PDA

View Full Version : Listen Here you Dev's

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
12-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Today I use the word Dev's loosely, because I've come to find our ammo pack rewards have been deviated from what we should be getting. Perhaps you Developers who have deviated our rewards think we don't deserve to have a way to build an ammo reserve, yet you've been graceful enough to provide an extra ammo pack for those who play every minute of the day.

That works for those guys, but what about us who play everyday but not all minutes of the day? We need packs to be availible in set's of 3's once again, please allow this to happen so that my interest in the game will not vanish, atleast before winter is over.

Thanks in advance, I mean this is the only facebook game for me. It's just that I only have said x minutes allowed in my day to play. You Developers have a lovely day, and a wonderful holiday season.

Merry Christmas, if I may dare say so :D

ras putin
12-10-2013, 07:21 AM
I don't often agree with the OP, but come on guys, it's getting beyond a joke.
If the crates run out, then interest in the game is going to go as well.
Uncommon items:
Galactic Astronaut x3
Mercury Meteorite x4
Refill 125 Supplies x3
Uncommon items:
Refill 125 Supplies x6
Mars Meteorite x4
Galactic Astronaut x3
Uncommon items:
Maori Boomerang x7
Refill 125 Supplies x4
Uncommon items:
M2 Light Tank x2
Refill 125 Supplies x4
Ancient Boomerang x2
Uncommon items:
Refill 125 Supplies x2
M2 Light Tank x3
Lizard Boomerang
:
Uncommon items:
Aboriginal Boomerang x3
Refill 125 Supplies x8
M2 Light Tank x4
So out of a total of 6 bosses, averaging 3% per boss to optimize rewards at their maximum, crates are very much abscent.
I can only reiterate, what a lot of people have been saying for quite sometime, no crates, no players.
27 crates does not allow for even half a level, this has been going on for too long. This profile had upwards of 1600 crates not so long ago. Now sadly depleted

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
12-10-2013, 08:43 AM
thanks dev's. you rock! the world boss battle was awesome, I can't wait for the next one :D

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
12-10-2013, 08:48 AM
oh, n thanks for upping the amount of armageddon items we all receive that's sweet :D

Cristina Dumitrescu
12-11-2013, 04:58 PM
Hehehehehe,sow no crates, huh.... ;) ,no playng.... :)

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
12-14-2013, 08:04 PM
Hehehehehe,sow no crates, huh.... ;) ,no playng.... :)

what's the use? I just keep losing my supplies, so I guess they just don't want us to have them. So that we can "play" not the first time I houdini'd.

just looking for consistency, that was all.

Cristina Dumitrescu
12-16-2013, 05:46 AM
what's the use? I just keep losing my supplies, so I guess they just don't want us to have them. So that we can "play" not the first time I houdini'd.

just looking for consistency, that was all.
you kent do 3 things: 1 bye supp whit gold!!!(i will never do dis
2 grow supp like 50% of players do,end by big level but weak ass(3k supp,5k supp,8k suppp
3 max 3k supp end only hit 2 tipe of boss o'shea end jong(supp boss(max 69 k points

admin
12-20-2013, 02:56 PM
Hello everyone,

From the last campaign, nothing major was modified in regards to Boss rewards and every change has been announced. The only change that had a small impact upon Uncommon items (Supplies included) was lowering the drop chance for Uncommon items from 74% to 65%, but this change also came with increasing chances for the other three reward categories, which means more stronger items from boss fights, as we are sure that you noticed. However, with our new campaign and upcoming bosses, we will try to further balance the Supplies rewards to address your last concerns. We are already working on the new campaign and we expect to have it ready by the end of January. We know that you are all waiting for new missions and bosses for some time and we are doing our best to have them finished even sooner, if possible.

ras putin
12-22-2013, 04:41 AM
Hello everyone,

From the last campaign, nothing major was modified in regards to Boss rewards and every change has been announced. The only change that had a small impact upon Uncommon items (Supplies included) was lowering the drop chance for Uncommon items from 74% to 65%, but this change also came with increasing chances for the other three reward categories, which means more stronger items from boss fights, as we are sure that you noticed. However, with our new campaign and upcoming bosses, we will try to further balance the Supplies rewards to address your last concerns. We are already working on the new campaign and we expect to have it ready by the end of January. We know that you are all waiting for new missions and bosses for some time and we are doing our best to have them finished even sooner, if possible.
All well and good, excepting one small fly in the ointment.
A lot of players will have lost interest, due to the lack of crates, you really need to lift the crates back up on the O'shea boss to 3 as it was originally.
Good luck with the new missions and bosses, hope I'm still around to enjoy it.

Fahad Al Laden
01-20-2014, 10:46 AM
true..........