PDA

View Full Version : i need 20 trillion to buy my full army

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
03-19-2013, 01:11 PM
alex ,
why not make the weapons more cheap or incrase a lot all bases income and boss income,
it will take for ever to buy what we need
so many players are so bored this
give us a chance to buy our full army
and lett boss army and skill points dicide who are the great ones in this game,
playing this game more then a year now , everyday , morning and evening , 2 hours day sure
i maybe have 20 % my army so will i need to play 5 years before it complete? not sure i will do this
is it hard to understand we all want our army complete?
give us a chance thanks

AtticGeneral
03-19-2013, 01:22 PM
thats 5 yrs without leveling up.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-19-2013, 01:29 PM

yuuuuuup :(

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
03-19-2013, 01:33 PM

yuuuuuup :( http://forum.warzonefb.com/showthread.php?t=1830&p=4570#post4570

everybody is freakin frustrrated. . like mafuckaz

Cristina Dumitrescu
03-19-2013, 01:49 PM
alex ,
why not make the weapons more cheap or incrase a lot all bases income and boss income,
it will take for ever to buy what we need
so many players are so bored this
give us a chance to buy our full army
and lett boss army and skill points dicide who are the great ones in this game,
playing this game more then a year now , everyday , morning and evening , 2 hours day sure
i maybe have 20 % my army so will i need to play 5 years before it complete? not sure i will do this
is it hard to understand we all want our army complete?
give us a chance thanks

yes,hi speek the true...ALEX...PLZ DO SOMTING!!!!

Alex
03-20-2013, 08:39 AM
why not make the weapons more cheap or increase a lot all bases income and boss income,

Joel, It's been noted. We're thinking of things like this one for future updates, but nothing is decided yet. Thanks.

james henderson
03-20-2013, 09:45 AM
I've spent 2 trillion in the space of two weeks, just to buy weapons.
Did it do me any good? Not in the slightest.
Infact, this game has gone beyond boring, it has reached. F R U S T R A T I O N Level.
Skills into health, to give more hitting capability in the bosses, nope that didn't work.
Before I had 200 in health, managed 16-17 hits per round in the boss fight, raised it to 300, expecting a marked improvement. Nope, still only 16 or 17 hits per round.
Dumped a couple of hundred skills in attack, did it improve performance? Nope, same shit different day.
don't know what I'm supposed to do anymore in this game, as every time I cash in or distribute points, it seems to make no difference.
So level 1000 comes along later today.
That will be a SAYONARA. From me.

Machiavelli
03-23-2013, 06:20 PM
boss fight hits are percentage based, not health based. example: if you have 100 health, you do 20 hits, (and take 5 damage/hit)... if you have 300 health, you still do 20 hits, (but take 15 damage/hit). It keeps players who put skill points into health from being able to fight more boss battles and get more items. So what is the point of health? Other than keeping you from getting killed by players who do lots of damage, dunno. May help the battle formula, but doubt it.

Machiavelli
03-23-2013, 06:21 PM
p.s. got my 20 trillion while the bosses were paying out. blew it all in Vegas on hookers, booze, and card games. was fun, but still no army either.