PDA

View Full Version : net worth

ras putin
07-22-2013, 04:22 AM
I'm missing something somewhere.
My net worth is 16.54 billion.
I have 53 bases, all tooled up to the maximum as anti matter facilities.
Explain to me please, why some players, who don't have fewer bases, also some are on oil production as well, have a higher net worth.
My character is set to money, so again I am left slightly perplexed, if its a glitch, could you correct it?

Alex
07-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Hello,
Your current worth has increased from Monday - due to you obtaining the Credit Card - and it is possible that the players you mention also had it in the past week, thus having a higher worth.
The current amount - of $19.84B - is what would be generally normal for your situation, with 53 bases out of a maximum of 55.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
08-18-2013, 06:31 AM
im done advocating for this game, your on your own

AtticGeneral
08-18-2013, 07:42 AM
you need to get your facts right before you go posting, really. you have mentioned two different players there, two different guys from, yep you guessed it, two different countries.

and again having multi accounts is not against the rules. you of all people should know that

Binthere Donethat
08-21-2013, 12:24 AM
you need to get your facts right before you go posting, really. you have mentioned two different players there, two different guys from, yep you guessed it, two different countries.

and again having multi accounts is not against the rules. you of all people should know that

Don't tell us AG that JS has more than one account.......we already know that :cool: