PDA

View Full Version : How to see your DEFENSE numbers when you are attacked???

Large Sarge
02-09-2012, 04:05 PM
When I initiate an attack on someone, after the results come up, there is a button at the bottom center ( "MORE DETAILS" ???, or something like that ) that gives a report on all the items I took to battle on my attack side, versus all the defensive stuff my opponent brought to the fight. Fine so far. However, is there a way to see these same stats when someone attacks me? Surely there is a way, I guess I am too dumb to find the right button... can anyone help me out here? TIA

Large Sarge

Harold Chadwick
02-09-2012, 09:29 PM
No but they need to show them as well

james henderson
02-10-2012, 03:49 AM
It would be a good idea if there was some way of seeing the stats without having to resort to pencil and paper.
Slightly off topic, I noticed that the purchase off allies is on this game, what is the point, I am lead to believe that allies only needed to complete missions and bear no relevance to attack or defence

Daft Bugger
02-10-2012, 09:05 AM
when you are in africa you realy need the allies just to do the missions

admin
02-10-2012, 09:26 AM
We will develop the option to see a "Battle Review" on your battle log. Thank you for suggesting this!

Slightly off topic, I noticed that the purchase off allies is on this game, what is the point, I am lead to believe that allies only needed to complete missions and bear no relevance to attack or defence

James, that's right, the allies number doesn't count in battles, they are only available to be purchased for the missions. We decided not to rely on allies in battles simply because we wanted a more balanced battle system, not one where the player with more allies usually wins the battle.

Machiavelli
05-11-2012, 09:30 PM
My thanks to the admins on that last post. It's tiring watching people add others non-stop so they can win in fights because they can add the most totally non-related, (from a social, familial, or professional standpoint), folks out there. What you fight with should be something you plan out, build, construct, and work to improve through thought and action, not by clicking "Add Me".
good move again by the makers of the game.

Machiavelli

RONIN
06-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Liked the ADD ME wars, tho, I was very good at it...

Machiavelli
06-13-2012, 05:56 AM
I am still trying to shed some of my "friends" from the "ADD ME WARS".

(Geez, we sound like ole Jedi Knights hiding out on some backwater world of the Empire remembering old times in the Clone Wars, (except this was much worse, I'm still stuck with posts from people I'd never associate with in real life.))

p.s. if you can empathize with the above statement, you just failed my Geek Check.