Sharon Scotter
02-07-2012, 11:25 PM
or so im told if this is true say goodbye to another good war game

!~R.A.S~! Bionicle X
02-08-2012, 01:09 AM
yes they are some hacker just beat me
21 minutes ago
You were attacked by base hunter.
You lost, taking 13 damage and losing $0.
Sanction ยท Battle

Sharon Scotter
02-10-2012, 08:25 AM
im base hunter and im flattered you think im a hacker but im not that good with pcs i wouldnt have a clue how or were to start they can do any checks on my account i can a sure u im no hacker you and the ras lot are attacking me so i hit bck if u dont like it then dont attack me simple ur lot are hitting me levels higher and not on my battle screen so how there doing it is a mistery a hack me thinks lolol

admin
02-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Please send all the messages about cheating/hacking to support [at] warzonefb.com and we will take a closer look. Also, please let us know why/how do you think the reported players are cheating/hacking. Thank you.

Harold Chadwick
02-12-2012, 12:31 AM
So let me get this right -you were told by someone that there was hacking going on but yet you dont know what sort of hacking and by who, grow a pair and stop feeding shit, put up or shut up Sharon

Barabbas
02-13-2012, 03:26 PM
Well i was just gonna start playing this app, but after all the bullcrap that went on with W@W i'm not even gonna start up, was looking forward to wasting all you guys too, hehe.

Barabbas...level 1....retired.

Harold Chadwick
02-14-2012, 06:20 AM
[QUOTE=Barabbas;432]Well i was just gonna start playing this app, but after all the bullcrap that went on with W@W i'm not even gonna start up, was looking forward to wasting all you guys too, hehe.

Barabbas...level 1....retired.[/Q\

Did you play W@W your name dont ring a bell

Barabbas
03-23-2012, 12:48 AM
[QUOTE=Barabbas;432]Well i was just gonna start playing this app, but after all the bullcrap that went on with W@W i'm not even gonna start up, was looking forward to wasting all you guys too, hehe.

Barabbas...level 1....retired.[/Q\

Did you play W@W your name dont ring a bell

Yeah, Barabbas, level 400 and something, independent. No problem you not knowing my name, i cannot remember most of you guys too. Giving the game a go after all, level 30 something atm, jackin it in first sign of cheats.

GUNNER
03-23-2012, 05:08 PM
I have not seen a cheat yet
so there is hope for this game

I played W@W to
Barabbas was you not Bandti in W@W

RAS Unknown
03-27-2012, 08:40 AM
barrabas is gareth wolstenhome if i am not mistaken???????????? please correct if wrong young man :-)

Barabbas
04-01-2012, 03:54 AM
lol RAS unknown is correct :)....good to see some familiar names here, my IGN was Barabbas...independent and i sucked at W@W if i'm honest. level 34 and rising slowly in this app, lotta catching up to do.

RAS-Slaughter
05-10-2012, 10:28 PM
I remember the name Barabbas.. A pretty good player if I remember right. Keep playing, and you should enjoy it. I don't think there are any cheats here, atleast none that I have noticed. I think a few people consider the players that buy gold with real money cheats. They dont realize the "real money spenders" are the reason this game (and all free games) exist i the first place.. lol

Machiavelli
05-11-2012, 04:34 AM
I haven't seen any cheats/hackers here either, Barrabas. RAS-Slaughter is correct in his statement above.

Machiavelli