PDA

View Full Version : Russian H347 unavalable?

HiH
01-18-2012, 11:40 AM
This is what I have gotten repeatedly when selecting the item
An unexpected error occurred. Please try again!

HiH
01-20-2012, 02:46 AM
Hey, I f I cannot get any response from any developer on this issue, I guess it is not different that any other game beginning and is not worth defending.
I have been patient, and I have moved on, I had to look at using points for some other unit as I got NO response, so I sost out on the unit I had originally selected.
If this is the service level, I can see no reason to advocate this over a familar and previously worked game.

Arne Hansen
01-20-2012, 09:32 PM
Hey, I f I cannot get any response from any developer on this issue, I guess it is not different that any other game beginning and is not worth defending.
I have been patient, and I have moved on, I had to look at using points for some other unit as I got NO response, so I sost out on the unit I had originally selected.
If this is the service level, I can see no reason to advocate this over a familar and previously worked game.

Try using the "Report/Contact this App" link to contact the developers.
They solved a problem i was having pretty quickly.

admin
01-24-2012, 10:49 AM
HiH,
The error has been fixed for a few days, sorry for not posting a reply.
Arne, thanks for the info provided, you should use the "Report/Contact this App" link when you are having an issue like this one, it may be fixed faster.
Thank you for reporting this!