PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Turrets

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-03-2013, 03:44 PM
5000 defense per base, hook us up with some Rocket Turrets for our bases please

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-04-2013, 10:33 AM
5000 def. . come on. . World At War had em, so should we. Red Baron needs to make a come back. I'm nothing without my turrets XD kikikiki

Alex
03-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Kisame,
What exactly are you referring to, a unit and/or a building that would only offer defense for the base? Keep in mind that you don't attack bases directly.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Kisame,
What exactly are you referring to, a unit and/or a building that would only offer defense for the base? Keep in mind that you don't attack bases directly.

We`re almost on the same page. . instead of having a desert fort, or even caring about defending it I would like to replace some of them with a base that would offer up more points to my defensive stats. PVP wise. .

A medium beyond units, and level stats would be interesting.

-the turret would offer no collection hassle
-the turret would help you defend your in game statistics (battle`s won, and more importantly to me - lost)
-the turret should not be cheap

If it was implimented as a unit bonus that could skew the game, i don`t want that. If it added a bonus to your defensive stats point for point I see no harm in that. Worth considering? I hope so :D

Alex
03-05-2013, 07:08 AM
Kisame, We're considering this and it might get in the game in a way or another. Thank you!

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Kisame, We're considering this and it might get in the game in a way or another. Thank you!

I will try to be the first to have em :D thanks so much