PDA

View Full Version : Spa Socky Jim....The fiercest player I know. lmao

RAS-Tommy Gun
07-22-2013, 09:53 AM
WOW look at this ferocious battling machine, a true warrior...... He won 5857 battles this week. That is truly amazing seeing as how he is a level 2734. He must have about 5 players on his battle board which means he must be terrorizing them every day. Or maybe he is just terrorizing one player, hmmm let me think...... well he can't beat bowser or molic so hmmm who could it be... ohhh I know maybe its "Spa Socky :D". This guy has a 15% win ratio so I guess that solves the mystery. I feel so bad for that guy, getting abused all the time by such a nightmare of a player such as Jim....... Wait breaking news, this just in....Sock Jim and Socky :D, are the same person??????? what the heck??? Congratulations to Socky Jim for breaking the all time warzone record for most wins in one week.... What a true competitor this guy is, his enemies must really fear him.....Bravo

Alex
07-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Tommy,

The prevention systems put in place are already offering results in terms of stopping players engaged in unfair practices.

The Captcha system has been upgraded and extended. Where previously it would only be applied to Boss, base and feed collects, from now it will also monitor the Battles category. I hope this will bring you some peace regarding players who engage in any kind of cheating, as the prevention systems will be continuously monitored and upgraded. Thanks for your concern.

Binthere Donethat
07-24-2013, 02:58 PM
Tommy,

The prevention systems put in place are already offering results in terms of stopping players engaged in unfair practices.

The Captcha system has been upgraded and extended. Where previously it would only be applied to Boss, base and feed collects, from now it will also monitor the Battles category. I hope this will bring you some peace regarding players who engage in any kind of cheating, as the prevention systems will be continuously monitored and upgraded. Thanks for your concern.

its been noticed on the boss battles.......turning it into a pain in the arse