alex i love all those new upgrades , i no longer bored this game cause this
we need more players in warzone
in the big boss i not see more then 25 players
and i still not see the others come back
200 players last week who level every day 1 time
whats wrong whit this game?

james
02-04-2013, 03:32 PM
I would imagine you are whats wrong with this game, maybe your bullying tactics scare people off.
Possibly even me

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Education for the dimwitted by KISAME HOSHIGAKI.

I`ve been threatened to be forced out of the game, let`s just say THAT`S BESIDES THE POINT.

I`m now here to help your dumb ass learn how to play Warzone : Armageddon

1. Make the boards to get the bonus, acheive this by working hard like me. (who cares what level you are at, all you do is bitch and complain so there is obviously room for SELF improvement. . matter of fact, TONNES to be desired)
2. Use Gold to go Pro, and by getting pro item s you can fly through levels like me (a guy who works hard without breaking out the credit card)
3. You say you pay to play, so get creative and level up fast like somebody who isn`t shaking in their boots (me)
4. If I can do it, you can do it. Get on top of the boss battles that give back on your overhead expendatures. If you spend 320 ammo on a wang qin and get back 360 you havn`t lost a thing. Even if you only get a couple packs, this is still ammo you don`t get from your precious Ludwig battle. 750 energy is a joke when you can do the ultimate boss ana menoza all day, and level all day. If you wanted to, and I am online far less than many of you folks. this is a dang fact man. Leveling up is only are hard as you make it.
5. Be nicer to people, [moderated].

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
02-06-2013, 11:31 AM
anna boss ? you can have the max helmets , my 360 v guns blow your head off
we need a lot more defence in this game
i will post a new tread about how many att rules this game soon when i have time to prove it
def sucks in this game

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-07-2013, 08:44 AM
your attention span sucks.

you were crying about leveling up at first. .

now your crying about how defense sucks. .

Joe Vanwynsberghe
02-07-2013, 12:54 PM
hey kisame do you know facebook can remove cause you not use your real name? not kidding here

Joe Vanwynsberghe
02-07-2013, 01:01 PM
King's Bodyguard
Level 778

+$0
0 honor points
14 XP
9 damage
7 supplies
-$0
18 damage

NBK Red John
Level 658 this is why you hate me , my minie crush you and you cry cry cry to all lol

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-08-2013, 09:52 AM
I never complained, winning and losing are both important.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-08-2013, 09:53 AM
1. I`m way under that account.
2. I tear your other mini into mince meat
3. My boy Tony owns your bodygaurd.
4. Recognize the skill

james henderson
02-08-2013, 09:58 AM
hey kisame do you know facebook can remove cause you not use your real name? not kidding here
I think that would be a bigger worry for you Joel, Kings Bodyguard, Geronimo, HL something, how many others, people who live in glass houses.
Yes I know, I have Rasputin and Bindair, but guess what, if they gt removed, I dont care.

Joe Vanwynsberghe
02-10-2013, 01:49 PM
are you sure?

ChoMan
Level 801

-$0
18 damage
7 supplies
+$0
842 honor points
1 XP
17 damage