PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of leaving due to the massive in balance.

StrikeForce1
12-27-2011, 02:33 PM
Ok i have played the game since the start and i must say it is a good game but am getting a little P***ed off with the fact i can be attacked by a low level and not be able to counter attack them :mad: i hope this issue is looked at ASAP as i don't think i am alone in this way of thinking.yes have it so high levels can't attack low levels but at least let people counter attack the people who attack them.(will give it another month and if nothing done about it then i sorry but i going to have to stop playing.)

[JK]
12-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Ok bye, the mod already make idea & suggestion thread. Go complain there not here

Radu
12-28-2011, 02:17 AM
hello!
we have said before, the team is working on this matter! please have a little more patience.thanks for understanding

Radu
12-30-2011, 09:17 AM
Hello again StrikeForce1!
Actually the counter attack option is already available. Anyone that attacks you ( regardless his\her's level) appear on your Battle Log (Home section). There you have the option to Battle or to Sanction them.The Battle option is available only 1 time. All those players that have attacked you will soon appear on a revenge list.
Please check this out and if you have further questions let us know!

Daft Bugger
12-31-2011, 08:13 AM
just went to home section, and i saw a lower level player attacking me, i try to attack 1 time back, and i got the message that you can not attack a lower level player

Iron Nuts
12-31-2011, 08:24 PM
Daft, the same thing happens to me. Don't think Radu knows what he is talking about.

Steven Fones
01-01-2012, 07:03 PM
same today for me cannot take revenge on them unless your a RAS member then they attack all levels regardless

Harold Chadwick
01-01-2012, 07:54 PM
If Guys played the game as well as you piss and moan about the game you might get somewhere:rolleyes:

Radu
01-02-2012, 04:35 AM
Hello guys
Please remember : if you want to counter-attack an opponent just click ''battle'' FROM THE HOME SCREEN, NOT ON THE ATTACKER PROFILE ! it works 100 % :)
should you encounter any more problems, leet us know

Daft Bugger
01-02-2012, 05:02 AM
it is working now

Lightening_Jack
01-07-2012, 07:43 PM
I think that this game is ran by the cousins of the the guys who ran W@W , so dont expect much and certainly dont spend real money on it

AtticGeneral
01-14-2012, 05:48 PM
radu.
one player attacked me 5 times, a lower level player, and i can only battle him once back. thats not really fair,