PDA

View Full Version : Can you block a sort of a stalker or a nation that is attacking you for no reason?

mohit44
12-27-2011, 04:25 PM
Seriously guys, their is one guy who attacks for no apparent reason. I told him we could be allies or so and i dont want to deal with him. Nor do i want to attack anyone but just complete missions. Is their any sort of way that a person can block this sort of stalker so that i dont have to see this annoying "you have been attacked" messages on my wall? :/

Help would be appreciated. :)

And anyone can become my ally. :)

Thank you. :)

Harnie
12-27-2011, 05:13 PM
Hi

Don't think that's possible, my advice is build your defences and attack the non playing characters as they pay better XP's, that way you wont make that many enemies.

Harold Chadwick
12-28-2011, 07:02 AM
You actually think that this idiot is serious lol

Steven Fones
12-28-2011, 08:39 AM
After all its a war game if you cant handle being attacked all the time go play another game.

mohit44
12-28-2011, 03:48 PM
Thank you Harnie for replying. :)

Yes i will build on my defenses and maybe attack non playing characters. :)

mohit44
12-28-2011, 03:54 PM
Harold

It is not nice to call anyone an idiot when he is ignorant about something. :/

Anyways no offence taken from my side atleast. :)

Steven

Yes, i know its a war game, i just naively asked whether such annoying messages on the start up of war zone could stop! :/

Anyways, i will have to build up defenses as Harnie told and that's that, unless any developers have made any update or something regarding or related to this issue, this topic served its purpose. :)

Thank you again. :)

Have a nice day. :)

Steven Fones
12-28-2011, 04:45 PM
you can still attack players that are higher then u as most have been adding the 5 Reward points to there morale i have fund that i can attack some players that are 15-16 levels above me giving me good rewards

Daft Bugger
12-28-2011, 04:52 PM
get stronger and get even,,,

Steven Fones
12-28-2011, 06:38 PM
yea take Daft Buggers advice get stronger then hit back on them that hit you thats what im now doing and they do not like it when u come back at them harder