PDA

View Full Version : The Colossus

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-27-2013, 11:34 AM
The Colossus

The Tasmanian Island is suffocated by a sweltering heat... No matter what, we must always stay cool. We must always be prepared... At least, those are the Commander's orders. Our team is supposed to find a hidden, highly-advanced military "forge". Objectives: kill the civilians, take hostages all the engineers and, of course, bring to the base "the robotic wonder". What is this "wonder"?, I asked. "A revolutionary breakthrough, a highly intelligent robot, the first cyborg..."
We've wandered in vain for days... Hungered and weary, our luck changed on the 8'th day... but not in the good way.
"Commander, we are reaching the borders of the security zone, we can see the forge"
"Proceed! Carefully..."
(..) There was no way out. The screams made me certain of that. I could sense the power of the metallic robot, the so called cyborg. It was engraved: "Colossus". My men fell easily, one by one and I was powerless to intervene. Their fear seemed to give it infinite power. My time has come... Be prepared Commander, the machines are coming...

Awesome.

Quick Question. Why is the first tier missions in North Africa worth more money to do than North Africa? I don`t understand this :o perhaps because of all the loot options? there`s tonnes of new stuff so sorry for making a two sided compliment with a complaint. I`m trying to not be rude :o

Loving the new units, period.

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
02-27-2013, 12:27 PM
i say c'est magnifique c'est parfait un grand merci to dev

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-04-2013, 10:38 AM
i say c'est magnifique c'est parfait un grand merci to dev

If your the only one who will reply to my threads I'm not going to bother anymore.

!~RAS Carpangler~!
03-09-2013, 06:30 AM
hahaha I feel the love :rolleyes:

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-12-2013, 10:09 PM
so lmao, all in good fun. There`s always that one kid with the dunce cap that begs for it lol