PDA

View Full Version : Selling Privates from My Base

sniper1411970
01-26-2013, 09:17 PM
How can I get rid of my privates that I accumulated from the bunkers at my base? Got way too many and would like to buy other infantry at the higher levels to help me fight better. Please let me know.

AtticGeneral
01-27-2013, 07:48 AM
a little tip.
never sell any of your army, you will need them as you fight higher lvl players later on.

Machiavelli
01-30-2013, 08:00 PM
Sniper,
AtticGeneral is correct. I've stated it in the Warzone for Dummies Guide.
Though change those bases if you haven't already. Try to keep your privates... trust me, when your wife takes them away, you'll miss them the rest of your life.

Mach

sniper1411970
01-31-2013, 09:43 PM
a little tip.
never sell any of your army, you will need them as you fight higher lvl players later on.

Yes I do want to sell my worthless privates, so that I can buy higher value infantry. It's dumb to hold that many privates with no value. Yes, I have already switched out the bunker on my base. I would rather have 500 of something else with better attack/defense numbers.

sniper1411970
01-31-2013, 09:57 PM
I figured it out. I was on the wrong missions bar and had to go back to the very first 3 and then into my inventory, now I can start getting higher defense soldiers.

Gordon Hughes
02-01-2013, 08:17 PM
you can lead a horse to water.................

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-04-2013, 02:12 PM
Bases should be used to produce OIL and Money, strictly. The only reason I think you need oil is to unlock more base plots so you can make even more money in the future. Don't ever use your base to make units that you can just buy and a more suffeciant time.

SHERRY DIESEL
02-04-2013, 10:26 PM
[/I][/I]
I figured it out. I was on the wrong missions bar and had to go back to the very first 3 and then into my inventory, now I can start getting higher defense soldiers.

you can lead a horse to water.................

You can replay, and purchase later with points or do the missions, accumulate your energy by trying new methods. you do know more about fighting than i do..i am pretty sure..that's not a quote, but the reality of it, but here it is.
some of this was fun to read..men..funny , as i like to get my points and healing..yes..so send to what crew to do what with..whom.

SHERRY DIESEL
02-04-2013, 10:29 PM
:p thanks for tips..read yours, appreciate the one for the dummies..hello...and I like this need for tips that the others knew..
sure to learn more, or a wipe me out off, not..?

a little tip.

SHERRY DIESEL
02-04-2013, 10:32 PM
:rolleyes:
gold time yet ? Well, time to play. or work, or sleep.

Machiavelli
02-06-2013, 10:33 PM
By the way, (Ladies ONLY), my Privates are also for Sale...

Cash only, no Credit Cards.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli
02-06-2013, 10:34 PM
p.s. don't tell the wife.