PDA

View Full Version : How can the lower leveled players attack Higher leveled players?

mohit44
02-20-2012, 11:55 PM
This i think is a serious flaw which developers should look into and rectify it. At best, they should reduce the difference to 1 or 2 levels but really, 143 leveled player attacking 157 level player and winning it is really not acceptable both for the player and the game as a whole.

Developers should really look into this flaw and rectify it.:)

RAS-Slaughter
02-20-2012, 11:58 PM
Whatever, I love killing higher lvl players. They are all I attack, the higher the better. Not my fault someone doesn't know how to build a defense as they shoot up the levels.

Harold Chadwick
02-21-2012, 01:52 AM
This i think is a serious flaw which developers should look into and rectify it. At best, they should reduce the difference to 1 or 2 levels but really, 143 leveled player attacking 157 level player and winning it is really not acceptable both for the player and the game as a whole.

Developers should really look into this flaw and rectify it.:)

Dude the player that is 157 needs to grow a pair and the only flaw is that he doesnt no what he is doing

mohit44
02-21-2012, 08:36 AM
Whatever, I love killing higher lvl players. They are all I attack, the higher the better. Not my fault someone doesn't know how to build a defense as they shoot up the levels.

Well, its not just about killing players or building up defense.

Many people cry when a higher level player attacks a lower level guy calling it foul play or whatever and they enjoy if they can beat higher level players. I mean why such double standards?

And it isnt right for the game as a whole as it requires rules and all to be standardised. As rightly said, why dont people pick on someone their own size? :D

mohit44
02-21-2012, 08:41 AM
Please note that this is just a suggestion or an idea as is what is required in this topic and developers can either like this idea or not like that makes no difference but if some rude guy comes over and starts on "growing a pair", the type of language i dont even use on someone i am very angry at let alone in this context, then i would like to ask him politely that if he doesnt have any ideas as required in "Ideas and Suggestions" thread, he should better shut up and get on with his life. :)

Harold Chadwick
02-21-2012, 09:33 AM
Oh Golly Golly Gosh Cor blimey here's an idea/suggestion don't play the game cause you obviously cant take getting beat by some one lower level than you and that will not ever change so your pretty much screwed aint ya

mohit44
02-21-2012, 10:43 AM
Mr Harold Chadwick

Thank you for your "valuable" suggestion on a totally unrelated topic sir but i must politely reject it. The reasons are as follows:

1. You are not an astrologer as seen by your actions to predict what is going to happen in this game and what isn't.

2. Again, what you type is not that nice to read and i normally don't take suggestions from someone who cannot write in a civilized manner without any malice.

3. You are not my master and i am not your slave to obey your "suggestions" or "orders".

4. I decide for myself so unless i stop playing on my own, i continue to play and give out my suggestions if i have any.

These are my points of refusal and if you have the patience to read it sir, then please do.

It seems you need to learn to how to talk to people politely.

Well sir, i will not start lecturing you on mannerisms as it will make absolutely no difference to you no matter what i speak, so if you don't have anything more valuable to say, then i again politely request you to shut up and get on with your life if you have any. :)

This will be my last post of reply to you sir so i hope and request you to please keep your temper at check and act wisely.

I hope you are well and may god bless you. :)

mohit44
02-21-2012, 10:48 AM
And i would request developers to please act on my suggestion if they liked it soon or if they did not like my suggestion, that too is fine, i will respect your judgement and i will still love this wonderful game. :)

Thank you and may God bless you all. :)

AtticGeneral
02-22-2012, 01:26 PM
theres always a bigger fish

admin
02-23-2012, 01:06 PM
mohit44, thank you for your suggestion. In our game, players are allowed to attack any higher level opponent, regardless the level difference between them. This rule doesn't apply for attacking lower level players (you can attack only some lower level players, those that attacked you or those that appear on your battle board).

It may seem that it would be fair to apply the same rule in both directions, but in fact if you attack a higher level opponent that gives you a slightly disadvantage, since your opponent can bring items in the battle that you can't buy yet. That actually makes winning a little harder for the attacker and if they win they should receive credit for it.

We currently don't consider this to be a flaw or an unfair rule because when a player decides to attack a higher level opponent they are aware of the disadvantages on their side. Also, as we said earlier in another topic, each battle lost should make players stronger, even more if their attacker was a lower level player.

For those that responded to this thread, please respect other players, their questions or suggestions. Please keep the irony and personal remarks out of this forum, don't post off-topic. Thank you!

~MERC~ Shadow
02-28-2012, 11:15 AM
I would like to see it so that anyone can attack anyone.

I just want to be on record. lol

Machiavelli
05-10-2012, 07:17 PM
I agree fully with the admin.

When attacking a higher level player, they have the advantage of all those Profile Points, generally they've had more time to earn income and buy more units, and also, they have access to units in your level/mission bracket that you may not be able to even buy yet, (which gives them even more power). Attacking a higher level player takes guts and skill, (unless that higher level player is an idiot who didn't plan for fighting anyone except for NPC's).

Meanwhile, when attacking someone lower than you, you are limited to the items in their mission/level bracket and nothing beyond that besides specialty units. This makes more advanced players weaker when attacking weaker players, (I've had people attack me while I was sanctioned that were many levels, (50 or more), greater than me and LOSE because of those limitations, (and I have a moderately good defensive arrangement).

As with any combat, plan, prepare, and select the site and time for battle. Without that philosophy you will LOSE.

Machiavelli

RONIN
05-13-2012, 08:02 PM
While I agree with the admin on the current rules, I do not agree that posting off topic be constrained...Much humor can be applied to,shall we say, less than intelligent questions(NOT referring to this particular poster) and also can be extremely entertaining....On a side note, ANYTHING that improves the draw of your game should be considered(where legal,LOL)

RAS-Slaughter
05-15-2012, 09:21 AM
Agreed with above statement