PDA

View Full Version : something is screwy about this whole game

james henderson
01-28-2013, 09:24 AM
Doing sanctions at the weekend, a couple were posted, 300 levels below, tidy cash on display, easy kill one would think.
No, I got my arse handed to me on a plate. How is this at all possible, even using my units at their level, I had them outnumberred by a good margin, no let me restate that, try by a huge margin.
the numbers are as follows.
Battle 1 my attack, 638448 their defence 465621. Difference 172827
Battle 2 my attack, 638448 thier defence 523028. Difference 115420.
Explain to me what kind of rubbish formula is used, there is no way on gods green earth that these players have amassed over 100000 in defence points.
I am not the only player this has been happening to, frankly a few of us are seriously pissed off about it, so pissed infact that they have sopped playing with the same intensity as before.
That was the first gripe.
Second gripe, Boss fights, did a barrow full of them, mainly Wangs, out of a whole lot of them, one Canadian flag, lots of bombs, which are no use to man nor beast. If the drop percentage is supposed to be the same, why is the spread in favour of total crap?
Fix this damn game for goodness sake

Darran Noworldwar
01-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Or even just stop cocking around with trying to fix problems that don't exist

Joe Vanwynsberghe
01-29-2013, 04:49 PM
i say dev did a great job last two weeks , the new upgrades are splendid , if you socky's lost well it normal
you the most weak players this game , no att or defence skill at all

Machiavelli
01-29-2013, 09:22 PM
guys, I don't know the formula, but defense points are not added to the total of your army's defense or offense. They affect the units individually and then are totaled out, (I'm guessing).

I'd say that you need to get a better attack, but dammit, you've got fairly good attacks from what I've seen there. The other guy may have simply invested in Defense skill points is all.

james henderson
01-30-2013, 10:48 AM
i say dev did a great job last two weeks , the new upgrades are splendid , if you socky's lost well it normal
you the most weak players this game , no att or defence skill at all
Lucky I was not asking your opinion thicko, maybe you are scared to make a complaint about the game, just incase they trash it and take all your lovely money with it.
It was a serious question that I would like the devs to answer, not some window licking space cadet

Machiavelli
01-30-2013, 07:57 PM
James,
I was serious about my reply. I'm NOT Joel. Defense does NOT get added to your total of all your defense units. It modifies them, (either as a whole or each individually then totaled), so if all your units add up to 500,000, and you have a defense of 1020, the total would NOT be 501,020. It would be something much greater. If you spend a lot of points on attack and defense, you'll see major results. Some people prefer only doing attack and don't care about losing, and because of this they are wicked in battle, but they lose constantly to return fire. I'm a balanced player. Though my attack is much greater, I also have a good defense. Yes, some get through, but many fail, (and those that do get through lose a LOT of health). It's all how you like to play. Style it to your needs, modify where necessary to make it fun for YOU, and kick Joel's ass, (or at least one of his mini-account asses), when you can. He's tough. I know. I've tried hitting him before. It hurt...

Mach