PDA

View Full Version : can't send items to other players wish list...

RAS SRT
01-23-2014, 11:50 AM
there seems to have a serious problem this morning, can't send items from wish list to other players, seems like there is a bunch of us who are experiencing these problems.. we need the tech support to get on this thank you...

Zvonimir Franjić
01-23-2014, 11:54 AM
Same thing here

Eff's Spec. Ops 24-7
01-23-2014, 11:57 AM
All morning long. Problem seems to be a Flash issue through FaceBook or the Game.

Gordon Hughes
01-24-2014, 08:09 AM
still no joy. Any ideas what the issue is?

RAS-Tommy Gun
01-24-2014, 04:32 PM
Please fix this. fix the lag too while you are at it. Game is getting worse to play instead of better.

T-rex Navarro
01-24-2014, 10:08 PM
same here
many players are having this same problem.

Iron Nuts
01-25-2014, 10:48 AM
Hey Admin, It is ALWAYS a good thing not to comment on situations in which you don't know what you are doing or have no clue as to how or when it will be fixed. It keeps the troops happy.

Binthere Donethat
01-26-2014, 01:29 PM
Hey Admin, It is ALWAYS a good thing not to comment on situations in which you don't know what you are doing or have no clue as to how or when it will be fixed. It keeps the troops happy.

Perhaps they've all become Trappist Monks and taken a vow of silence - either that, or they've mixed toilet duck & coke together and made cocktails that made you go blind so they can't see the problem.... I'm hoping the second as they might sober up and fix the problem :)

Gordon Hughes
01-26-2014, 04:11 PM
la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hello being a cynical person. Is this the method of telling us the game is no longer profitable? Or are FB bean counters squeezing you for more dollar?
An answer of we cannot sort the problem at the moment would be better than total silence.
Or even bog off and boil your head would suffice.
Awaiting the answer like Bieber waiting to drop the soap in jail.

Uwe S Forchert
01-28-2014, 03:17 AM
Hey Alex ,
what happen with you Defs ,since 3 Days we can`t sent items to ather Friends from Wishlist,we can`t post finished Bosse ,i don`t try to trade bevor they going to Space,please fix the Problem ,thanks regards Uwe

AtticGeneral
01-28-2014, 12:52 PM
remind anyone of the last days of w@w. just saying

Gordon Hughes
01-29-2014, 02:26 AM
yes indeed

teenie
01-29-2014, 10:28 AM
hello i dont normally write in here but i do love your game and i would like to know whats going on , i would just like any kind of response ,can the game be fixed ? are you trying to fix it ? a lot of us still play your game and have put in a lot of time and effort into it so could you please talk to us and let us know whats happening many thanks tina

RAS SRT
01-29-2014, 12:03 PM
it does seem like we have a huge problem here.. every player in the game is having serious issues and everyone is complaining, yet we post, and we haven't heard nothing back from the devs?? I do have an straight up question directed at the DEVS OF WARZONE!!!" WHAT IS GOING ON? AND NO B.S. .. BE VERY HONEST WITH US" we have a right to now, whether we spend money on this game or not, everyone here has done there part in making this game the best it can be, .. but!! if there Devs are no working with us, or replying back to a serious problem, what are we suppose to think? every game i play whether its on here or on X-BOX its suppose to be exciting, and its nice to offer all who have put time and endless effort into making this game what it is, a great game.. we don't want to see this game go down hill... we are doing our part in keeping this game alive... now we ask you this, what is going on? please be very honest and no tech talk, keep it simple and straight to the point.. honesty is the best policy!! thank you

admin
01-31-2014, 08:52 PM
Hello everyone,

We are very sorry for not being active on the forums lately. This issue was caused by an unannounced change in Facebook's code that affected our game. We have successfully fixed it yesterday. If you notice any other similar bugs, or if some of you are affected by any issue, please also let us know about the issue via the support email (support@warzonefb.com) and via our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/warzonearmageddon).

We have been working for some time on the new expansion and some other updates, and although we have delayed our self-imposed target, we will release them very soon.

We are again very sorry for not getting back on this issue sooner, and we would like to reassure you that we are actively developing and supporting this game. We hope you will enjoy the new updates.