PDA

View Full Version : Attacking for no reason

King Leoric
02-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Oh come on. What is this there are some guys called RAS Animal and RAS Bionicle X what is their problem they have been attacking me for no reason for 2 weeks non-stop :mad:

james henderson
02-02-2012, 03:53 AM
It's what they do, you should see my revenge list, nothing but RAS members on it

james henderson
02-02-2012, 03:54 AM
bank your money, battle the non players, get your health below 20 and they cant really touch you, if you leave your health high, then it's possible you are an easy target

Iron Nuts
02-04-2012, 08:41 AM
Same here. That is what some idiot RAS players do. Some RAS are cool and I have a couple as allies. James is right, battle the non-players as much as possible to keep your health around 20 or lower.

Harold Chadwick
02-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Thought I was playing EFFing Farmville and a war game broke out:rolleyes:

TaKeOver
02-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Holy crap, You guys are getting attacked by RAS?????? Thats messed up man, their not suppose to be attacking people in this game..... You guys should report all those attacks to the devs........Lmao, toughen up cupcakes

james henderson
02-05-2012, 04:48 AM
Holy crap, You guys are getting attacked by RAS?????? Thats messed up man, their not suppose to be attacking people in this game..... You guys should report all those attacks to the devs........Lmao, toughen up cupcakes
Was I complaining? RAS have a different game strategy to others, They appear to be quite content to climb up the leader board by attacking, big deal, imho it's a phyricc victory when you attack a weaker player, I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it. I can just imagine them sitting at their comps beating off when they bbeat someone at the press of a key. Just have to bide my time and play catch up. Strange when you look at the lists, after they have lost a few times, they don't come back

RAS-Slaughter
02-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Seriously.. It is a war game, and battles are part of it. Why else would you buy a base, make money, then spend money on units to make you stronger?? I really don't understand why you people complain about being attacked! I only attack people in the green (at or above my level), so don't say we attack weaker players. Saving up 750,000 honor points for the base is impossible without attacking A LOT!!...RAS-SLAUGHTER

james henderson
02-06-2012, 11:09 AM
Seriously.. It is a war game, and battles are part of it. Why else would you buy a base, make money, then spend money on units to make you stronger?? I really don't understand why you people complain about being attacked! I only attack people in the green (at or above my level), so don't say we attack weaker players. Saving up 750,000 honor points for the base is impossible without attacking A LOT!!...RAS-SLAUGHTER
I can quite categorically state that as the following will prove,
!~R.A.S~!-(~H.S~)-YES ME AGAIN !
Level: 242

~SRT~RANGER
Level: 269

Whoiswho
Level: 382

Carpangler
Level: 262

4 instances of much higher ranked and I presume RAS members giving it whot not, so before you talk out your arse, be sure you have lots of toilet paper

james henderson
02-06-2012, 11:16 AM
Gain honor points by defeating enemies and use them to buy special items and properties. The stronger your opponent, the greater the number of honor points you receive. Also, you'll gain less honor points if you attack the same enemy repeatedly. You won't gain any honor points when attacking a lower level player.

Reading this, what is there to gain by attacking a lower player? no honour points on offer. maybe a little exp, possibly some cash if it's left out.

!~R.A.S~! Bionicle X
02-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Oh come on. What is this there are some guys called RAS Animal and RAS Bionicle X what is their problem they have been attacking me for no reason for 2 weeks non-stop :mad:

I hit you because you have a 90+% win ratio and do not deserve it - Quit crying a build a defense if you don't like it!! I get honor hitting you, and you are not the only one I hit - I have tons of ammo I have to use up. Stay in the clinic or get hit!! This is a war game.......

!~R.A.S~! Bionicle X
02-06-2012, 09:43 PM
oops, I just hit you again

RAS Unknown
02-07-2012, 06:38 AM
well you should also see that at lvl 200 plus there are not as many targets to hit so there is not a lot of choice but to hit anyone left on your battleboard after hitting all non playing enemies and any 1 else that is above you you are left with no choice but to hit lower lvl players on your bb, best advice i can give is don't lvl as fast as you can as you cannot equip your army at the same rate as you lvl. also james i see you listed 4 players above and you presume they are all RAS i'll help you out here if they aint got RAS in the name they aint in RAS ......DOHHHHH !!!!!!! you a higher lvl than me now and i like it that way coz you are way to easy a target and you don't seem to know where the bank money button is KA ching honor and cash........ so to summarise it's your own fault for levelling like a nutter have a nice day Y'all

james henderson
02-07-2012, 08:16 AM
4 players above and you presume they are all RAS i'll help you out here if they aint got RAS in the name they aint in RAS ......DOHHHHH !!!!!!!
Again another one dribbling out of their arse, a lot of you don't have RAS in your title, oh lets see, Jenni Fox for example, hell she has EFF in her title and we know she is RAS, so dont give me that bull.
As for the money, the only time you can nab any from me, is if I am otherwise engaged in another part of the game. otherwise I bank asap

Sweet Revenge
02-07-2012, 10:28 AM
James, before you go telling people they are talking out their "arse", you might want to look into what this game is all about.

As stated before, Its a WAR GAME! and as anyone will tell you, fighting/attacking/battling is all par for the course and what the game was intended for. Wars are also between 2 or more factions (in this case clans/alliances/groups). If attacking certain criteria was against any rules, then i'm sure the developers would have restricted such activities. You see its the same ol same ol. The little guys get hit by the big guys and complain to the devs. They in turn restrict that activity, and then the little guy grows a pair (safe behind is protective wall) and starts hitting the bigger guy. The bigger guy then complains that smaller players are knocking out defensive boosts and so creates a new issue for the Devs to combat.

Now to totally blow the minds of ex farmville players that have come across the page to play this game.

Everyone starts out on lvl 1 and works their way up (note the word EVERYONE!) We all have to go through the same strategy of running down health to avoid unwanted attention until such times as we can hold our own. Its called building a strong army and using it to attack and defend. I personally have been going back and forth with select players at various stages of the game. I hit them, they hit me (its what war games are about remember). I dont take it personally, and i believe that neither do they. But during that process I LEARN from it.

Some people think this is all about racing to be No:1 on the leader board like they do in farmville/Cityville etc. If thats how they like to play...so be it, but they are weak because they have not got the units to support them, and therefore others hit them for honor points.

This game offers rewards for doing all sort of things...That includes attacking others big OR small. Perhaps before you shoot your mouth off about honor and telling people they talk out of their arse, you should go look to see what those rewards are!!

Daft Bugger
02-07-2012, 10:47 AM
ah sweet revenge, shut up please, so many words to just talk bullshit, just hit me as much as you can, you are a loser al the way

james henderson
02-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Sweet Revenge, show any post on any forum, where I. I repeat I. Have complained about being hit.
I only advised one player to grow stronger, as that it what I strive to do. Having only been in the game a short period of time, I still have a long way to go before I can build up suitable defense and attack capability. I am working on it.
Certainly not complaining about it, I was amazed to see that I did actually start at level one, that did leave me a little nonplussed.

Sweet Revenge
02-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Daft Bugger....Get a life fella....You hate my posts because you struggle to read...and as for hitting you...I hit you enough as it is...and collect money off you when your stupid enough to leave it out for me. Have you got through me yet??? NO... So put up or shut up!!!!

Sweet Revenge
02-07-2012, 11:17 AM
James...I didn't say you complained...I said players complain. I was just saying before made derogatory comments about people you don't know (and that applies to you Daft Bugger) ...check the reasons behind why people attack others, be it higher or lower levels

Remember its a war game!

Sweet Revenge
02-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Ooops

Sweet Revenge
Level 212
$0
603 honor points
16 XP
10 damage
4 supplies
-$0
18 damage
EFFs Executioner Daft Bugger
Level 267

james henderson
02-07-2012, 11:50 AM
From RAS unknown, 4 players above and you presume they are all RAS i'll help you out here if they aint got RAS in the name they aint in RAS ......DOHHHHH !!!!!!!
If that's not a snide statement, that's why I told him he is talking shite, if you dish it out expect it back.
The point I made was a valid one, not all are displaying the RAS banner, as are EFF,
If you wish to be treated with courtesy and respect, then that's how you should treat others. I didn't come to the forum to get involved in a personal slagging match, at the same time I wont accept idiotic dribbling.

Sweet Revenge
02-07-2012, 12:27 PM
James, Sorry to point this out, but it was in fact you that shot the 1st disrespectful statement when you wrote this..

"RAS have a different game strategy to others, They appear to be quite content to climb up the leader board by attacking, big deal, imho it's a phyricc victory when you attack a weaker player, I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it. I can just imagine them sitting at their comps beating off when they bbeat someone at the press of a key."

As you say "If you wish to be treated with courtesy and respect, then that's how you should treat others. I didn't come to the forum to get involved in a personal slagging match, at the same time I wont accept idiotic dribbling.".

Just saying!

GUNNER
02-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Daft Bugger..
Why oh why do you come in here just to trash talk ?
Why don't you go back to farmville or Cityville and trash talk there with the rest of the kids
and leave what you don't understand well alone .

Daft Bugger
02-07-2012, 01:07 PM
shut up jenni,

Sweet Revenge
02-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Daft Bugger. Is that the extent of your education? I'm sitting pretty on the board....Cant see you in my feed yet!... Shall i come back next month or something?

8 hours ago
You were attacked by SPA/EFF PSYCHO SOCKY.
You won, gaining 3 experience and taking 10 damage.
Sanction · Battle

At least your mate has spirit....lol

GUNNER
02-07-2012, 01:50 PM
shut up jenni,
PMSL

Just as i thought your just a kid
go back to farmville

Daft Bugger
02-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Ya ya, jenni girl, iam just a kid, a bit old and with not much hair left, but just a kid, so now whil you shut up

GUNNER
02-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Hey Boy!!!
you still trash talking? Farmville is waiting for you

RAS Unknown
02-07-2012, 05:45 PM
off the record just between you and I James if any 1 knows who is in RAS and who we have in other clan's it is me but don't tell any 1 else please

! RAS ! MINI GUN
02-07-2012, 06:07 PM
@ RAS Unknown
what is James going on about?
Is he in RAS ?
I wonder is he a spy ?
or is he just idiotic dribbling ?

Sweet Revenge
02-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Holy Moses, I cant remember what clan i'm in. Any chance you guys can check to see?

I'm not quite sure....Was it AFA, RAS, SPA/EFF, SOC? or maybe just Henry the mild mannered janitor

RAS-Slaughter
02-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Exactly why I said I attack higher level players. I am only lvl 154, and i repeatedly beat people over level 200. And the only person who attacks me on a regular basis is AFA Creebird.(thats how she flirts with me). So im not gonna get much honor points only "defending my bases".. And besides, I like to attack, as do most RAS players. So deal with it, or go play a non-war game.

admin
02-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Please understand that this is just a game, don't take the attacks on a personal level. Attacks are part of the game, we have tried to make them balanced enough for both the attacker and the defender. As you all know, attacking a lower level player involves certain limitations for the attacker.
If you don't like loosing to the same players you either have to improve your attack/defense strength or place a sanction on your attacker.
We certainly don't encourage bullies that are placing or claiming sanctions repeatedly or bullies that attack lower level players (there are limits for these situations) but if you are being attacked just for being on someone else's battle board there's nothing wrong or unfair about it.

Please treat other players with respect and every lost battle like it's meant to make you stronger!
Thank you!

RAS-Slaughter
02-11-2012, 10:32 AM
Well said Admins!

Lightening_Jack
02-13-2012, 03:07 PM
well I see that the crying and whining has not changed , its a browser game , nothing more, if you can't take being attacked and beaten on here, I got to wonder how you manage to cope with all the crap that goes on in the real world , just man the hell up , get some decent units , understand the game , and most importantly HAVE FUN.......

Sweet Revenge
02-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Hey look, this is totally unfair. I see Steven Kennedy (lvl 321) beat me (lvl 223) up twice the other day. TWICE!! I mean come on!! What makes it worse is a little birdie told me he was bragging and celebrating about it. Can i report him for Bullying or something.....he is after all 98 lvls above me!...lol

Or maybe not!...lol

Sweet Revenge
Level 223

$1,818,772
774 honor points
10 XP
12 damage
5 supplies

-$1,818,772
16 damage
20% defense boost

Stephen Kennedy
Level 321

~O~HAND OF DEATH
02-19-2012, 09:06 PM
~O~ Can someone send me a moral pack, my guns my guns have run dry! ~O~

RAS Unknown
02-20-2012, 04:41 AM
on its way to ya broski :-)

RAS Unknown
02-20-2012, 04:44 AM
damn i just made bully rank :-(

RAS The Unknown
Level 239

$0
1112 honor points
25 XP
12 damage
5 supplies
20% attack boost
-$0
20 damage

SPA/EFF STONER SOCKY
Level 394

Battle Log

19 hours ago
You were attacked by uwesnakebite.
You won, gaining 2 experience and taking 15 damage.
Sanction · Battle

21 hours ago
You were attacked by SPA/EFF STONER SOCKY.
You won, gaining 2 experience and taking 15 damage.
Sanction · Battle

1 day ago
You were attacked by ACE.
You won, gaining 2 experience and taking 18 damage.
Sanction · Battle

1 day ago
You were attacked by EFF-7Th Cavalry.
You won, gaining 3 experience and taking 9 damage.
Sanction · Battle

1 day ago
You were attacked by EFF-7Th Cavalry.
You won, gaining 3 experience and taking 8 damage.
Sanction · Battle

Machiavelli
05-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Toughen up you little ole biddies, it's a war game.

For those of you who are wondering, I try to fill up my attacks first with the NPC Generals before hitting other "real" players. But there are times where I have no choice, I've destroyed the NPC's so much that they are regularly not available to hit... so that's when I hit you all.
It's a WAR GAME. You're gonna get hit. I try to spread the damage as much as possible. But, (and this IS important), if you've been a pain in the butt to me or my allies, it truly becomes a WAR GAME. I like smashing people who've made a point to make me irritated. Turd Rifle found that out. So did a couple of others.
I'm not un-defeatable. I've been beat before by good players. Have no problem admitting that. But those of you who don't plan for good base income or a tough army, all I can say is, "YOU'RE SCREWED".

Machiavelli

RONIN
05-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Turd Rifle...LOL, (gets my vote for best new name)

Machiavelli
05-27-2012, 04:39 PM
What you all may NOT realize is that while they are attacking you multiple times, it's not in a ROW.
I have about 80 Supply points.
This means I can attack quite a bit, especially if I use the "Doctor" feature, level up, and use my gifted bonus supply crate...
What happens then, is I hit each person once, then hit someone else, (I've already exhausted/killed the NPC Generals), then when the battle board refreshes again, (for the third time), that first person is on it again if they aren't dead or heavily damaged. I've had the same players come up multiple times in a couple of minutes of battling and I've hit them repeatedly, but always with another player in between so that I get the MAXIMUM number of HONOR POINTS.

i.e. while your battle log may look like I've attacked you four or five times in a row, what has actually happened is the following:

Attacking player A
Attacking player B
Attacking player C
Attacking player A
Attacking player C
Attacking player A

As you can see, player A has been hit three times in a matter of seconds, but NOT consecutively, (as that would diminish Honor Points collected). When you've got a lot of supply points, you're gonna battle quite a few people a LOT and MANY times over.

Please learn to think with your brain. Use the other part for sitting on...
Machiavelli

Machiavelli
05-27-2012, 04:40 PM
p.s. sorry if I sounded a little harsh in the end there. It's a war game. I fight in war games, farm in farming games, and race in racing games. When you start confusing what you're supposed to do in each type of game and doing the wrong thing, it's time to take a step back, consider your strategy/options, and then try again differently.

Machiavelli

RONIN
05-27-2012, 06:23 PM
p.s. sorry if I sounded a little harsh in the end there. It's a war game. I fight in war games, farm in farming games, and race in racing games. When you start confusing what your supposed to do in each type of game and doing the wrong thing, it's time to take a step back, consider your strategy/options, and then try again differently.

Machiavelli{translation mode} [" Reach back,pull your head outcher arse, and get a flippin' clue"]

EGF RONIN
06-09-2012, 12:37 AM
Machiavelli...I did not figure you as a farmer.Your crops might be nuclear and we would not want that would we??And Thanks for the Info,i have been going about this all wrong.

HellsGrasp
06-09-2012, 07:18 PM
I could only think that you were either sanctioned or they were increasing their win tally.

RAS does it to me too. I just don't complain about it. You should be fighting fire with RETURN FIRE.

EGF RONIN
06-09-2012, 10:13 PM
I am posted on the bounty board all the time(until the new boss thing)by RAS and almost always had the bounty picked up by RAS.I cannot say whether that is coincidence or by design,but it is part of the game and letting get to you so bad as to start being nasty you should probably step back and take a small break.Trust me,i was the guy being nasty because of being hit and it made things much worse for me.Some of the people on this post can probably back me up on that because i have done it to them in the past.

Welsh Tony
07-10-2012, 07:22 AM
I think there should be a limit to how many times you can be attacked by the same player. Alway`s RAS !!!!

Joseph Lemieux
07-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Everyone hates us because we are ~ras~ nothing new there.... Point being is if your not ~ras~ your a serious target point blank... in this game or any other, just the way we roll :cool:

other players and clans also attack lower players like the sockpuppets, so if you want to complain please include other clans and players and not single out when your facts are totally wrong.

Joseph Lemieux
07-10-2012, 07:34 AM
We have many ~ras~ dedicated members and troops :-) I don't think I have ever attacked you (yet) lol I get attacked all the time from certain players and clans higher and lower levels, it's part of the game. When I started off i was always being attacked by higher lvl players, don't wine and cry just suck it up and fight back.

~ras~ forever :-)

Joseph Lemieux
07-10-2012, 07:35 AM
very well said hellsgrasp

Machiavelli
07-10-2012, 07:51 AM
I can't believe that as a senior member on the forum, (posted over 100 times), that I have to post again for the freakin' gold... oh well. It's not as if I wasn't going to post again somewhere else anyways.

titohut
07-10-2012, 09:36 AM
this is war, right, as you i've been attack by those ras and others since the beginning, but now i am attacking them and others too!! Thats the objective of the game, or not?

Glenn Hunter
07-10-2012, 10:23 AM
In war you have to fight. The game simulates war thoughts so you either attack or get attacked. By attacking you build up the honor points an that allows you to purchase weapons that you wouldn't get otherwise. So what if your army get killed it's only a game. So don't get upset if you get hit!

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
07-10-2012, 10:34 AM
did you forget it a wargame ? lol:cool:

dazza sockpuppet
07-10-2012, 10:57 AM
we get gold for being here ....cant be for the posts :cool:

David Price
07-10-2012, 02:15 PM
how do people join RAS

RAS-Tommy Gun
07-10-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm not sure......I just kicked the shit out of ten AFA members then I suddenly had a !~RAS~! in front of my name.

Field Marshal Mcewan
07-10-2012, 05:25 PM
How do I get my 10 gold man ggggrrr!!! Good evening W/A

Paul Marc Aimé Tisserant
07-10-2012, 06:11 PM
LoL! It is a war game. It is to be expected.

egfwerclan
07-10-2012, 09:47 PM
what gold..........

hile633
07-11-2012, 10:44 AM
just do not log on when your base is died there can hit you so there give up.

USS 5th Fleet
07-18-2012, 09:34 AM
I'm not sure......I just kicked the shit out of ten AFA members then I suddenly had a !~RAS~! in front of my name.
RAS is 1!!!!!!!!

AtticGeneral
07-18-2012, 12:51 PM

and we are so glad you have, :)

Myztik
07-22-2012, 01:41 PM
I have been attacked over and over by numerous "groups" for no reason many times. No idea why except for the fact that I am a lower level player.

The Phoenix
07-24-2012, 09:43 AM
Why is it that opponents are permitted to attack those who are less levels than they are? I am being attacked by an opponent 15 Levels higher than me, He is Private Bowser, Level 164 and I am at Level 146. If anyone would like to have a go at him, by all means go for it. He is an idiot and has never gotten any of my money, I am too intelligent for that and am a veteran war game player. Before this game was changed you could only attack an opponent at your level or higher.

GUNNER
07-28-2012, 05:25 AM
If you want someone to pound a person that is pounding you then put them on Sanction

and they will get pounded

Machiavelli
07-28-2012, 06:48 AM
The Pheonix, I know why Private Bowser is pounding you. I've experienced the same thing, (from the pounding side, not the poud-ED side). What happens is that he has a good attack strength, good army, and a LOT of supplies. As he battles, he kills everything within his range. So the only thing left for the game is to offer him targets of a wider and wider range of levels to make up the battle boards. He must have a hell of a lot of supplies, and at the lower levels, targets are quick and easy to beat to less than 20 health as they rarely have a good defense or army.

I know this for a fact. I've been in his shoes. It was FUN.

Machiavelli

p.s. he must be wearing size 12's, that's my shoe size...

Abraxas
07-28-2012, 08:17 PM
So the sanction makes it so you are rewarded for taking out a guy? Nice. If and when I get stronger I will be doing those.

Machiavelli
07-29-2012, 06:29 AM
no.... a sanction just lets others attack someone who is annoying you. It's like taking out a "Hit" on someone, (i.e. placing a bounty on their head so that they are pre-occupied with being dead).

you net nothing from placing a sanction. you can not even fight against someone you place on sanction. you just make it so that they are killed/dead for a while and have to replenish their health.

but sanctions ARE fun.

RONIN
07-29-2012, 08:58 PM
And now, GIANT FONT.....^^^^^

FALSADOOM
08-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Don't cry if you get a black eye...better get insurance no matter your endurance!!!

it's a wargame folks..as others have said...suck it up buttercup!

RAS-Tommy Gun
08-05-2012, 04:53 PM
!~RAS~! NBK Tommy-Gun
Level 292

+$60
1476 honor points
18 XP
8 damage
6 supplies
20% attack boost
-$60
17 damage

EFF FALSADOOM
Level 497

GUNNER
08-08-2012, 05:17 PM
GUNNER
Level 291

+$0
1353 honor points
35 XP
11 damage
7 supplies
15% attack boost

-$0
14 damage

EFF FALSADOOM
Level 500

Machiavelli
08-09-2012, 06:01 AM
Gunner, please pass me some of those honor points! Can't wait to get up there in levels so I can make something like that.

Machiavelli

p.s. Ronin, REALLY BIG FONT!

Machiavelli
08-09-2012, 06:02 AM
Hey Ronin! You know what they say about people who use really big fonts, don't you?

They run out of ink on their printers quicker...