PDA

View Full Version : Are there any revisions planned for ally gifting?

RONIN
03-18-2013, 09:41 AM
I am sure everyone who plays would appreciate a reworked gifting process, As the time involved is ridiculous. (I have 450+ allies)
A 'return all gifts' button would be the best option that I can think of.

RONIN

Alex
03-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Yup, this is something we want to address in a future update.
A "Return all gifts" button would be awesome, but for now there's no real chance of seeing it, since - especially - when it comes to hundreds of requests, the process involves lots of different gifts and Facebook wouldn't be happy with the amount of requests it has to send/receive. So, sadly, it's not completely dependent on us, but it will be modified somehow to make gifting a bit more pleasant.

Todd Linnemeyer
03-21-2013, 05:44 PM
IT does take way too much time. It will literally take me 15 minute to send. Any revision of the process would be great!

RONIN
03-21-2013, 07:44 PM
All right, I will attack it from the other side....How about an 'Accept all gifts' button?

Alex
03-22-2013, 04:48 AM
All right, I will attack it from the other side....How about an 'Accept all gifts' button?

Basically the same issue, it would take too much time to process in some cases. But an "Accept 15/20/25 gifts" button is very likely.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-22-2013, 02:37 PM
I think if there`s a risk that opposes fb and is something that can just be done yourself, then it is not worth the risk.

RONIN
03-22-2013, 09:56 PM
I think if there`s a risk that opposes fb and is something that can just be done yourself, then it is not worth the risk.

I don't see the risk...once gifts are sent, fb is done with them...whether you accept or ignore.

RONIN
03-22-2013, 09:57 PM
Basically the same issue, it would take too much time to process in some cases. But an "Accept 15/20/25 gifts" button is very likely.

Thanks, Alex

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-23-2013, 07:12 PM
just my 2 cents, happy to see others using the boards. It`s a good idea, if it doesn`t eff up the relationship with facebook is all i`m saying brother.