

Iron Nuts
02-16-2013, 08:58 AM
Thank you, thank you very much. First I like like to thank my parents, for without them I would not be here, thank you with all my heart to my beautiful and wonderful wife, who stood behind me and never let my focus get blurred. My two sons who reminded me that everything you get is a result of hard work. Also like to thank Black Death, TF141 SASR RaiderDave, red devil, ~SRT~FUKINA~, Queen Sultry Storm,
tee, Hot In Houston, SPA/EFF-RUSTYDOG, SPA/EFF Satan's Socky, King Blackbird, I know I am forgetting a lot of you, so forgive me for that, but this is just such a great honor my head is spinning a little. For all of those who didn't win, I say keep trying and one day the sun may shine on your arse.

SHERRY DIESEL
02-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Today a good day, thank you..for the few that helped..as I needed the moral.
A thanks for Christmas pasts..thanks..?
AN ADDITION, i T WAS ALONE OUT THERE..NO INTERRACTIONS..MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN LONG GONE DEAD AND GRAND Parents.
MISSIONS NOT COMPLETE BY TYPE OF LOOTS..Do you receive by Teams or friends or parents ? TEAM, WHAT ONES ARE OPEN, DO I GO IT ALONE AGAINST MEN, OR HIGHER UPS..? ANY NOT TOO HIGH ON EGO ?
Object impossible; sisters dead, spouses deceased, am not them, from military, so they cannot help me out..solo. but I hopped men would not take advantage of the gold and perhaps start off a few minor tips to not waste my time..thank you..inner what ? sOLO DIESEL, NOT DEASDLY..REAL DT~ SAVING MY SELF ON LINE..STILL.
NO PLAYERS..JUST GHOSTS.

Iron Nuts
02-16-2013, 11:34 AM
Holy cow Sherry, do not take any more LSD before posting. Remain calm and wait for the professionals to get there, when they do arrive, don't be alarmed by the white jacket that has straps attached to ends of the sleeves.

AtticGeneral
02-16-2013, 02:23 PM
lmfao .

Todd Linnemeyer
02-17-2013, 11:54 AM
Make Obama a boss fight. Everyone should be able to kick his ass.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-21-2013, 01:09 PM
I`m upset because my idea totally kicked ass.

I guess you can only get one pick, per week. Fine, i`ll play that game. . you only get one idea from me, per week.

looks good on ya.

this week i choose the L39 albatross

thanks

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-21-2013, 01:12 PM
http://www.warbirdalley.com/images/L39ZO-Kaney-inflight.jpg

use that as the stencil. blue camo, that is killer!! (enjoy)

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-21-2013, 01:13 PM
oops. . that is a training unit, my bad. . i just like the colors on that one. thanks again lol

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-22-2013, 02:01 AM
alright, i`ll play nice! my pick for next week is Blodnovsky`s double gun! it`s almost as cool as the venom gun! and almost as outrageous! keep em comin . .

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110114004261/greenhornet/images/c/c7/2351554_height370_width560.jpeg

Double Barrel Dessert Eagle!!!! sayyy whaaaaat!!

CNTN
02-28-2013, 04:19 PM
Kamikaze Planes, 280 Attack- 1 Defence :P

Pharao
02-28-2013, 05:48 PM
British Firefly tank (armor)
Mobile bridge (Support)
Hurricane air craft (air)
Panzer Grenadier (infantry)

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-28-2013, 09:58 PM
Dreadnought - Navy
http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/images/h63000/h63367.jpg
MiG 39 - Aircraft
http://www.visitplus.comoper.com/images/2008_01_23_20-58-55-Mig1.jpg
http://www.kitsune.addr.com/Rifts/Rifts-Pre-Rifts-Vehicles/Soviet/NS_Mig-39_Fulcrum-M_Fighter.jpg
BAE Anti Thermal Tank - Land
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/emergingtech/pixel-covered-tank-blends-into-its-surroundings/2791
Mossad Agent - Infantry
http://www.fourwinds10.net/resources/uploads/images/2012-London-Olympics-and-Mossad.gif

peace makeralliance
03-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Featured item? innocent looks either male or female as espionage/annihilates. att.300,def.50

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
03-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Ground: T-90 (A: 150, D: 150)
Air: Dassault Rafale (A: 250, D: 250)
Naval: Virginia Class Cruiser (A: 200, D: 200)

Alex
04-15-2013, 08:56 AM
Hi everyone,
We apologize for taking a bit too long with the contest, but two new winners are ready for their prizes: Pharao has received one Sherman Firefly, while Air StrikeForce Messiah1 is the proud owner of one sexy Dassault Rafale. Congrats and stay tuned for more.

Bindair Dundat
04-23-2013, 03:42 PM
The FV 620 Stalwart, informally known by servicemen as the 'Stolly', is a highly mobile amphibious military truck

The Harrier, informally referred to as the Jump Jet, is a family of military jet aircraft capable of vertical/short takeoff and landing (V/STOL

E-boats (German: Schnellboot, or S-Boot, meaning "fast boat")

Finnish Jaeger Troops

general-purpose machine gun (GPMG) is a belt-fed weapon used in a variety of roles, from bipod- or tripod-mounted infantry support

The M18A1 Claymore Mine

Darran Noworldwar
04-24-2013, 10:55 AM
The FV 620 Stalwart, informally known by servicemen as the 'Stolly', is a highly mobile amphibious military truck

The Harrier, informally referred to as the Jump Jet, is a family of military jet aircraft capable of vertical/short takeoff and landing (V/STOL

E-boats (German: Schnellboot, or S-Boot, meaning "fast boat")

Finnish Jaeger Troops

general-purpose machine gun (GPMG) is a belt-fed weapon used in a variety of roles, from bipod- or tripod-mounted infantry support

The M18A1 Claymore Mine

Narh, Belt Fed Wombat and a rotund bottomed WRAC member who goes like one for the win Jim :cool:

Alex
04-30-2013, 10:13 AM
... and RONIN can now start to train his very own personal Submachine Shark (lasers included!). Congrats! The contest is still open, of course.

Machiavelli
04-30-2013, 02:58 PM
And as usual, Dr. Evil gets mutated sea bass with lasers... (they are not endangered).

But I did purchase a Shark with friggan laser beams.

RONIN
04-30-2013, 07:31 PM
Victory is mine!!!!!!!
Lollin, now....

Leandro Ribeiro
05-05-2013, 08:12 AM
hello everyone

Sergei Golovko
07-04-2013, 05:29 PM
A tank with double cannon, and giant...

Iron Nuts
11-29-2013, 09:58 AM
Really missed on this one. Why is there nothing for Thanksgiving? Nuclear War Head Turkey, C-4 stuffing or Cranberry's laced with the plague.