PDA

View Full Version : Invalid boss link.

Binthere Donethat
08-21-2013, 12:26 AM
Seems we are all getting "Invalid boss link." when clicking on a boss link, any chance of getting this sorted out before the end of time as its putting a right cramp on the game :(

Blackbird Kului
08-21-2013, 12:31 AM
Seems we are all getting "Invalid boss link." when clicking on a boss link, any chance of getting this sorted out before the end of time as its putting a right cramp on the game :(

not just boss fight link but same goes to cash n hp link....all error....fix this pls..

Gordon Hughes
08-21-2013, 02:00 AM
Hello,
Just finished a night shift, looking forward to my daily feast of Chinese and not able to gain entry to the buffet. Please fix as soon as possible as I have to go to bed at some time.
Thanks
A starving fat man

Alex
08-21-2013, 03:20 AM
This is a bug introduced by Facebook a few hours ago. We have managed to isolate it and everything is back to normal now. Thanks for notifying us about this.

Gordon Hughes
08-21-2013, 03:50 AM
Alex,
When you say a bug introduced by Facebook, do you mean deliberately? Thanks for fixing :)
Thanks
Not so starving fat man

Alex
08-21-2013, 04:00 AM
Gordon,
In no way I am saying that, I am sure it has affected other apps. We've notified them (among others), but thankfully, it was easy to isolate so the game can continue its course. Thanks for your patience with this.