PDA

View Full Version : Who are the EFF?

KillerCollette
06-04-2012, 07:05 AM
I'd like to know. I'm new at this game and one of the other more experienced players said he was part of the EFF clan. I don't see anyone here talking about them and I don't know how to get in touch with them.

I like the idea of having a group of allies to help me as I'm learning and doing ok, but some advice or help would be great.

RONIN
06-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Well, I will try to put this very carefully......Think long and hard before you paint a target on your back,err, I mean before you tag up. Every clan has it's good, upstanding players, and every clan has it's, shall we say,characters....Rule $ 1 is, The actions of the few shall affect the many (I call this the ELITE GENERAL rule) for instance, say somebody in your clan, decides to target another player , with the full assault,including harassing posts...now imagine this angry person finding you, and , well you get the picture...when pissed, ANY clan person is fair game...There are good points to a clan, such as sanction parties, bonus sharing, tweeks that others have found, ect...I have been in and out of clans, and it just depends on your personal view. I would wait 'til near lv 100, since you will be , in most likelyhood, attacked at a rate which will amaze you...

RONIN
06-04-2012, 05:50 PM
As for the EFF's, they should do their own promo work, but don't think any are on forum as yet...Send messages to players tagged, or wait and if you build properly,they will seek you out...good luck, RONIN

AtticGeneral
06-05-2012, 10:58 AM
we need more clans, we need more players, we need more trash talking and a better forum.

Machiavelli
06-06-2012, 01:02 PM
what's this? there's more than Ronin, myself, and a few others here?

YES, we need more players using the forum. Drag them in here.

Machiavelli
06-06-2012, 01:04 PM
I've personally heard of the EFF, but I'm not certain what that even stands for, much less what they represent. The EGF are the Elite Global Forces people, (if you've ever seen "Life of Brian" you'll know what I'm talking about here, "His, (Brian's), desire for the heroine and hatred for the Romans lead him to join the People's Front of Judea (PFJ), one of many fractious and bickering independence movements, who spend more time fighting each other than the Romans.).
Now don't ask me what the difference is between the EFF and the EGF. It's like the movie above, where the PFJ is not only against the Romans but also against the JPF, (Judean People's Front), the JFP, (Judean Front for the People), and of course the PFFJ, (the People's Front For Judeans)...
Why do they hate each other as much, (if not more than the Romans), is a mystery. The same goes for the EFF and the EGF as far as I'm concerned, (or know).
Maybe they were once of the same group and one night at a meeting, (anti-RAS rally), they decided to order pizza and half wanted pepperoni with onions and the other half of the group wanted bacon and jalapenos. This of course is schizm material in any major group which of course leads to bickering, sanction tally comparisons, then anatomical comparisons and analogies, (not nice ones), and then someone throws a chair and all hell breaks out at the meeting in the basement of some comic store with the end result of two disparate but similar groups that hate each other as much as the RAS.
No one has ever clued me in to these things, KillerCollette, and I'm actually happier being ignorant of the truth as it lets me make up my own fantasies. All I can really say is that you should join a clan if you enjoy group play. Just make certain it is an ACTIVE clan. Nothing is worse than teaming up with part time sissies who never attack anything but pizza and soda pop while playing.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli
06-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Ok, I've still got NO clue who or what the EFF are.

Nothing. I can't post on most of their "Comment" sections, (really? are our posts that scary that you all turn off posting and questions/comments from others?), and those I can post on, NEVER REPLY.

I'd swear that the EFF is run by anti-social cowards if first impressions were anything. But I am patient. Sooner or later one of them will either learn to read or learn to reply, (which also denotes an ability to read).

Steve Carr
06-19-2012, 03:03 PM
we are the elite.fighting force. E.F.F the group was started 2 years ago.we play many games as a group. and any time u wanna try one of us machiavelli try us. we dont come to the forum cause we have our own group page. we hunt ras down..were very active thank you. were a tight group of gamers.

Tom Stone
06-19-2012, 03:12 PM
As for the EFF's, they should do their own promo work, but don't think any are on forum as yet...Send messages to players tagged, or wait and if you build properly,they will seek you out...good luck, RONIN

Ronin, Incorrect, Its just that this forum is moderated unlike the games where the EFF started, hence this forum being duller than a 4 hour speech by a Mister G Brown late of 10 Downing Street :eek:

Sean Wong
06-19-2012, 03:14 PM
If you see EFFers or sockies, run for your life ....

Tom Stone
06-19-2012, 03:15 PM
Ok, I've still got NO clue who or what the EFF are.

Nothing. I can't post on most of their "Comment" sections, (really? are our posts that scary that you all turn off posting and questions/comments from others?), and those I can post on, NEVER REPLY.

I'd swear that the EFF is run by anti-social cowards if first impressions were anything. But I am patient. Sooner or later one of them will either learn to read or learn to reply, (which also denotes an ability to read).

No Machiavelli, We just feel you're a tedious wankstain on the bedsheets of humanity and are therefore unworthy of being talked too, try again once you've finished your journey though live on the short yellow bus :p

Caz Sockpuppet
06-19-2012, 03:30 PM

Looking at date we all joined i think you will find i have been here longer than most so you can be sure EFF are here , We just preferred it the way it was . In fact if you go to game page and have the spare hours im sure you would still find many of us commenting on not to change the forum as this ~ an empty boring forum was inevitable .

AtticGeneral
06-19-2012, 03:59 PM
steve, you hunt ras down. lmao, please stop by and say hello sometime

Machiavelli
06-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Sweet, (hold on a second, I've gotta take off my bike helmet and see if I banged it up too much while licking the short bus windows), the EFF can read!

I was beginning to think that Collette would never get a response from the EFF. I had to spam about six members with posts on their profile comment sections to get them here, (yes, I eventually found six EFF players that are not afraid to have posts on their pages).

As for what they represent, it's evidently an anti-RAS mentality, the inability to laugh, and very poor grammar, (the last item is inherently part of the "can't read" territory).

They evidently have their own anti-social anti-RAS page that I must assume is filled with witty banter, EFF "Keep the EFF-ing morale UP cause the RAS are DRAGGING us constantly down!" propaganda posts, and hopefully grammar lessons too.

As for the lone sanction they posted on me, "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhaaaa ha ha ha...."
You really must play harder and try harder. The RAS are much more cruel and mean in battle than that. You couldn't even COLLECT the bounty, (heck, you had to have someone who was level 600+ post it because I think the rest of you can't even afford my bounty).
I fight the RAS all the time guys. I don't make it my mantra, I just like to fight. Heck, I've killed lots of EFF also, (the RAS are much tougher opponents than you all are.)

So when it comes to recommendations, Collette, I'd say go with the bad guys, the RAS. I'm not a member of that clan, but I've gotta say, they've got a great sense of humor compared to the lame EFF representatives that posted above.

Machiavelli

Tom Stone
06-20-2012, 02:23 PM
Sweet, (hold on a second, I've gotta take off my bike helmet and see if I banged it up too much while licking the short bus windows), the EFF can read!

I was beginning to think that Collette would never get a response from the EFF. I had to spam about six members with posts on their profile comment sections to get them here, (yes, I eventually found six EFF players that are not afraid to have posts on their pages).

As for what they represent, it's evidently an anti-RAS mentality, the inability to laugh, and very poor grammar, (the last item is inherently part of the "can't read" territory).

They evidently have their own anti-social anti-RAS page that I must assume is filled with witty banter, EFF "Keep the EFF-ing morale UP cause the RAS are DRAGGING us constantly down!" propaganda posts, and hopefully grammar lessons too.

As for the lone sanction they posted on me, "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhaaaa ha ha ha...."
You really must play harder and try harder. The RAS are much more cruel and mean in battle than that. You couldn't even COLLECT the bounty, (heck, you had to have someone who was level 600+ post it because I think the rest of you can't even afford my bounty).
I fight the RAS all the time guys. I don't make it my mantra, I just like to fight. Heck, I've killed lots of EFF also, (the RAS are much tougher opponents than you all are.)

So when it comes to recommendations, Collette, I'd say go with the bad guys, the RAS. I'm not a member of that clan, but I've gotta say, they've got a great sense of humor compared to the lame EFF representatives that posted above.

Machiavelli

Bloody hell Blaine, you really are full of shit - talk about verbal diarrhoea, when it comes to sprouting crap on the forum, you sure are in a league of your own :cool:

Ever thought that the reason why no ones bothered with you, is because you're not worth the time or effort, and besides, its demeaning to reach so far down the board to hit someone :rolleyes:

Machiavelli
06-20-2012, 06:10 PM
Now if I can only get the RAS here to comment...

Joe Templar
07-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Now if I can only get the RAS here to comment...

You'll probably get a lot more in here for at least 1 post just to claim the 10 gold :rolleyes:

PS: It does actually work as I got my 10 Gold ;)

Steve Carr
07-10-2012, 01:27 PM
the EFF is a group of kick ass game players

Sean Wong
07-10-2012, 03:40 PM
The Effers can be very tender loving care also.... Sometimes..

AtticGeneral
07-10-2012, 03:45 PM
RAS carnt post here as we are all too busy killing EFF

Steve Karr
07-10-2012, 07:24 PM
hahaha thats funny

James Sparks
01-13-2013, 10:46 AM
You'll probably get a lot more in here for at least 1 post just to claim the 10 gold :rolleyes:

PS: It does actually work as I got my 10 Gold ;)

Working on my 10 gold :)

james henderson
01-17-2013, 11:55 AM
EFF
I think with the recent changes by some of the more active members, or should I say Ex members
Extinct Fighting Force

RONIN
01-19-2013, 10:37 AM
^^Hehehe^^

Darran Noworldwar
01-22-2013, 01:47 AM
Oi Jim, I resemble that remark ...................................and so do you :-)

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-05-2013, 11:47 PM
[moderated] EFF, you guys are weak. NBK ALL DAY, akatsuki shadow technique is kicking your ass all night too! losers.

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-05-2013, 11:48 PM
EFF
or should I say
Extinct Fighting Force

cause Red John shot them.

Darran Llewellyn
02-15-2013, 02:22 PM
cause Red John shot them.

Really????? How did you avoid drowning in all their drool?? ..Most of their active members tend to ride on the short yellow bus :cool:

Davíd Iberia
02-17-2013, 08:51 AM
They are the greatest clan in WarZone (Y)