PDA

View Full Version : Warzone: Armageddon World Boss

Alex
06-05-2013, 10:13 AM
As of June 6, 0630 hours, Operation Neptune is in full effect. Alongside the Warzone: Armageddon community, you will direct your full military might towards the Normandy Coast and reclaim it from Erwin Rommel himself.
Intelligence reports that he has an urgent escape plan, allowing you a maximum of 5 days to eliminate him.

Godspeed, Commanders!

World Boss Rules:

- Rewards will be gained depending on every player's Percentile Score. The Percentile Score is the percentage of scores lower than your own. The Percentile Score is updated every time you Engage in the fight (it is not auto-updated in the Fight screen)

- The minimum damage required is 100,000. This score will grant you 10 reward items

- The higher your Percentile Score, the higher the number of reward items you will get. The highest Percentile Score will be rewarded 40 items

- The top 20 scores will be rewarded additional rewards as follows:
1st place 20 additional Armageddon items
2nd place 15 additional Armageddon items
3rd place 10 additional Armageddon items
4-10th place 5 additional Armageddon items
11-20th place 5 additional items

- Up to 8 additional items are awarded, depending on the amount of time left at the end of the battle

- Damage inflicted to this boss will grant you double the pay in cash when compared to the last high-level bosses

- There is no limit to how many players can engage in the event

- You have a maximum of 5 days to defeat him.

The scoreboard will auto-refresh at about every 5 minutes.

Please note that this is the first Warzone World Boss and following ones will be adjusted based on current developments and community feedback. Please notify us if you encounter any issues with the event and about any suggestions you might have for future ones. Thank you!

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
06-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Hi Alex,

I notice that the scoreboard just went blank and my percentile score would indicate "N/A%". Kindly advise us on this issue and how can this be resolved. Thanks

FALSADOOM
06-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Hi Alex..same here..EST USA...clock is ticking! Let's kill it fast!

PS...it's not 06:30 June 6th yet LOL

FALSADOOM
06-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Score and Percentile is back now.

Alex
06-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Hi, This was just some temporary maintenance and it's fixed now. No worries, inflicted damage was recorded. In about half an hour the game will only start displaying scores at about every 5 minutes, so please take note of this. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.

FALSADOOM
06-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Cool, no worries!

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
06-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Hi Alex,

I also notice that the scoreboard is not updated on real-time basis and would really take a long time to have the updated scoreboard.Thanks

Alex
06-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Sorry for this, it's also a bit of maintenance. Again, no worries about the damage, it's being recorded. We intend to automate the scoreboard to update at about every 5 minutes. But as I've said, please expect minor quirks like this during the event and don't worry about the damage you inflict, it will all be there.

Alex
06-05-2013, 12:02 PM
UPDATE:

The scoreboard will auto-refresh at about every 5 minutes. (Please note that further fixes may be operated based on how everything goes)

FALSADOOM
06-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Do we get a prize for who gets the most levels off this? :D

John James
06-05-2013, 12:16 PM
Do you get cash depending on the amount of damage too like the current bosses ? Many thanks John

Alex
06-05-2013, 12:23 PM
John,
Cash will be awarded after the event ends. It will depend on inflicted damage and player worth and will generally be double of that obtained from a regular boss fight.

John James
06-06-2013, 01:29 AM
Thanks Alex, I have noticed that when attacking the new boss it is very slow, will this be updated so you can attack faster? Thanks

Zvonimir Franjić
06-06-2013, 04:34 AM
Yes it's slow
It takes me 5 minutes to spend only 1000 supplies

Alex
06-06-2013, 04:35 AM
John, Yup, we're working to optimize the event a bit and that includes the present attack lag. Sorry for this.

GUNNER
06-06-2013, 10:02 AM
what have you done to this game ? :confused:
the lag is becoming a joke
every time you battle you get Please wait....
so you wait and wait
you wait so long you have to refresh.:mad:
Alex can you plz do something about this.:)

Alex
06-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Gunner, We apologize for this and we're working to fix it.

Alex
06-06-2013, 11:12 AM
UPDATE:

- Lag problems are mainly fixed and further optimizations are on the way.

- To compensate for the inconveniences caused by the lag variations, the total Health has been taken down to 4 million. While no other modifications will be made to Health until the event ends, we hope this can alleviate displeasure caused by lag.

- From now on, for about the next 2-3 hours, the scoreboard will update at every 30 minutes, instead of the previous 5. After this short period, auto-refresh will activate at about every 5 minutes. There is a possibility that you may observe small lag when the update occurs, but apart from that everything will be smooth.

As a reminder, with this being the first Warzone World Boss, we await to hear player feedback about it and suggestions regarding future ones. Again, we apologize for the reoccurring lag and are constantly working to eliminate it.

FALSADOOM
06-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Alex..the scores on it are all out of whack..some scores are missing..some are double and triple posted...this the top 10 section.

Thanks, Mick

Gordon Hughes
06-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Alex... ran out of ammo, can you sort infinite ammo out so I can finish boss please?
On another note cannot see my score on the scoreboard , does that mean I have lost it all?
Would be rather upset if that is the case.
Cheers
MINUTEMAN64

admin
06-06-2013, 05:53 PM
Thank you all for your patience regarding the ongoing lag issues occurred on the World Boss. We are happy to announce that proper optimizations have been made and that you shouldn't experience any lag from now on.
Nothing has been lost - every attack that you have inflicted during the lag periods has been recorded and the score was added to your total. The duplicate scores have also been removed. The Scores are now updated once every 2 minutes, without causing any interruption to the game.

We apologize once again for any inconveniences that these problems may have caused.

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
06-06-2013, 07:23 PM
I would like to suggest the inclusion or addition of 5x125 or higher supply refills rewards in the succeeding world boss fights for additional motivation and incentive for players doing this extraordinary boss fight. Also please consider reducing the boss health and time so we can finish it the soonest possible time because it seems it would take us forever to kill the boss. Thanks.

Nesher Iaf
07-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Fight against bosses is good

Merkava Mk IV
07-04-2013, 05:04 PM
Warzone Armageddon the best!!