PDA

View Full Version : Fix this poxy game out,

james henderson
10-07-2013, 05:51 AM
This game can drive you to despair, it won't allow me to attack anyone on my battle board.
Even though I know my opponent has sufficient health to allow it, same goes for a counter attack
So what gives, players can attack me with impunity, I am unable to counter, it does'nt matter that I win or lose, I just want to be able to hit the sods back.
Drive your army back! !!~RAS~!! BLESSED~EXECUTIONER !!'s forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
This twat is hitting me non stop, I cannot counter.
Drive your army back! !~RAS~! Carpangler's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
Another twat that hits way below his weight level, never mind, nothing I can do about it, as the bloody game wont let me.
Drive your army back! NEMESIS CRO ARMY's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
Whatdayaknow, again
Drive your army back! !~R.A.S.~!VOODOO's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
this is really starting to get to me. all my favourites and I can't touch them
Drive your army back! !!-RAS-!! LivEviLevi !!'s forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
Is it some form of conspiracy, Not allowed to hit ras?
Drive your army back! !!~RAS~!! RETIRED's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
Drive your army back! EFF FALSADOOM's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
Drive your army back! Mystical's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
Right, that all of them on my battle board, not able to hit any,
Also, I have no non player oppos

!~RAS Carpangler~!
10-07-2013, 07:05 AM
Maybe its because we all love you lmao

admin
10-13-2013, 11:45 AM
Hello James,

On your battle board, you have two sections: Opponents and Revenge List.
Under your Opponents section, you will find targets that you can attack right away (they are not in the hospital).
Under your Revenge list section, you will find players that have attacked you in the past 7 days and that you can attack. However, if they are in the hospital, you will not be able to attack them right away and will have to try again later or to wait until they appear under your Opponents section. Please note that the limit under one is considered to be in the hospital is 20% out of their maximum health (it's not a constant and will increase as one increases their maximum health). Also, please note that this number is not public and you cannot tell what health percentage your opponent has.

As for the non-player characters, you have a selected number of targets that you can hit a couple of times, until their health is below 20%, when they move into the hospital, just like a regular player. After a while, when their health regenerates, they will re-appear on your battle board.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or if you have any other issues with the game.

james henderson
10-16-2013, 09:02 AM
This was on the opponents section, I was not allowed to battle any of the players on it.
Also I had no NPC showing.
I have been playing this for sometime now, I am well aware of how to navigate around the various screens.

admin
10-21-2013, 04:36 AM
James,
Thank you for the follow-up. One possible reason for why you weren't able to battle players on your opponents section might by that the list was loaded a couple of minutes earlier and meanwhile they were engaged in other battles that depleted their health. When the opponents list is loaded, it's not displaying any players that are in the hospital. If this happens again, please refresh the opponents list and try again. Let us know if you still experience this issue or any other ones.

Binthere Donethat
10-21-2013, 01:13 PM
James,
Thank you for the follow-up. One possible reason for why you weren't able to battle players on your opponents section might by that the list was loaded a couple of minutes earlier and meanwhile they were engaged in other battles that depleted their health. When the opponents list is loaded, it's not displaying any players that are in the hospital. If this happens again, please refresh the opponents list and try again. Let us know if you still experience this issue or any other ones.

James is not the only person to have encountered this issue, and to be fair, its not a recent issue, its go on since the game started more or less

james henderson
10-26-2013, 09:32 AM
Drive your army back! Mystical's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
explain, tried to hit, refreshed the page, same result.
this needs fixing

james henderson
10-26-2013, 09:36 AM
refresh
refresh

Darran Noworldwar
11-11-2013, 11:05 AM
refresh
refresh

Same here.....still