PDA

View Full Version : Communication with Enemy Attacker

The Phoenix
12-03-2013, 03:56 AM
There is always a problem with enemy attackers, especially when they are at a lower level. I would like to see communications open up regardless of level achieved. I am a Warzone: Armageddon Commander in Chief and am at Level 286+. Would like to see comments about this.

Darran Noworldwar
12-04-2013, 09:10 AM
There is always a problem with enemy attackers, especially when they are at a lower level. I would like to see communications open up regardless of level achieved. I am a Warzone: Armageddon Commander in Chief and am at Level 286+. Would like to see comments about this.

What communications are you on about....unless you're suggesting we have a taunt button fitted to mock the other player ......"Your Mother was a hamster, and your Father smelled of elderberry's" should flash up every time you hit someone :D:D

Bindair Dundat
12-04-2013, 09:18 AM
I'd be damn careful of what you say matey.
He is after all a Warzone Armageddon Commander in Chief, he might come after you someday
;)

Darran Noworldwar
12-04-2013, 09:28 AM
I'd be damn careful of what you say matey.
He is after all a Warzone Armageddon Commander in Chief, he might come after you someday
;)

But I'm the Galactic Obergruppenfurher in Chief of the SS (Silly Sods) I fart in his general direction:D