PDA

View Full Version : how do you play this game

Barabbas
04-01-2012, 04:07 AM
I'm a noob and keep getting my ass kicked, need Blaine Liddick to write the rules down, i ain't won a fight in weeks, level 38 atm. any tips? thanks in advance.3

Michael Davison
04-06-2012, 02:36 AM
This might sound stupid but

1) Hit the NPC's
2) Improve your army
3) Improve your infrastructure to fun 2

Barabbas
05-06-2012, 02:58 AM
This might sound stupid but

1) Hit the NPC's
2) Improve your army
3) Improve your infrastructure to fun 2

kk, turning it around now and improving. Although i have no idea what 'NPC'' and 'fun 2' mean, i thank you for the reply.

Arne Hansen
05-09-2012, 06:11 PM
kk, turning it around now and improving. Although i have no idea what 'NPC'' and 'fun 2' mean, i thank you for the reply.

NPC = non player character

Machiavelli
05-10-2012, 06:50 PM
YES! I can FINALLY POST on this site... Barrabas, howdy ole friend! You all REALLY want a help guide? AGAIN?
This game really isn't all that different from World at War. Same concepts, but improved over that game. I've seen no cheating, just well placed offensive planning/points and equipment and group thuggery. I'll post more later.

RAS-Slaughter
05-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Build your bases + build your army = how you play the game :cool: Quite simple once you get the hang of it.. But if you really want to have fun, do what I do and BATTLE BATTLE BATTLE!

Machiavelli
05-11-2012, 09:24 PM
barrabas, early on, I didn't win many fights either. didn't really care then. the first fifty or so levels I just advanced quickly. then i remembered how much I enjoyed W@W when I was lower in levels. it was so much more of a challenge. there were so many more people to fight. so I slowed down. now I am battling my way to the top. slugging it out. and honestly, missions are great and give you some good things when you complete an entire level of three campaigns, but I like kicking people's arses. it makes them whine. I like whine, it's intoxicating... but I may offer some tips for you in a few days, if you are willing to post here and let me know you're still out there reading this stuff.

Machiavelli

p.s. don't tell anyone.