PDA

View Full Version : notifications

james henderson
01-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Where have the notifications gone?
Ie, boss fights, nothing to say if it is over or if you have already joined this fight, the reason I ask is, I'm admin in a boss fight room, we post the battles there, makes it more difficult to keep track of dead bosses.
Also, the notifications are missing from the refill timers.

Alex
01-25-2013, 04:32 AM
James,
What notifications are you referring to? The "Engage" window or other message? Or the Share windows for Facebook? What about refill timers, are you talking about the "more in xx:xx" prompt? If possible, please provide a screen-shot.
Thanks.

james henderson
01-25-2013, 06:20 AM
yes, I mean the more in prompt, it has disappeared.
I mean on the boss fights, when you join the battle, it doesn't inform if this is a previous batte you have joined, or if the boss has been killed, ie this boss fight is no longer active.

Alex
01-25-2013, 06:36 AM
James,
We've started looking into this.
What browser are you using and since when has this been happening? Also, we would really appreciate a screen-shot, if possible.
Thanks.

Alex
01-25-2013, 07:04 AM
Update:
James, the prompts should be fine, please check when you have the time.
Thanks.

james henderson
01-25-2013, 07:33 AM
the prompt seems to be working again, it came after the last big exansion of the game, so only a couple of days.
I have had a bit of trouble trying to capture a screenshot, sorry
Using google chrome,
Also the plainclothes extension has stopped working for some reason, no idea if this is down to fb, or chrome, which gave an update a few days ago

Iron Nuts
01-25-2013, 08:21 AM
James, for the refills on the home page, just hold the cursor over the use button and the timer pops up.

Alex
01-25-2013, 09:47 AM
James,
If the problem is about the Boosts displayed on the Home tab, you can hover over them with the mouse to see their reload timer (just like Iron Nuts mentioned). If you're talking about other timers (like the ones on the game's header) we would appreciate a screen-shot. To take one, just hit the PrintScreen key and paste the image into any simple image editing software, like MS Paint and save it from there.
Also, we can't guarantee how Plainclothes affects the game's window, so please try to see if everything is OK with the extension disabled.
Thanks.