PDA

View Full Version : Automated bot/macro prevention system

Alex
07-05-2013, 08:11 AM
Hi everyone,

We have just introduced a smart CAPTCHA system that will help prevent the use of automated macro/clicks software.
The system will initially only monitor a subset of players and we promise that we are working to make it as non-intrusive as possible.

For most players, when the CAPTCHA is solved, the amount of time until it is active again will be increasingly bigger, until it will no longer appear for a certain period of time (when we initiate another general test).
In the case of players who would continue to seek unfair advantage through automated software (and only where we have clear evidence of such activity) we will have to take mild prohibitive actions, consisting in certain periods of ban.

We will continue to monitor the system and adjust it to be as invisible as possible for players that do not engage in any unfair actions. Our intention is not to disrupt the progression of anyone, but only to prevent certain types of activity that puts some players ahead of others through unjust methods.

Thanks and don't hesitate to ask or tell us your impressions about this.

Binthere Donethat
07-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Any chance of implementing this without it causing the game to run like a retarded slug ???

EFF - RUSTYDOG
07-05-2013, 12:40 PM
good job....the automation had to be stopped. too bad you couldnt penalize the ones who have gained so much already from it.

RAS-Tommy Gun
07-05-2013, 01:02 PM
no capcha here as i dont use macros but do have a frozen game. can you fix this please alex

EFF - RUSTYDOG
07-05-2013, 03:02 PM
now eliminate all the fake accounts and this game will be good to go

admin
07-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Today the game experienced a short period of slow response that was successfully fixed. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. The issue was not related to the latest captcha system that went live today. The captcha system is active for a subset of players and will slowly roll out to more players in the next couple of days.

Please let us know if you experience any other issues with the game.

!~RAS Carpangler~!
07-12-2013, 06:45 PM
I would personally ban them but at the very least they should be named and shamed

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
07-13-2013, 04:11 AM
I would personally ban them but at the very least they should be named and shamed
I completely agree with this because 1 of the respondents of this thread is a mini with a screen name of the real perpetrator (I wouldn't mention his real name because most of us already knew his real identity) of cheating that cause disruption in the natural flow of the game that shouldn't be manipulated by a few. It clearly shows how guilty he is by putting non-sense comments (also a clear sign that he's feeling the heat cause about by shame and guilt, if he still has them, of doing the same actions over and over again) just to divert the center of attention from him. I expect a violent reaction from him just to make sorry excuses again for what he has done to destroy the natural flow of this game. If that happens, then he exposed himself as the true and ultimate perpetrator of cheating in this war game. CONCLUSION: He just applies the saying/philosophy in real life and in this game: CHEATING is the best policy to win at all cost anytime, anywhere, and any day (Simple explanation: Cheating is the only way to succeed in real life and in this war game). The best long term solution to make this game back to it's normal state is to permanently ban those cheaters and just let their accounts float in the system as payback for their indiscretions and injustice to other players who hate resorting to unfair advantage of utilizing cheating software just to win at all cost. Thank you and have a great day to all good and honest WZ players out there who are not suckers, sell-offs, and thieves of their own dignity.

Binthere Donethat
07-13-2013, 07:48 AM

Well. RAS would be buggered then, Barry Pirahna and Carpangler, aka andy robertson
lee dowling and harley quinn one and the same, sweetkisses shellina and pink porshce sophie ditto,
ras hole and str fukina aka brad dixon etc etc etc .......funny how the carping is only coming about now you'rre on the downhill slope to oblivion :-)

Binthere Donethat
07-13-2013, 07:49 AM
I completely agree with this because 1 of the respondents of this thread is a mini with a screen name of the real perpetrator (I wouldn't mention his real name because most of us already knew his real identity) of cheating that cause disruption in the natural flow of the game that shouldn't be manipulated by a few. It clearly shows how guilty he is by putting non-sense comments (also a clear sign that he's feeling the heat cause about by shame and guilt, if he still has them, of doing the same actions over and over again) just to divert the center of attention from him. I expect a violent reaction from him just to make sorry excuses again for what he has done to destroy the natural flow of this game. If that happens, then he exposed himself as the true and ultimate perpetrator of cheating in this war game. CONCLUSION: He just applies the saying/philosophy in real life and in this game: CHEATING is the best policy to win at all cost anytime, anywhere, and any day (Simple explanation: Cheating is the only way to succeed in real life and in this war game). The best long term solution to make this game back to it's normal state is to permanently ban those cheaters and just let their accounts float in the system as payback for their indiscretions and injustice to other players who hate resorting to unfair advantage of utilizing cheating software just to win at all cost. Thank you and have a great day to all good and honest WZ players out there who are not suckers, sell-offs, and thieves of their own dignity.

[moderated]

AtticGeneral
07-13-2013, 10:30 AM
you forgot your minis, darran

AtticGeneral
07-13-2013, 10:30 AM
glass houses and stone comes to mind

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
07-13-2013, 11:05 AM
Well. RAS would be buggered then, Barry Pirahna and Carpangler, aka andy robertson
lee dowling and harley quinn one and the same, sweetkisses shellina and pink porshce sophie ditto,
ras hole and str fukina aka brad dixon etc etc etc .......[moderated]

The top of the list who should be personally and permanently ban since he finally admit and clearly proves how guilty he is of being [moderated] and cheater of the game since he has 1 of the most # of minis here is JAMES HENDERSON a.k.a Binthere Donethat, Bindair Dundat, Ras Putin (now known as SPAy and Neuter) Rasputin, Emperor Mong (now known as Haywood Jablomi), Ice Cold Killer II, etc. It's no wonder or surprise for most of us why he no longer uses his main account here and instead uses his various mini accounts just to conceal and protect himself [moderated] from the criticism [moderated]. Expect another violent reaction from him by either using the same mini account or other mini accounts he's using so as not to make it obvious that he is the same person responding to this thread. The truth hurts and the game will be finally set free from the long suffering of indignation as well as manipulative and disruptive acts from few individuals who already benefited and gain unfair advantage for a long period of time if the mentioned player in this thread will be finally shown to the exit door so that others attempting to follow his footsteps should be dealt accordingly. I repeat, any violent reaction from the same mini account or another mini account of the said player will clearly prove how guilty he is because BAD KARMA is finally catching up on him and will haunt him for the rest [moderated] here on earth and the eternal damnation in his after life in the underworld. Thank you and have a great day to all good and honest WZ players out there who are not suckers, sell-offs, and thieves of their own dignity.

Binthere Donethat
07-13-2013, 12:41 PM
you forgot your minis, darran

Lee, I'm not the one bitching about it :) ...........Just pointing out the irony about people bitching about minis while they have their own :rolleyes:

Binthere Donethat
07-13-2013, 12:45 PM
The top of the list who should be personally and permanently ban since he finally admit and clearly proves how guilty he is of being the ultimate chicken and cheater of the game since he has 1 of the most # of minis here is JAMES HENDERSON a.k.a Binthere Donethat, Bindair Dundat, Ras Putin (now known as SPAy and Neuter) Rasputin, Emperor Mong (now known as Haywood Jablomi), Ice Cold Killer II, etc. It's no wonder or surprise for most of us why he no longer uses his main account here and instead uses his various mini accounts just to conceal and protect himself and his girly ass from the criticism of being a hypocrite and a liar he becomes with no real social life and heavy compulsive addiction disorder to the game and willing to commit suicide if he realize he's become irrelevant to the game. Expect another violent reaction from him by either using the same mini account or other mini accounts he's using so as not to make it obvious that he is the same person responding to this thread. The truth hurts and the game will be finally set free from the long suffering of indignation as well as manipulative and disruptive acts from few individuals who already benefited and gain unfair advantage for a long period of time if the mentioned player in this thread will be finally shown to the exit door so that others attempting to follow his footsteps should be dealt accordingly. I repeat, any violent reaction from the same mini account or another mini account of the said player will clearly prove how guilty he is because BAD KARMA is finally catching up on him and will haunt him for the rest of his sore loser life here on earth and the eternal damnation in his after life in the underworld. Thank you and have a great day to all good and honest WZ players out there who are not suckers, sell-offs, and thieves of their own dignity.

[moderated] Most of those accounts you've listed are not Jims, and never have been......was your last job Chief of Intelligence for George Bush on the run up to GW2 by any chance :p

[moderated]

AtticGeneral
07-13-2013, 04:45 PM
no darran, your the one listing who mini, is who,s
not cool

Binthere Donethat
07-13-2013, 04:49 PM
no darran, your the one listing who mini, is who,s
not cool

Lee, you might like to have a word with andy about calling for minis to be banned then.......... Hello, Pot calling Kettle, colour check over :cool:

!~RAS Carpangler~!
07-13-2013, 06:00 PM
Its previously been stated in this forum that having a 2nd account i.e. a mini is not counted by the devs as cheating, I openly admit to having a mini - aint no secret.
My comment on this post was related to the title and had no mention of mini accounts, whilst I openly admit to having one and only one, others have more, some have many - thats their choice, I personally don't have the time to play more

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
07-13-2013, 08:33 PM
You really are thicker than a whale steak (and just as greasy) Most of those accounts you've listed are not Jims, and never have been......was your last job Chief of Intelligence for George Bush on the run up to GW2 by any chance :p

Perhaps you should take your head for a shite to clear the crap out of it ;)

Blah! Blah! Blah! Not surprised and enamored at all from this non-sense and rubbish comments from the same [moderated] that can be beaten by a little girl who keeps on coming up with lame excuses so as not to confront his biggest mess and headache he created for himself: DARK CLOUD OF FEAR, GUILT, & SHAME DUE TO CHEATING HANGING [moderated]. No more lame excuses to divert the center of attention and controversy to you. You should start to face the music and be a man to admit your heinous crime so that the WZ admins and devs will come up with a better solution to get rid of you being the persistent cause of cheating that is like a non-curable cancer or a terminal disease like AIDS that is slowly but surely eating away and killing this game. Most of us, with the exception of you and your [moderated], i.e. Becker et.al., wish that this game will be back to its normal an enjoyable state that is free of cheating to create a playing atmosphere of level playing field for all WZ players. Go on and continue replying with non-sense and diverting comments because the more you do it, the more you exposed yourself as the ultimate cheater of the game. There's no more need for us to prove how guilty you are of cheating us and the game itself because you've clearly shown and inhibited to us how desperate and scared you are running away to confront your cheating issue. Have a great day to all honest-to-goodness WZ players out there.

ras putin
07-14-2013, 04:35 AM
here is JAMES HENDERSON a.k.a Binthere Donethat, Bindair Dundat, Ras Putin (now known as SPAy and Neuter) Rasputin, Emperor Mong (now known as Haywood Jablomi), Ice Cold Killer II, etc.
As Binthere, (note the spelling of the name) rightly points out, [moderated].
The devs are on record as stating that minis are allowed. So therefor no cheating involved.
If I remember correctly it was Junar Carpio you were on about before as cheating.
You are errennous in your assumption that I have all those accounts, for one, where would I find the time to play them all simoltainiously?
Apart from it being a physical impossibility, my interest in the game does not stretch so far as to be bothered with it, the fact that I can camp on your sorry arse any day and every day is actually the only thing I bother about doing.
I have enough friends in RAS that know all my identities, why not ask around.
It would make a change, instead of portraying yourself [moderated].
Oh, the ice cold killer acct is dormant,

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
camp on your ass? tell them about how my name is kamil hassan dude.

i love how jumpy and sketched out you get Jim Dickson, when people talk about your multiple personality disorder. I meant accounts. I meant hey would ya stop using vulgar use of in game names? Nobody will touch you, [moderated]. Your all over the place in your comments because your heated. Although most players have more than one account, some of us really do only have one. There by can speak without foot in mouth, you asshole. [moderated], that's why you would get your ass handed to you in the real world. Because you sit there and camp on peoples asses online, playing warzone. [moderated], how do you like that? How i throw in random and totally uncalled for insults, only different is between me you and the other people is that when I say shit to u it hurts because it hits close to home. Nothing sporadic, pretty much just copying the things you just said. As far as I could make heads or tails of any of it. Your pathetic rambling and abusive nature in the game has to be dealt with. You don't spend money here, [moderated] who has absolutely nothing to live for but this game. Although I do love Wazone, [moderated], and more than anyone else deep down you see this more than anyone. Every time you catch a glimpse of your own weak eyes in the reflection of your computer screen, or the part of our bathroom mirror that isn't too dirty to still reflect. That ugly bastard that looks back at you is the truth, all these glorified accounts and supposed other peoples you go on with are a lie buddy. Snap out of it.

ras putin
07-14-2013, 08:02 AM
Still trying to figure out which vulgar name I'm supposed to be using.
Or once again are you deluded in thinking that I am who I am not, but in your drug induced befuddled state you attribute to being me?
There is no point in me denying who you claim I am, numerous people have pointed out to you in the past, who is who etc, but [moderated], nothing seems to sink in, you only see what you want to see and think what you want to think, I am of the belief that if you Lined up all members of the sockpuppets, you would still claim I was all of them.
Nothing you can do or say hurts me, that is one reason my wall is open for any innane comments that come from you and you retarded sidekick.
If it's cheating the devs would stop it, if the devs decide to kick out so many accounts that are minis or otherwise, then I'm afraid the game would come to a grinding halt.
Hypocracy is alive and well in your world, one of the best player in this game, Joel, had at least 5 accounts, no one accused him of cheating, in fact, a lot of people tried to emulate him.
[moderated].

AtticGeneral
07-14-2013, 08:08 AM
no darran, your the one throwing my name around, don't drag me and my name into your squabbles.
and if you had read the post correctly, you would have seen its not about mini.s/ second accounts, as they are allowed and we all have them.

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
07-14-2013, 08:32 AM
here is JAMES HENDERSON a.k.a Binthere Donethat, Bindair Dundat, Ras Putin (now known as SPAy and Neuter) Rasputin, Emperor Mong (now known as Haywood Jablomi), Ice Cold Killer II, etc.
As Binthere, (note the spelling of the name) rightly points out, thicker than whale shit, only slighlty warmer.
The devs are on record as stating that minis are allowed. So therefor no cheating involved.
If I remember correctly it was Junar Carpio you were on about before as cheating.
You are errennous in your assumption that I have all those accounts, for one, where would I find the time to play them all simoltainiously?
Apart from it being a physical impossibility, my interest in the game does not stretch so far as to be bothered with it, the fact that I can camp on your sorry arse any day and every day is actually the only thing I bother about doing.
It would make a change, [moderated].

Oh boy ([moderated])! Here we go again: the unending melodramatic saga of lying, cheating and stealing (short for LCS) continues. The more it goes, the more it becomes a sickening thug in the stomach that is intolerable to accept. No more surprised because it's already expected that a different mini account user under the same person will appear to protect the a$$ of the other mini account user from further embarrassment and humiliation from the rampaging bashing of players sick and tired of this blaming and cheating game employed by the quoted respondent. What's funny is that you're hallucinating dream of having enough friends in RAS is the only 1 who left RAS to join your LCS clan since the rest of us truly despises you like a bubonic plague that we should really stayed away from. Enough of this insanity of yours by dragging other people who no longer have to do with the cheating issue you have created for yourself so that you're not alone when you sink down to very bottom chamber of the underworld. Regarding the bitching around of mini, it's you who have brought up the issue in first place so it's only appropriate and well-deserving for you to being bitten back by that since [moderated]. Please don't make yourself too good for many players here by [moderated] in reality not to know that the previous respondent and you are just the same person who is now very coward and scared to use his main and original account so as not to reveal his real identity. It's really obvious because using names with different spelling but the same pronunciation [moderated] can think of to create an impression that they are different to 1 another. C'mon, can't you think of smart way of creating new names that's not too obvious for us to figure out that it's also you. Let me guess: maybe another different name will come out [moderated] again just like the previous 1 or maybe you intend to create hundreds if not thousands of mini accounts to sow more confusion to most honest-to-goodness WZ players therefore uninterrupted and continuous happy LCS days are secured and are here to stay for eternity to the chagrin of your manufactured LCS clan fubuds who are also benefiting the unfair advantage of your LCS strategy. From here moving forward, there's no point to continue rationalizing with you about the reality (since your living in your fantasy world that you claim you're an untouchable and cannot be blamed) because you've already become irrelevant.

Hi Alex and WZ Devs,

For how long should we endure more on the suffering with the prolonged or overextended stay of this mafia goon who portrays himself as untouchable that can't be blamed for his LCS actions? For how long would you allow [moderated] to laugh under your noses and behind your backs by imposing his will to do whatever he wants and pleases to do and would still be able to escape and run away unpunished of his heinous crimes because he's very confident you will still tolerate such kind of behavior? For how long should we wait before you implement and strictly enforce the unpopular (for him and his accomplices to this LCS activities but not to most of us) but the right decision of permanently banning from the game erring players involved in Lying, Cheating & Stealing (LCS) activities? For most of us, we are not losing hope seeing the light at the end of the tunnel that evilness of the game has also a crushing defeat ending because the good and honest players will always prevail in the end with the great help from your team. Thank you and have a great day to all good and honest WZ players out there.

ras putin
07-14-2013, 09:22 AM
Ok, lets simplify matters here.
Your previous statement, though it is written in English actually translates as UTTER BOLLOCKS.
Being [moderated], lets just clarify.
The devs have said previously, having minis is allowed, so where is the cheating?
Just answer that, WHERE IS THE CHEATING.
The devs object to people using automation or bots, I use neither, I use my finger on the mouse.
Your only gripe is the fact that I can hand you your head every day and not a thing you can do about it.
I can honestly say [moderated], if you had taken the trouble to read the posts, BINTHERE'S owner and identity would have been revealed. Which brings us back to [moderated].
Now why dont you run off. [moderated].

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
07-14-2013, 10:17 AM
Ok, lets simplify matters here.
Your previous statement, though it is written in English actually translates as UTTER BOLLOCKS.
Being as [moderated], lets just clarify.
The devs have said previously, having minis is allowed, so where is the cheating?
Just answer that, WHERE IS THE CHEATING.
The devs object to people using automation or bots, I use neither, I use my finger on the mouse.
Your only gripe is the fact that I can hand you your head every day and not a thing you can do about it.
I can [moderated], if you had taken the trouble to read the posts, BINTHERE'S owner and identity would have been revealed. Which brings us back [moderated].
Now why dont you run off. or better still, [moderated].

Who is this I'm talking to right now? Ah, right. The king of LCS with [moderated] in tow that has become irrelevant in the present reality but has only become relevant in his own fantasy world. The hurting truth that you calling me a village idiot is a testament that you've become the real and [moderated] in this case because the root cause and main reason for the implementation of the Automated bot/macro prevention system points to cheating that you've been doing for a long period of time and has greatly benefited of gaining unfair advantage via having multiple minis (who knows that you have hundreds or thousands of them now) that you yourself hate to admit doing it despite you're already in a checkmate position now. I can now sense desperation and fear from you because it's really obvious the way you react that your guilt to the crime is starting to creep you out and getting into your nerves [moderated]. May I also add that you're the 1 who's complicating matters because you use the legality of having multiple accounts as a lame excuse just to continue your LCS activities with your clan fubuds knowing that you can abuse without limits the many loopholes of this game and can confidently get away again unpunished from WZ admin and devs. Regarding this: Now why dont you run off. or better still, [moderated] - [moderated] where your few manufactured friends can only remember you being their role model for cheating and the rest of us with this permanent tag of yours: ONCE A CHEATER IS ALWAYS A CHEATER FOR LIFE.)

Binthere Donethat
07-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Who is this I'm talking to right now? Ah, right. The king of LCS with his lowlife sucker constituent(s) in tow that has become irrelevant in the present reality but has only become relevant in his own fantasy world. The hurting truth that you calling me a village idiot is a testament that you've become the real and more idiot than me in this case because the root cause and main reason for the implementation of the Automated bot/macro prevention system points to cheating that you've been doing for a long period of time and has greatly benefited of gaining unfair advantage via having multiple minis (who knows that you have hundreds or thousands of them now) that you yourself hate to admit doing it despite you're already in a checkmate position now. I can now sense desperation and fear from you because it's really obvious the way you react that your guilt to the crime is starting to creep you out and getting into your nerves [moderated]. May I also add that you're the 1 who's complicating matters because you use the legality of having multiple accounts as a lame excuse just to continue your LCS activities with your clan fubuds knowing that you can abuse without limits the many loopholes of this game and can confidently get away again unpunished from WZ admin and devs. Regarding this: Now why dont you run off. or better still, [moderated] where your few manufactured friends can only remember you being their role model for cheating and the rest of us with this permanent tag of yours: ONCE A CHEATER IS ALWAYS A CHEATER FOR LIFE.)

So, despite dribbling [moderated], you're still unable to provide any evidence that Jim is cheating, coupled with your inability to work out what account belongs to what players, despite the players being named on the board, you're still laboring under the delusion that they're all the same person.

[moderated]

It's now time for you [moderated], post evidence that Jim's cheating, or sign the mess webley out along with a single round [moderated]

Lets face facts, you, along with your running mates just can't handle getting beat fair and square, its a clear case of

93 :cool:

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
07-14-2013, 12:52 PM
Any chance of implementing this without it causing the game to run like a retarded slug ???

[moderated]. Read between the lines in your above-quoted words that came [moderated] clearly showing your anxiety, concern and discomfort in the implementation of the prevention system for fear of exposing your guilt and shame to the long-term damage you've already done to this game. That's why there's no more need for us to present solid proof or evidence that you are cheating James, Jims, Binthere, Bindair or whatever name you want to use and call yourself in responding to this thread. Constant changing and rotation of different user name won't easily fool us like yourself who's still pretending that you and Jims are different person. Lie and lie if you want because because the hard truth will find its way out to expose what's behind your skeleton closet via BAD KARMA: What goes around comes around. Thank you for making it easy for us to present a solid evidence of cheating against you, lying, cheating and stealing bastard. By the way, [moderated]

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
07-14-2013, 01:14 PM
[moderated], you're still unable to provide any evidence that Jim is cheating, coupled with your inability to work out what account belongs to what players, despite the players being named on the board, you're still laboring under the delusion that they're all the same person.

[moderated]

[moderated], post evidence that Jim's cheating, or sign the mess webley out along with a single round [moderated]

Lets face facts, you, along with your running mates just can't handle getting beat fair and square, its a clear case of

93 :cool:

Beaten me fair and square? Very funny because it happens only in your wet dreams. Probably, it can be called fair and square if you don't have to resort to using multiple mini accounts to gain unfair advantage. By the way, you don't have any right to call me "Sir" because I don't recall being knighted by the Queen of England (who I think can even beat you up) or having any student or disciple who is willing to lie, cheat and steal just to give a satisfaction to his cannibalistic lust and pleasure with other disgraced players of this game. Wow! [moderated]. SOURGRAPES? [moderated] because any non-sense comments after this and moving forward from this day on [moderated]. There's no more point in continuing this wastage of time [moderated]so it's better to have the ball rolling in the WZ admin and dev's court to decide the weight of your guilt in this case. [moderated]

Binthere Donethat
07-14-2013, 01:17 PM
1,[moderated]. Read between the lines in your above-quoted words that came [moderated] clearly showing your anxiety, concern and discomfort in the implementation of the prevention system for fear of exposing your guilt and shame to the long-term damage you've already done to this game.

2,That's why there's no more need for us to present solid proof or evidence that you are cheating James, Jims, Binthere, Bindair or whatever name you want to use and call yourself in responding to this thread. Constant changing and rotation of different user name won't easily fool us like yourself who's still pretending that you and Jims are different person. Lie and lie if you want because because the hard truth will find its way out to expose what's behind your skeleton closet via BAD KARMA:

3, What goes around comes around. Thank you for making it easy for us to present a solid evidence of cheating against you, [moderated]. By the way, [moderated].

1, By asking the dev's not to slow the game down when they implement it?? Hardly a case of suffering from "anxiety, concern and discomfort" over the matter, and as for the long term damage I've done to the game??? Prove it....[moderated]

2. No, you do need to solid proof or evidence that either me of Jim are cheating - Mind you, since you're unable to grasp that we are different people I don't suppose you're going to come up with any evidence anytime soon..........mainly because the is none.....Please post your proof otherwise.

3. Ok, same again, please prove that either me of Jim is a [moderated].....You're better off just proving I'm a right bastard, now there's loads of evidence for that....Hell. I'd not even dispute that, in fact, I'm proud to be a right bastard :cool:

[moderated]

Binthere Donethat
07-14-2013, 01:20 PM
Beaten me fair and square? Very funny because it happens only in your wet dreams. Probably, it can be called fair and square if you don't have to resort to using multiple mini accounts to gain unfair advantage. By the way, you don't have any right to call me "Sir" because I don't recall being knighted by the Queen of England (who I think can even beat you up) or having any student or disciple who is willing to lie, cheat and steal just to give a satisfaction to his cannibalistic lust and pleasure with other disgraced players of this game. Wow! [moderated] pretending and fooling yourself that it's really me or the other half of the idiot squad. SOURGRAPES? [moderated]. There's no more point in continuing this wastage of time [moderated] so it's better to have the ball rolling in the WZ admin and dev's court to decide the weight of your guilt in this case. [moderated].

[moderated]

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
07-14-2013, 01:39 PM
[QUOTE=Binthere Donethat;4993]1, By asking the dev's not to slow the game down when they implement it?? Hardly a case of suffering from "anxiety, concern and discomfort" over the matter, and as for the long term damage I've done to the game??? Prove it....Of course, you're unable to do so, [moderated].

2. No, you do need to solid proof or evidence that either me of Jim are cheating - Mind you, since you're unable to grasp that we are different people I don't suppose you're going to come up with any evidence anytime soon..........mainly because the is none.....Please post your proof otherwise.

3. Ok, same again, please prove that either me of Jim is a "lying, cheating and stealing bastard".....You're better off just proving I'm a right bastard, now there's loads of evidence for that....Hell. I'd not even dispute that, in fact, I'm proud to be a right bastard :cool:

[moderated]

Blah! Blah! Blah! Talk all the thrash you want, [moderated]. No matter what you do now in any way you can just to divert the main issue against you are now irrelevant because the solid ball of justice is now in the WZ admin and devs wihich you don't even have because [moderated]

ras putin
07-14-2013, 02:00 PM
Oh that does it for me.
My eyes have finally started to bleed [moderated]
Suggest you throw away the dictionary and concentrate on writing cohesivley.
To the warzone devs or Alex, I'm more than happy to open up my profiles for you to peruse my actions, vis a vis cheating.
Can we lay this ghost to rest?

Binthere Donethat
07-14-2013, 03:16 PM
[moderated]. No matter what you do now in any way you can just to divert the main issue against [moderated] because the solid ball of justice is now in the WZ admin and devs wihich you don't even have because [moderated]

[moderated]

RAS-Tommy Gun
07-15-2013, 06:45 AM
If I were being accused of using a bot to collect my money then I would just prove the accuser wrong by making as much money in one week as I did before the prevention system was put into place. That would surely shut all the accusers up. The accounts Spa socky Jim and Spa Socky made 10 trillion dollars each, two weeks ago. If they make 10 trillion again this week then there is absolutely nothing to complain about. I don't see them on the leader board this week but they very well may have spent all their money on their army. Its only monday so there is definitely still enough time for them to prove it.

RAS-Tommy Gun
07-15-2013, 06:50 AM
And to be honest I don't give a shit either way because with the new larger money payouts on bosses I have been getting stronger every day and will soon be back to my old form, and you can take that to the bank......

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
07-16-2013, 08:31 AM
[moderated]

[moderated] (which is being represented by Warzone Armageddon) because the more you stay, the more this game will be slowly eaten by a decaying state [moderated] only revolves around playing WZ that without it you are non-existent Had you just admitted to your difficult to conceal crime earlier, you would have saved more space and time here rather but instead wasted due to multiple denial incidences that are just very lame excuses just to protect your a$$. [moderated] that your supposed trusted allies in your clan or better yet your special imaginary as well as manufactured friends of yours are backstabbing you for a long period of time now without your almost non-existent knowledge since they are just waiting for the right time to expose your deep and darkest secrets in your skeletal closet. Who's got the last laugh now, sucker?

Binthere Donethat
07-16-2013, 01:42 PM
wibble, wibble, wibble. Who's got the last laugh now, sucker?

Me, Mainly on the grounds that [moderated], but a small dose of penicillin will soon clear that up :D
[moderated]

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
07-16-2013, 08:42 PM
Me, Mainly on the grounds that [moderated], but a small dose of penicillin will soon clear that up :D
[moderated]

Very funny and graphical description of you again? [moderated] not to figure it out that those same words or phrases (including the others in your previous threads) are the same words or phrases that your supposed allies and manufactured friends in your clan are telling us about you behind your back while posting waste of space and time here in WZ forum. [moderated]

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
07-18-2013, 12:07 PM
As Binthere, (note the spelling of the name) rightly points out, [moderated].
It would make a change, instead of portraying yourself [moderated].

Hi Alex and Devs,

Here's a solid proof and clear evidence that cheating really thrives here in WZ courtesy of the same person responding in thread using different mini accounts:
20 hours ago
You were attacked by SPA Haywood Jablomi.
You died, losing 0 experience points, taking 55 damage and losing $0.
Sanction • Battle • Details
20 hours ago
You were attacked by SPAy and Neuter.
You lost the battle, taking 52 damage and losing $7,835.
20 hours ago
You lost the battle, taking 58 damage and losing $9,694.
20 hours ago
You were attacked by Mystical.
You won the battle, gaining 2 experience and taking 39 damage.
20 hours ago
You lost the battle, taking 49 damage and losing $0.
20 hours ago
You lost the battle, taking 55 damage and losing $0.
20 hours ago
You lost the battle, taking 52 damage and losing $0.
20 hours ago
Stu-Pot (A) sanctioned you for $7,787,520,000.

Please take note that SPAy and Neuter and SPA Haywood Jablomi are the mini accounts belonging to the same person as reference to the quoted thread above since he blantatly telling this to our faces. Now tell me if your guess is as good as mine how the hell the same person do this simultaneously? Is WZ really a butt of joke or worst maybe a farce or laughing stock as compared to the other war games here in FB if you think this is still tolerable to continue without abait from this mongoose Mafia gangster boss (or those goons that we usually watch at classic movies). The solid ball of justice is now in your court to decide on the verdict regarding this matter. Thank you and have a great day again to all good and honest WZ players out there.

AtticGeneral
07-19-2013, 09:50 AM
they are two different people. you should really know whats the truth before you go posting.

ras putin
07-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Hi Alex and Devs,

Here's a solid proof and clear evidence that cheating really thrives here in WZ courtesy of the same person responding in thread using different mini accounts:
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
20 hours ago

Please take note that SPAy and Neuter and SPA Haywood Jablomi are the mini accounts belonging to the same person as reference to the quoted thread above since he blantatly telling this to our faces. Now tell me if your guess is as good as mine how the hell the same person do this simultaneously? Is WZ really a butt of joke or worst maybe a farce or laughing stock as compared to the other war games here in FB if you think this is still tolerable to continue without abait from this mongoose Mafia gangster boss (or those goons that we usually watch at classic movies). The solid ball of justice is now in your court to decide on the verdict regarding this matter. Thank you and have a great day again to all good and honest WZ players out there.
The only ones who can really sort this out are the devs. [moderated]
He is incapable of reading and understanding the thread, he is so embroiled in his own vitriol, e cannot see something so simple.
Simple fact, I Pissed him off a long long long long time ago, simple fact, he has been told fairy stories by another [moderated], this he has taken as gospel, the fact that it is total rubbish is neither here nor there.
OK Jayvee, Here is a fact, I am not Haywood Jablomi, I am not April Becker, I am me.
it is a great pity that it does not show you what time zone a player is in, when they hit you, I am 2 time zones away from Haywood and several from April.
[moderated]

Binthere Donethat
07-19-2013, 03:24 PM
they are two different people. you should really know whats the truth before you go posting.

And, since Lee is one of yours, and unlike you, knows what he's talking about, I'd suggest you [moderated]

Binthere Donethat
07-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Hi Alex and Devs,

20 hours ago
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
20 hours ago

No, that's clear proof that nobody likes you, and they quite often have a sanction party on your arse, partly because your RAS, but mainly because [moderated]

Now, bugger off back to your day job :)

"Philippine Tamaraw"
07-20-2013, 09:49 AM
The top of the list who should be personally and permanently ban since he finally admit and clearly proves how guilty he is of being [moderated] and cheater of the game since he has 1 of the most # of minis here is JAMES HENDERSON a.k.a Binthere Donethat, Bindair Dundat, Ras Putin (now known as SPAy and Neuter) Rasputin, Emperor Mong (now known as Haywood Jablomi), Ice Cold Killer II, etc. It's no wonder or surprise for most of us why he no longer uses his main account here and instead uses his various mini accounts just to conceal and protect himself [moderated] from the criticism [moderated]. Expect another violent reaction from him by either using the same mini account or other mini accounts he's using so as not to make it obvious that he is the same person responding to this thread. The truth hurts and the game will be finally set free from the long suffering of indignation as well as manipulative and disruptive acts from few individuals who already benefited and gain unfair advantage for a long period of time if the mentioned player in this thread will be finally shown to the exit door so that others attempting to follow his footsteps should be dealt accordingly. I repeat, any violent reaction from the same mini account or another mini account of the said player will clearly prove how guilty he is because BAD KARMA is finally catching up on him and will haunt him for the rest [moderated] here on earth and the eternal damnation in his after life in the underworld. Thank you and have a great day to all good and honest WZ players out there who are not suckers, sell-offs, and thieves of their own dignity.

HHHmmmm.....forget me not
Air StrikeForce Messiah1 Air StrikeForce Messiah1 Lol..............

AtticGeneral
07-20-2013, 09:57 AM
AGAIN, you should get your facts right before posting. you have listed two separate players as the same. they live in different countries.
Also second accounts/ minis, ARE ALLOWED AND HAVE BEEN SUPPORTED BY THE ADMINS.

ras putin
07-20-2013, 11:11 AM
BAD KARMA is finally catching up on him and will haunt him for the rest [moderated] here on earth and the eternal damnation in his after life in the underworld.
I really love that bit. I can just imagine the almighty sitting on his clould, looking down and watching what goes on in a Facebook game.
I will probably go to hell, not for having a second account, at least I will know a lot of people there.

Darran Noworldwar
07-20-2013, 04:14 PM
BAD KARMA is finally catching up on him and will haunt him for the rest [moderated] here on earth and the eternal damnation in his after life in the underworld.
I really love that bit. I can just imagine the almighty sitting on his clould, looking down and watching what goes on in a Facebook game.
I will probably go to hell, not for having a second account, at least I will know a lot of people there.

Me for one, but don't worry matey, by the time you get down there, Satan will have had a right shoeing. and his pitchfork will be used to toast the ROAC bread................................Might need to being a cooler to keep the yellow handbags cool mind you :D

Oh, and I've decoded wibble heads last transmission. turns out its a plea to stop kicking the shite out of him........sod all chance of that :cool:

Gordon Hughes
07-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Is there an Air StrikeForce Messiah2? Air StrikeForce Messiah1 seems to imply there are more than one Messiah and are they out to defeat Masih ad-Dajjal,
Answers on the back of a postage stamp to Could Not, Give a Flying, FU3 1 1NO.

!~RAS Carpangler~!
07-20-2013, 11:21 PM
LMAO I just leave them to all talk to themselves, 98% of whats in this thread has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the original topic (dont worry i aint counting the 1 or 2 or 3 ... that you are coz i dont give a shit)

Alex
07-24-2013, 11:02 AM
Hello everyone,

I apologize for not being here in the past days.

Regarding multiple accounts and cheating instances, we want to stress that the prevention systems put in place are already offering results in terms of stopping players engaged in unfair practices.

The Captcha system has been upgraded and extended, where previously it would only be applied to Boss, base and feed collects.

I will also have to ask everyone to please try and maintain a decent behavior when posting on the forum, otherwise some measures might also have to be applied here.

Of course, any suggestions or issues with the current topic are welcome. Thank you.

Binthere Donethat
07-24-2013, 11:44 PM
Hello everyone,

I apologize for not being here in the past days.

Regarding multiple accounts and cheating instances, we want to stress that the prevention systems put in place are already offering results in terms of stopping players engaged in unfair practices.

The Captcha system has been upgraded and extended, where previously it would only be applied to Boss, base and feed collects.

I will also have to ask everyone to please try and maintain a decent behavior when posting on the forum, otherwise some measures might also have to be applied here.

Of course, any suggestions or issues with the current topic are welcome. Thank you.

what, like collecting gifted items???? now getting "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again!" when clicking on the gift links, quite frankly, thats just extracting the urine

Binthere Donethat
07-25-2013, 03:33 PM
what, like collecting gifted items???? now getting "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again!" when clicking on the gift links, quite frankly, thats just extracting the urine

again, clicked two links and got "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again!" FFS, whats up, have we got a daily limit on how many links you can collect now????

Alex
07-26-2013, 05:16 AM
Binthere Donethat, We apologize for this. It has been active for approximately the last two days and has been resolved. Feed collecting will work as intended from now. Thanks.