PDA

View Full Version : Money from bosses

Arne Hansen
03-11-2013, 02:45 PM
I think the amount of money you get after a boss is defeated should depend on how much damage you did to the boss. The way it is now you can just attack a boss once or twice and get a lot of money.

Alex
03-12-2013, 04:54 AM
Arne,
The amount of money you receive from boss fights IS dependent on the damage you do and before this, it depended on the percentage.

Arne Hansen
03-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Your score: 11,101
Total score: 2,500,000
Your percentage: 0.44%
You earned 1 items
Contribute 0.67% to earn 2 items.
During the battle, you gained:
- Experience: 648
- Honor Points: 8,580
- Cash: $5,945,625,000

A lot of money for just doing 11101 damage i think

Arne Hansen
03-12-2013, 05:11 PM
Another example
Your score: 10,239
Total score: 2,400,000
Your percentage: 0.43%
You earned 1 items
Contribute 0.67% to earn 2 items.
- Experience: 503
- Honor Points: 9,645
- Cash: $6,468,840,000

You can easily make 10 times more money than before this change... Money from bases and missions are almost insignificant compared to what you get from bosses now.

Alex
03-14-2013, 07:30 AM
Arne,
You were right, there was a small error in how the cash prize was allocated. Sorry about this and thank you for insisting on the issue.

Again, just to be safe, the cash prize is awarded based on your damage and higher-level bosses will pay better than lower-level ones.

Thank you!

Gordon Hughes
03-14-2013, 09:17 AM
Hi Alex,
Well that explains why the payout has dropped from $15 billion to just $300 million for 3% damage. Agree with Arne that doing 10000 damage and getting $6 billion was a bit awry. Just feel that after doing 3% damage a measly £300 million smarts and I wanted some more shiny new toys.
Collected from 10 battles with 3% damage on each and received just over $3 billion which is a hell of a drop from what I was expecting.
Feel that the game will slow again due to this and quite a few players are not happy bunnies.
Are you trying to slow the game down ( levelling wise ) with this gambit?
Regards
Gordon
MINUTEMAN64

Machiavelli
03-14-2013, 09:49 AM
That explains the sad face my banker had after I cashed in those boss fights. Kind of surprised me too. Was fun while it lasted though.

Mach

~O~HAND OF DEATH
03-14-2013, 10:23 AM
Hello game developers,
I was really enjoying all that cash rolling in and feel you over-nerfed the payout, how about 5-10 B for 200K worth of damage. That money can really level the playing field and make the game fun because people can play allot more and finally get the units they need to defend and attack. This game actually got me away from Call of Duty and Battlefield 3 for a week and that's hard to do.Please reconsider these boss fights!

AtticGeneral
03-14-2013, 10:27 AM
nice one arne, big mouth

RAS-Tommy Gun
03-14-2013, 10:36 AM
This is total Bullshit, how do you make a mistake like this? maybe you should take away all the rewards we were getting too. Take back all the tanks and other units cause people were having waaaaaay too much fun collecting them and no one is allowed to have fun in warzone. take back all my free ammo crates too because I clearly won't be needing them anymore because there is noone for me to battle anymore. I have always kept myself at a lower level in this game so that i would have enough people to battle. staying at a low level is a sacrifice because I have extremely low energy/morale points and this keeps me from making any money from missions. Then you bring out these new bosses and these HUGE money payouts, so finally I have a way of making some real money. so I decide to do tons of boss battles and sacrificed my level because i thought the money was worth it. Then you sweep the rug out from underneath us and say ohhh sorry we made a mistake. I gained 150 levels in 1 week, thats a pretty damn big mistake. Now I have about 20 people that I can battle and 2000 free ammo boxes (125 each). Great job devs, looks like I will be going back into retirement. But........ I won't be retiring until I have destroyed this A-hole.....Drive your army back! Arne Hansen's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
03-14-2013, 10:42 AM
That explains the sad face my banker had after I cashed in those boss fights. Kind of surprised me too. Was fun while it lasted though.

Mach
I agree with you Mach. I wish that this happy days (i.e., the billion $ cash rewards for the new bosses) wouldn't have ended if only some players realized and learn to appreciate that something big and good is now lost and might be the reason with great probability why many players would now be turned off and be cautious doing boss fights for the 2 new higher level boss fights because of this changes. This is really strange why somebody have to complain if he or she is getting big cash rewards doing boss fights for the highest level bosses which makes many players becomes very happy aside from the rewards they will be getting if they have bigger damage points. Those big cash rewards indeed help many players with low base incomes to expand, purchase and upgrade bases as well as purchasing equipment with strong attack and defense points. Looking forward and hoping for your consideration to return the billion $ cash rewards based on the damage points by a particular player to the said highest level bosses so as to be fair for everybody and no more players will complain again which would make all happy and be more motivated to continue doing boss fights for the Australasia module. Thanks and have a great day to all WZ players.

Blackbird Kului
03-14-2013, 10:51 AM
im really not happy with this...i want my Billions cash boss fight reward back...!!! this is so unfairrrrrrrrrrrr......!!!!!!!!!!

RAS-Tommy Gun
03-14-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm not done yet. So now I'm stuck at level 709 with barely any morale points for missions, 2000 un needed ammo points, No F@*king way to make money Money, and no one to fight. Thats just great. How bout you give me back my 850 skill points that I put into Ammo this week and My 400 skill points that I put into health, so I can put them allllllll into defense to protect my weak ass.

RAS-Tommy Gun
03-14-2013, 11:11 AM
44 seconds ago
You attacked Arne Hansen.
You won the battle, gaining 14 experience and taking 52 damage.
Details
49 seconds ago
You won the battle, gaining 28 experience and taking 57 damage.
Details
54 seconds ago
You won the battle, gaining 7 experience and taking 47 damage.
Details
57 seconds ago
You won the battle, gaining 42 experience and taking 57 damage.
Details
1 minute ago
Details

~O~HAND OF DEATH
03-14-2013, 11:16 AM
I think 5-10B for 100-200K damage on Oshea is fair, plus it will force us to use more ammo which we will run out of forcing us to put more skill points in ammo, fight more bosses and make you money by purchasing refills and more skill points.Also maybe on the weekends you can increase the payout which would be nice for us working folks.
~O~HOD

Darran Noworldwar
03-14-2013, 11:24 AM
Gone from feast to famine, perhaps the dev's could find a middle ground because quite frankly the payouts now are just extracting the urine :-(

Alex
03-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Hello everyone,

First of all, this was an exploit that we are completely responsible for. An error slipped past ~10 days ago, when we set out to rebalance the cash rewards from Boss fights, depending on their level. But more importantly, a lot of players took advantage of it and no money will be taken back from those who did. We know the exploit was in effect for a bit too long, but we cannot return the cash rewards to these values, since they are extremely high and completely unbalanced.

With that being said, we do intend to raise the cash rewards a bit and try and find a sweet spot that makes the transition easier from this period. How much it will be raised, we have not decided yet.

Please keep in mind that the game has gone through some extensive updates in the past weeks (one of the major ones being the cash payout from Bosses) and that is exactly how we intend to continue, while also trying to maintain balance as much as possible. The current values are the intended ones for two weeks ago and the game is not slower than it should have been given the balanced rewards.

Again, we apologize for the inconveniences this has caused and we will assume the blame for it, while also continuing to update the game. Thank you.

Cristina Dumitrescu
03-14-2013, 12:02 PM
the game is ruin!!!!! no more fun!!!!!

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
03-14-2013, 12:03 PM
well it was rock'n' roll now it slow motion again , and i was thinking what a great upgrade so we can buy our army and all the things we need , it was just a mistake boeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
we can wait years to buy what we need again , this will give a real bad blow to the game
arne you most wanted list sure lol

Cristina Dumitrescu
03-14-2013, 12:29 PM
o my GOD,I LOST THE WILL TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU F&/%&/)&)(&)(&)/ ARNE......WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Arne Hansen
03-14-2013, 01:32 PM
You could get billions for hitting a boss once or twice, so the best way to make money before they changed this was probably to hit every boss you could find once (using one nuke hit on a boss gave you billions). That is obviously not balanced. It was pretty obvious that this was a bug, and if i find something i think is a bug i will post it on the forum.

And i don't really care that other people in here complain that you are not able to exploit a bug anymore ... lol

Does anyone really think that the best strategy should be to hit every boss you find once ?

It also made bases, and money from missions insignificant compared to money from boss battles.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-14-2013, 02:28 PM
You could get billions for hitting a boss once or twice, so the best way to make money before they changed this was probably to hit every boss you could find once (using one nuke hit on a boss gave you billions). That is obviously not balanced. It was pretty obvious that this was a bug, and if i find something i think is a bug i will post it on the forum.

And i don't really care that other people in here complain that you are not able to exploit a bug anymore ... lol

Does anyone really think that the best strategy should be to hit every boss you find once ?

It also made bases, and money from missions insignificant compared to money from boss battles.

Your score: 78,308
Total score: 2,500,000
Your percentage: 3.13%
You earned 9 items
- Experience: 3,894
- Honor Points: 46,597
- Cash: $512,251,782

If it aint broke don't try to fix it, play warzone by yourself.

Arne Hansen
03-14-2013, 02:37 PM
I got about 4 billions from one hit on o'shea (nuke using 20 supplies). Most reasonable people would realize that 4 billions from one hit is too much...

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-14-2013, 02:57 PM
I got about 4 billions from one hit on o'shea (nuke using 20 supplies). Most reasonable people would realize that 4 billions from one hit is too much...

I dislike you a lot. Let's leave it at that.

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
03-14-2013, 03:13 PM
i always give 2 to 3 % damage to a boss , and when i need the item i give him more , i not need millions, not need billions , i need a lot trillions to buy my army , and we all need the same , well no more money it drops in one day to 90% less , not looking good dev , many players did buy cause they think wow it now ore never , and now they all regret they buy , warzone drops to level slow game again
fix this
thanks

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-14-2013, 03:37 PM
i always give 2 to 3 % damage to a boss , and when i need the item i give him more , i not need millions, not need billions , i need a lot trillions to buy my army , and we all need the same , well no more money it drops in one day to 90% less , not looking good dev , many players did buy cause they think wow it now ore never , and now they all regret they buy , warzone drops to level slow game again
fix this
thanks

I agree with every word. Oddly enough.

Iron Nuts
03-14-2013, 03:54 PM
Alex, this seems to be a pretty simple fix. Payouts were too much, you changed and now everyone bitching that game is too slow again. Double/Triple all payouts from Stefano to O'Shea and take feedback on how the players like that and adjust accordingly. Without income the game is slow, you had everyone happy with the broken payout system. Seems like you are listening to everyone, but not hearing what they are saying. The game was fun and popular with the broken payouts.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-14-2013, 04:08 PM
This is total Bullshit Arne Hansen's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
Co-Signed ________

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-14-2013, 04:09 PM
im really not happy with this...i want my Billions cash boss fight reward back...!!! this is so unfairrrrrrrrrrrr......!!!!!!!!!!

Co-SIGNED
_________

EFF - RUSTYDOG
03-14-2013, 04:09 PM
unbelievable

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-14-2013, 04:10 PM
44 seconds ago
Details
49 seconds ago
You won the battle, gaining 28 experience and taking 57 damage.
Details
54 seconds ago
You won the battle, gaining 7 experience and taking 47 damage.
Details
57 seconds ago
You won the battle, gaining 42 experience and taking 57 damage.
Details
1 minute ago
Details

Wtf, Tommy is half the level of this guy. I hope devs listen to THE PLAYERS WHO TAKE THE GAME FOR REAL. Not as a joke lol anyway, whatever. . i'll check back lol

Cristina Dumitrescu
03-14-2013, 04:12 PM
game was fun and popular with the broken payouts fix end why will forget all yours sin!! :p

james henderson
03-14-2013, 04:24 PM
While we are on the subject of glitches, how about fixing another?
Namely, players signing up for fights and getting rewards for doing exactly squat, there are innumerable players doing this, from all levels, just sign up and collect the money, this has a detrimental effect on the boss fights, as in some cases they are over-subscribed and players who actually want to join in are pre-empted because of the parasites.
No play,= no pay, seems a fair approach in this instance.
Oh yeah, and up the ante for bos fights, you gave us a taste for money, we want it back, or some blood instead

EFF - RUSTYDOG
03-14-2013, 04:26 PM
the arms race was on....now its gone.....just sux

Cristina Dumitrescu
03-14-2013, 04:33 PM
best thing to do Your score: 60,776 you win 6 bill....10,000 -win 1 bill...100,000 -win 10 bill....sow no more players ho hit 1 time end ghet big money!!!! whit a max of 10 bill for boss!!!

Harold Chadwick
03-14-2013, 04:50 PM
I started playing this game from the beginning and early on I invested a lot of time and some money into it (as did a few others).I got bored with it and just collected my bases daily and played every now and then.I started playing regular again when the new bosses came out.While the payout for the bosses may not have suited everyone(Arnie your a Mong)it did breath some much needed life into this game .I will be going back to the way I played before the new bosses

and Arnie the Village have called they want there idiot back so you need get there and fast

AtticGeneral
03-14-2013, 04:51 PM
my fellow clan member has a valid point, kill arne!!

RAS-Tommy Gun
03-14-2013, 04:53 PM
20 seconds ago
You won the battle, gaining 21 experience and taking 58 damage.
Details
21 seconds ago
You won the battle, gaining 28 experience and taking 58 damage.
Details
22 seconds ago
You won the battle, gaining 14 experience and taking 48 damage.
Details

Arne Hansen
03-14-2013, 04:54 PM
I started playing this game from the beginning and early on I invested a lot of time and some money into it (as did a few others).I got bored with it and just collected my bases daily and played every now and then.I started playing regular again when the new bosses came out.While the payout for the bosses may not have suited everyone(Arnie your a Mong)it did breath some much needed life into this game .I will be going back to the way I played before the new bosses

and Arnie the Village have called they want there idiot back so you need get there and fast

The idiots are the ones who think you should get billions from hitting a boss once....

To get billions if you do a lot of damage is one thing, but getting billions from hitting o'shea once is just silly.

Harold Chadwick
03-14-2013, 05:03 PM
The idiots are the ones who think you should get billions from hitting a boss once....

To get billions if you do a lot of damage is one thing, but getting billions from hitting o'shea once is just silly.

You just dont get it ,but really no surprise there.Your whole game since you started playing this game is doing the boss fights and missions as your weak as piss for anything else .You probably got one of those lame ass characters as well.Do us all a favour and stfu

Arne Hansen
03-14-2013, 05:12 PM
No you don't get it. Read what the moderator said, it was an error and an exploit. Giving away billions to people doing 1000 damage was a mistake...

!~R.A.S~! MERC FABIO
03-14-2013, 05:23 PM
my fellow clan member has a valid point, kill arne!!

I endorse this statement

Yvonne Harvell
03-14-2013, 05:34 PM
Well dev's, for a little while this game was fun again and now you've fixed the glitch and the game has gone back to boring. Anyone in their right mind would say wow look at how many people are playing this game now and look at how long they are playing it. All that extra money flowing into your real bank should have told you how happy you made people. If I was a dev i'd have kept the glitch and let everyone enjoy themselves. That feeling of If i play longer i get more money to buy my army that I so desperately need and could never afford no matter how many bases I have. A more level playing field if you play longer you get more money so that enables you to get a bigger army.

Hmmm lets think about this a war game where people can't afford an army no matter how many bases they own. Never mind all of us that leveled up because we actually played more because it was fun again who now have no one to hit again.

Arne your a dip chit! you don't play the game u just do missions so why did u mess it up for everyone else?

Arne Hansen
03-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Well dev's, for a little while this game was fun again and now you've fixed the glitch and the game has gone back to boring. Anyone in their right mind would say wow look at how many people are playing this game now and look at how long they are playing it. All that extra money flowing into your real bank should have told you how happy you made people. If I was a dev i'd have kept the glitch and let everyone enjoy themselves. That feeling of If i play longer i get more money to buy my army that I so desperately need and could never afford no matter how many bases I have. A more level playing field if you play longer you get more money so that enables you to get a bigger army.

Hmmm lets think about this a war game where people can't afford an army no matter how many bases they own. Never mind all of us that leveled up because we actually played more because it was fun again who now have no one to hit again.

Arne your a dip chit! you don't play the game u just do missions so why did u mess it up for everyone else?

Getting billions if you do your fair share of damage on a bossmight be ok, getting billions for doing 1000 damage is silly.

Andrew Mountfield
03-14-2013, 05:45 PM
Arne Hansen, Level 1165
Level: 1165
Allies: 568
Battles Won: 4735 (27%)
Enemies Killed: 1
Sanctions Collected: 1
Boss Fights Completed: 355

what would you know Arne? you dont play much do you going by your stats

Dev's should listen to the players that actually play!!!! Give us back the Money!!!!!

Arne Hansen
03-14-2013, 05:56 PM
I usually play every day, but i don't attack other players much. Built my character to level quickly.

I have no problem with increasing money from boss fights (increasing money from bases a little might be a good idea too). The problem was giving out billions for hitting a boss once, that would have been bad for the game long term, when everyone realizes that the best strategy if attack every boss you can see once.

Giving too much money from bosses would probably stop being fun when everyone has the same army, with all top units...

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-14-2013, 05:59 PM
Getting billions if you do your fair share of damage on a bossmight be ok, getting billions for doing 1000 damage is silly.
Don`t you ever argue with Yvonne again, ever. Watch it, fella as far as 90% of warzone concerned you`re in enough trouble as it is.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-14-2013, 06:01 PM
Arne Hansen, Level 1165
Level: 1165
Allies: 568
Battles Won: 4735 (27%)
Enemies Killed: 1
Sanctions Collected: 1
Boss Fights Completed: 355

what would you know Arne? you dont play much do you going by your stats

Dev's should listen to the players that actually play!!!! Give us back the Money!!!!!

Best point ever!! Dev`s should support more people like me who are working on 4,5000 boss battles, and with so many friends in this damn game I`m reeeeeeeal happy to have a reason to hate someone. Really, I am. I live for it. No need to explain, dev`s hook us up with a resolve. THanks

Arne Hansen
03-14-2013, 06:01 PM
Don`t you ever argue with Yvonne again, ever. Watch it, fella as far as 90% of warzone concerned you`re in enough trouble as it is.

The following is still true, no matter what you say about argueing:

RAS-Tommy Gun
03-14-2013, 06:12 PM
Arne, on a serious note, I think you are a selfish player. You set up your account to be a high level energy (morale) account. Therefore you have always been able to make alot of money by doing missions, much more money then the average player. You have always been on the wealthiest list and you can add units whenever you want. Money equals power in this game. but....... if you are an energy player then typically you would not have alot of ammo because you dont do battles, So I know exactly what went through your selfish mind. You thought Wtf, why is everyone making so much money all of a sudden when you had to do so many missions over the past months and earn it the hard way. Well I ask you this: how would you like it if you spent real money to set up your account as an energy account then suddenly you couldn't make any money from missions anymore. Maybe the devs should take away money from missions too, see how you like it

Arne Hansen
03-14-2013, 06:30 PM
Money from bosses was very low, we agree on that. But doing lots of boss fights would also give you more loot.

As i have said many times today, getting billions from bosses is not a problem. Getting 3 or 4 billions from O'shea when you only do 1000 damage is a problem. I have 740 supplies (and about 56600 energy), that would have been more than enough to hit all the bosses i see once, i could also easily have made lots of money from this exploit.

Btw i did spend real money on this game when i started.

There need to be some sort of balance beetween the income from bases, missions and bosses i think.
If you give away billions from hitting once (on o'shea) then income from missions and bosses will not matter at all. Even an energy player like me would get over 90% of his income from boss fights.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-14-2013, 07:14 PM
Arne, on a serious note, I think you are a selfish player. You set up your account to be a high level energy (morale) account. Therefore you have always been able to make alot of money by doing missions, much more money then the average player. You have always been on the wealthiest list and you can add units whenever you want. Money equals power in this game. but....... if you are an energy player then typically you would not have alot of ammo because you dont do battles, So I know exactly what went through your selfish mind. You thought Wtf, why is everyone making so much money all of a sudden when you had to do so many missions over the past months and earn it the hard way. Well I ask you this: how would you like it if you spent real money to set up your account as an energy account then suddenly you couldn't make any money from missions anymore. Maybe the devs should take away money from missions too, see how you like it
--------------------Bingo --------------------

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-14-2013, 07:18 PM
Money from bosses was very low, we agree on that. But doing lots of boss fights would also give you more loot.

As i have said many times today, getting billions from bosses is not a problem. Getting 3 or 4 billions from O'shea when you only do 1000 damage is a problem. I have 740 supplies (and about 56600 energy), that would have been more than enough to hit all the bosses i see once, i could also easily have made lots of money from this exploit.

Btw i did spend real money on this game when i started.

There need to be some sort of balance beetween the income from bases, missions and bosses i think.
If you give away billions from hitting once (on o'shea) then income from missions and bosses will not matter at all. Even an energy player like me would get over 90% of his income from boss fights.

Who are you to decide anything? your way of playing is the drastically flawed, and if you go thinking the dust will settle you havn`t met me yet.

Take it a freeakin promise. Especially the more you offer these winded explinations that mean jack shit, and offer nothing to contribute in a postive way. Just selfishness, and the more you speak the more i get angry. Maybe dev`s prefer I hold my tongue more, but anyone can see where I`m coming from. Soon so shall you.

This here be a war game where fighting is lightning, more so than ever have people like tommy taken the time to discuss PVP on the boards.

Nobody but a greedy sod like you cares about missions. Boss FIghts where the devs want it at, even tho i`m red as heck right now I still have 50 bosses up. Not a single one have you contributed to. Why should you dictate anything about bosses at all?

Your points are mute, because your game play in Warzone is flawed. I will haunt your every word like a ghost.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-14-2013, 07:21 PM
sorry, I meant your game play in Warzone is drastically flawed. Seriously. . nice stats, bud. Reeeally nice.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-14-2013, 08:41 PM
Akatsuki NBK Nagato
Level 948

+$0
4493 honor points
35 XP
9 damage
7 supplies
-$0
18 damage

Arne Hansen
Level 1166

The (good) People Have Spoken.

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
03-14-2013, 09:21 PM
I just have a suggestion or idea that I'm looking forward for you to seriously consider on how to settle this issue once and for all: Why not include and immediately release this in your next "Active Polls" surveys to get the real pulse of the players regarding the said issue. That way, we can have a clear picture on WZ players' consensus through a democratic process of voting for or against the proposal. In simple words: "Majority Vote Wins" and this should be implemented unconditionally. Hopefully, this helps bringing down the simmering tension among concerned parties involved in this brouhaha. Thanks and have a good day to all amid depressing moods.

Cristina Dumitrescu
03-15-2013, 07:57 AM
ALEXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Alex
03-15-2013, 10:12 AM
Hi everyone,

In light of the current issues regarding our latest major error, we want to try and clarify a few things.

First of all, the exploit was too big to not be observed sooner or later, either by players or by us. We are grateful to Arne Hansen for insisting on the issue, as it is better the exploit was discovered sooner rather than later and we ask you to not hold him in contempt for reporting an issue that was completely destabilizing the game's economy.

With this, we are taking complete responsibility for the error and want to remind everyone that it slipped in only because we are continuously working to make the game better and certain exploits are almost inevitable from time to time.
We know this helped make the game a bit more fluid, but it was also a major breach in the game's economy and just like every other mechanic , the economy also needs balance. By taking out too many rules we might leave the game as a completely empty system.

Since the exploit was universal (everyone could easily take advantage of it) and has been fixed, the economy is now at a more balanced level for all players. With the exploit active, even players that were doing barely any damage at all would collect billions of dollars, which was completely unfair for players that are working hard on Boss fights. The cash reward can now indeed be much smaller for players that don't invest too much in a fight, while active players can still get lots of money with enough work.

We are trying to find solutions to ease the transition from the exploit to a more balanced economy and, as previously said, no money will be taken from anyone. Those of you who have invested in ammo refills can still profit from them.

Our intention is not to punish anyone but merely to try and keep the game in balance. As so, we have doubled ALL the cash rewards from Boss fights and we intend to introduce additional increases depending on player level and involvement in fights, while also trying to keep said rewards in line with the hourly income and money obtained from missions. You can easily see this by doing a simple comparison yourself between the Boss cash rewards and your hourly income and mission payout.

As a side note regarding players that only click the links for Boss fights but do not further engage, we want to remind that they do contribute by helping reach the additional damage based on tiers WHILE NOT TAKING UP SPACE in the active players list. Also, you only receive money when you click the link for the Boss fight BUT NOT when you click Join.

As always, we are continuously on the lookout for player feedback and invite everyone to speak their mind about the game. Thank you!

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-15-2013, 10:23 AM
Alex, can the limit of players allowed in a boss be upped?
And consider our economy by level, net worth, and contribution carefully. I think consideration for the price of units should be balanced more. You may say it is fair , but have the money to build is fun. No arguements here, just sharing my stand point of view. Thanks for taking the time to offer us an explination of goings ons. Tyvm

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-15-2013, 06:56 PM
say we contributed 80,000 on an Oshea, i`m speaking for all of us who made some billions fair and square.. we would get 10 billion from that, agreeably this is too much money.

I have gave it some honest good thought, and points made about In Game Economy, and Shut Down are very serious. I don`t take what you say lightly at all Alex (and appreciate the time you take to come out) I just want to say that I think maybe 37 percent to maybe even as much as 50 (dare i say) would be fair because of the cost of units.

I`ll have to bring up the fact that money from missions is flawed. I`ll go back to when I first noticed this, and it shows on my personal game play record. Where I skipped the middle east, it remains un-done to this day. It didn`t take me long to notice that the money wasn`t all that much more from the continent before that. (South America) albeit I went strait to Asia continent to make the best use of my morale, aswell as my time.

This was the same case after I complete Europe campaign, i`ve completely blown off South Africa except for the one mission that provides me with electric chairs (which i wouldn`t mind being able to purchase with gold) you see there are so many varied ways to play, and it almost kills me to share my ingenius strategy with the world of warzone players to see. . but for the better of the game`s sake I don`t mind making the intellectual sacrafice ;)

So I went directly to North Africa, from Europe, bc I rock! Lot`s of people will say Kisame you moron, you missed the 3 bonus items from completing the tiers. Yes, but with the billions I made I bought thousands of units. So ha to you. lol (whoever may object to my awesome style) lot`s more people see the light I shine, why in every game I am compelled to contribute a clan. :)

So, to sum up this (rant) I will complete AU missions, then promptly return to North Africa. I do desire the new AU tier mastery units, but I also desire money. The money is only to be made in North Africa, because the fact is you make more money for your morale there, at awry awry rate.

Please investigate the needs of the common people who play carefully, there are hints of games like MW in this one. I have to add that in MW you can choose either morale path, or fight path! Guess which one pays off much better? Including the direct robbery of properties. Uhh, I kinda miss that.

Warzone is my game. I want it to stay that way.

Arne didn`t do anything paticularly good, and 97 percent of anyone reading this will agree.

Cristina Dumitrescu
03-16-2013, 03:24 AM
Alex,plz grow more the money on last 2 boss,i use 1000 supplies on a boss end i ghet 1 bill...is to low..i kent even by 1 good units on australia!!!:(

Cristina Dumitrescu
03-16-2013, 11:45 AM
MY WORK OF 8 month is ruin.....player 3 times more week then my,now is 3 time more strong..whay,cose i have a real job...end i play litle time...i kent never now bild my army...not even in 1 year...to ghet close...the balance of game is ruin...if somting dont change fast..i think i will quit the game...90% of players or not happy whit the whay game is...to low money...the problem is not fix ALEX!!!!! sorry for my bad eng!!! i hope you realy ghet the ideea dis time!!! until now,i feel like you dont ghet it...the damage is verry big!!! :(

james henderson
03-16-2013, 12:17 PM
MY WORK OF 8 month is ruin.....player 3 times more week then my,now is 3 time more strong..whay,cose i have a real job...end i play litle time...i kent never now bild my army...not even in 1 year...to ghet close...the balance of game is ruin...if somting dont change fast..i think i will quit the game...90% of players or not happy whit the whay game is...to low money...the problem is not fix ALEX!!!!! sorry for my bad eng!!! i hope you realy ghet the ideea dis time!!! until now,i feel like you dont ghet it...the damage is verry big!!! :(
Come on Cristina, you know that's not true whatsoever, last week you completed 84 levels. That's some going by anyones reckoning.
If you have a valid complaint then post one, we all had the same opportunity to get rich last week, some did better than others you did better than most.
Certainly better than I did.

Cristina Dumitrescu
03-16-2013, 12:38 PM
i use real money in dis game!!!...your not verry smart..is it???you ar just gelose cose a woman is better then you,players like you end Arne...ruin the game...try to by a smart a..,!!!!the balance of the game is ruin....my work of 8 month...gone...is a fact, cc or not cc...

james henderson
03-16-2013, 12:53 PM
i use real money in dis game!!!...your not verry smart..is it???you ar just gelose cose a woman is better then you,players like you end Arne...ruin the game...try to by a smart a..,!!!!the balance of the game is ruin....my work of 8 month...gone...is a fact, cc or not cc...
Smart, smart enough not to use a credit card in this game, smart enough to do do it using my mouse finger, or do you equate being smart as to how much money you put in, if that's the case, Joel and a few others have a very high IQ:
Arne showed honesty, he knew there was a glitch, he has the balls to point it out, the fact that you couldn't expoloit it as much as you would have liked says it all, he has integrity, something you and a few others sadly lack.
So I will continue to be dumb and pound you when I have the chance, like I stated previously, you exploited the glitch pretty well, I have no idea why you are complaining.
After all, we are all in the same situation, once again

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Sentence structure, people.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-16-2013, 01:40 PM

Hi Cristina, your time not lost. There was two inbalances, the one we enjoyed, and now this one. The one we don`t. Instead of arguing where the point ends up being lost, let`s agree to disagree (not you and I, because i actually agree with more of what your trying to say than some may think, or choose not to think) so, that said. Let`s hope the dev`s see it our way, as much as we`re to see their way.

The game does need economics, but it doesn`t need to be in a recession. (so to speak) but guess what, there you have it.

Proof is in the pudding, and numbers. . including myself, not many bosses are being thrown up this week.

Compared to last weak, and I did 80k (even more than the dev`s supposed bare min) quite faithfully, and I posted just as many if not more osheas than anyone. Argue all you want, unlike some i don`t covet my oshes (except for now, but that`s still not factual, as i don`t even have one going) my osheas were there for all to say.

Until everybody stops making mute points, and the dev`s take it for what it is (we just want to have some fun, not take advantage of the server, or whatever) and hopefully they meet us half way, or atleast 37% of the prior income.

Cost of units. Cost of friends. Everybody is arguing, and bitching, and complaining. I hate this. .

Cristina Dumitrescu
03-16-2013, 02:05 PM
all i try to sey is "THE PROBLEM IS NOT FIX YET,NOT EVEN CLOSE"!!!! END J H ,SMART COSE YOU DONT GHET IT,I LEVEL UP WHIT MONEY NOT BY USE OF THE BUG!!! I BYE SUPPLIES!!!"So I will continue to be dumb and pound you when I have the chance", 1 DUMB..IS COOL...POUND MY...HEHEHEHEHE...PLZ,YOU AR NOW JUST PATETIC!!!!

CNTN
03-17-2013, 07:28 AM
all i try to sey is "THE PROBLEM IS NOT FIX YET,NOT EVEN CLOSE"!!!! END J H ,SMART COSE YOU DONT GHET IT,I LEVEL UP WHIT MONEY NOT BY USE OF THE BUG!!! I BYE SUPPLIES!!!"So I will continue to be dumb and pound you when I have the chance", 1 DUMB..IS COOL...POUND MY...HEHEHEHEHE...PLZ,YOU AR NOW JUST PATETIC!!!!

Um just gonna type this in better English since I can't read it very well so other people might not be able to..
"All I'm trying to say is 'THE PROBLEM ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING FIXED!!' And James Henderson, your so smart because you don't get it, I level up with money not by the use of the bug, but by supplies! -Bit of confusion here- So I will continue to be your "dumb and pound you when I have the chance."" 1. Dumb is cool, Pound my hehehe.. please you are just pathetic now.

GUNNER
03-18-2013, 02:17 PM
After reading all of the post in here. I can see a big problem. Now i don't know if this problem can be fixed?
Can some plz try and fix this problem and fix it good. thank you

oh sorry i nealy forgot the problem is Arne Hansen

Johan
03-19-2013, 05:25 AM
what is the point of helping the upper level players where in I can't even share what I looted from the boss fight even if I 've got the mask & boomerang? I don't see them either in my inventory...
what is the advantage of gaining much points in helping the upper level boss fight where I can get more money in lower level fights with lesser points?

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-19-2013, 12:05 PM
oh sorry i nealy forgot the problem is arne hansen

lol ________________

CNTN
03-19-2013, 02:53 PM
what is the point of helping the upper level players where in I can't even share what I looted from the boss fight even if I 've got the mask & boomerang? I don't see them either in my inventory...
what is the advantage of gaining much points in helping the upper level boss fight where I can get more money in lower level fights with lesser points?
EXACTLY, Collection items and boss items should be available to use at any level, after all, you received them. I already did ~450 OShea/Scientist battles and helped tons of my friends finish collections, but I can't use A SINGLE ITEM. All the time and effort put in to boss fights in order to get units is worthless because it's not like I can use anything at all. There basically is no point of even doing boss fights anymore... money is useless, even if I hit 700k damage I get 1 rare item and 8 uncommon items, and I can't even use any of the units. Lastly, I want to state that the game with the money bug > the game now, without it... The game was actually fun. Now I might just log on every day and collect 3 gold then repeat. There's no real point of bosses or anything else anymore.

CNTN
03-19-2013, 02:58 PM
Alex, please do something about this..
1. Increase boss money so people actually have fun, the number of bosses will increase, and there's a better chance for better items.
2. Increase the chance for armageddon. The higher you hit, the higher the possibility should be. (I hit 400k-750k and I always get uncommon-rare items. You can hit 7-10k and easily get a Blue Angel or Gator..)
3. MAKE IT SO THAT THERE ARE NO LEVEL LIMITS ON BOSS FIGHT UNIT REWARDS! I've gotten Armageddon Units from OShea, Scientists, etc and also hundreds (100-750) uncommon-rare-epic items, BUT I CANT USE A SINGLE ONE. Everyone can do boss fights no matter what level, but you can't even use the rewards, so what's the point of doing them at all?

Harold Chadwick
03-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Alex, please do something about this..
1. Increase boss money so people actually have fun, the number of bosses will increase, and there's a better chance for better items.
2. Increase the chance for armageddon. The higher you hit, the higher the possibility should be. (I hit 400k-750k and I always get uncommon-rare items. You can hit 7-10k and easily get a Blue Angel or Gator..)
3. MAKE IT SO THAT THERE ARE NO LEVEL LIMITS ON BOSS FIGHT UNIT REWARDS! I've gotten Armageddon Units from OShea, Scientists, etc and also hundreds (100-750) uncommon-rare-epic items, BUT I CANT USE A SINGLE ONE. Everyone can do boss fights no matter what level, but you can't even use the rewards, so what's the point of doing them at all?

you will be able to use those items when you reach the level thjat they activate if you are doing that many boss fights you should be there in no time

CNTN
03-20-2013, 03:13 PM
you will be able to use those items when you reach the level thjat they activate if you are doing that many boss fights you should be there in no time
Have you even played this game? You think I can easily level up 320 levels? That's going to take me 4 months. You probably just don't care because you already can use the items and are afraid of getting beat. -_-

ras putin
03-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Have you even played this game? You think I can easily level up 320 levels? That's going to take me 4 months. You probably just don't care because you already can use the items and are afraid of getting beat. -_-
You may find that Harold plays this game and is actually quite good at it.
Like he says, if you are doing as many boss fights as you claim to be, then your levelling will go quite fast, unless ofcourse you are telling porkies, hitting 700 k worth of damage, shows that you are at a fairly decent level now.
That always seems to be your problem JV, you think your'e speshull

ras putin
03-20-2013, 03:51 PM
You may find that Harold plays this game and is actually quite good at it.
Like he says, if you are doing as many boss fights as you claim to be, then your levelling will go quite fast, unless ofcourse you are telling porkies, hitting 700 k worth of damage, shows that you are at a fairly decent level now.
That always seems to be your problem JV, you think your'e speshull.

! RAS ! MINI GUN
04-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Money from bosses

I think the amount of money you get after a boss is defeated should depend on how much damage you did to the boss. The way it is now you can just attack a boss once or twice and get a lot of money.

so why is it that i do the same damage as you and i get less money just because I'm 1000 lvls be low
yet you can hit me and i can't do a thing

8 hours ago
You were attacked by Private Bowser.
You lost the battle, taking 15 damage and losing $53,761.
Sanction • Battle • Details
8 hours ago
You lost the battle, taking 15 damage and losing $22,538.
8 hours ago
You lost the battle, taking 15 damage and losing $14,011.
Alex you need to do something about this.
why would anyone want to start playing this game when there is so much unfairness going on

Uwe S Forchert
04-03-2013, 07:02 AM
bring the cash back or increase the cash drop in bases or from bosses
1,4 Bill for a unit and needs 100k on damages on the big bosses to get 1 Bill ,its something Wrong now Alex !

Machiavelli
04-08-2013, 11:09 PM
Alex,
a simple solution would be to add an extra "0" onto the winnings. In other words, instead of earning $900 million from a boss battle, I'd win $9 billion from a boss battle. While it would allow me to start purchasing the units I need, I wouldn't have a massive influx of cash. Just enough to get me started on building an army, make the game fun because of the income, and add some excitement.

You all moved the decimal point over several places too far on the winnings. Try moving it back one place in the other direction.

Machiavelli