PDA

View Full Version : The complete list of clans

RONIN
06-04-2012, 07:08 PM
OK, clan admins, here you go, post up in here to compete for newbs....

Tony Welsh
07-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Heart`s Of Oak, small group. Fair play policy. Will help with game playing.

Gary Sandford
07-20-2012, 11:03 PM
What are the advantages of being in a clan? Isn't this a game that's based on your own individual work to get yourself to a higher level. I am fairly new to the games but I need some info

Darran Noworldwar
07-22-2012, 02:29 AM
Clan's/Groups can help each other Gary - Hits and tips for one, but helping each other out with battles and boss fights can come in handy - A lot of group members will only posts their links (HP, Cash etc) in their groups page thus removing a source for other players while conveying an advantage to their own members (they get the loot).

Most Clans/Groups will be invite only, and a far few of them had their roots in other games, EFF used to play World War (Note not World at War, whole different game that was) RAT's seemed to have been formed on another game as well.

Billy Taufik Hidayah
07-22-2012, 02:43 AM
how to join a clan or make it ?

Daniel De Villa
07-22-2012, 03:21 AM
I know this is crazy but what is a clan?

The Phoenix
07-22-2012, 09:32 AM
The Immortals. Small but growing group. Fair game play, use of Game Cheater Apps are Forbidden. We are independent battle commanders and do not wear badges. We help each other, especially in gifting and battle support. To join my battle command, you must be my friend first. I have full Facebook friend quota and a growing waiting list. As soon as a slot opens, I can add you to my group. To become my friend, send me a friend request and put WZA in the subject box.

Darran Noworldwar
07-22-2012, 12:08 PM
The Immortals. Small but growing group. Fair game play, use of Game Cheater Apps are Forbidden. We are independent battle commanders and do not wear badges. We help each other, especially in gifting and battle support. To join my battle command, you must be my friend first. I have full Facebook friend quota and a growing waiting list. As soon as a slot opens, I can add you to my group. To become my friend, send me a friend request and put WZA in the subject box.

So, basically you're looking for allies then - At least you're in the right sub-forum for that :rolleyes:

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
02-05-2013, 11:52 PM
I am rambo, and I`m kicking your ass (all of you)

SHERRY DIESEL
02-06-2013, 12:40 PM
:D
I'M ALSO WANTING TO UNDERSTAND THIS FORUM, AND THE WEAPONS THAT ARE
NOT BEING LOADED, AS I KEEP GETTING STUCK ON, THE SAME POINTS OF TRACKING THE ACTUAL WAR-LOSSES OR GAINES, CREDITS VERSES VIRUS BUG ISSUES, TO WHOM DO WE JOIN UP WITH AND IS THERE NOT A NOTIFICATION FOR PEOPLE ABOUT THE PURCHASES WHEN NOT TOLD ABOUT THE FORUM, THREADS, AS I WAS NOT BUT IT STOPPED ME AGAIN AS IF A STRANGER TO REDO THE THINGS I COMPLETED.
I NEED TEAM PERSONS INTERESTED IN THIS GAME. THANK YOU.
how to join a clan or make it ?
SHOULD i CONTACT MY FRIENDS ON THIS SITE ?

SHERRY DIESEL
02-06-2013, 12:43 PM
;)hello, be a joiner to my side
win with me, or link up, to view ..hints to this game is welcomed and appreciated.
thank you.

SHERRY DIESEL
02-06-2013, 12:51 PM
come and view this! Is there a bug on this game? If so, let me know.
I need to be directed to the correct person to contacrt about the rules and credits.:cool:
I am new to this also, and not a man.
I am working on getting a few helpers,
in my gaming and teams.;)playing now..join on with me, thank you, I would give and accept..as well as be honest.
Any tips are welcomed.Thanking you, have a good day and eve.

AtticGeneral
02-07-2013, 11:49 AM
There is only one clan.

!~R.A.S~! RULES!!!1

Joe Vanwynsberghe
02-09-2013, 01:16 PM
i know a clan , he say it his clan but it only his minies moehahhaaaa , not agree whit ras rules this game , maybe if i was when i was still ras , moehahahahahaaaa King not rules to , maybe we need to start a real war , sorry this game not alowed real war , can not hit below and make you cry , this game is a joke

AtticGeneral
02-10-2013, 02:56 PM
2x ras top 20 for experence
6x ras top 20 battle won
5x ras top 20 wealth
15x ras top 20 sanctions

RAS RULES

RONIN
02-13-2013, 01:22 PM
Sherry, The first bit of advice I can give is post in the correct threads...
http://forum.warzonefb.com/showthread.php?t=112 <warzone for dummies thread
http://forum.warzonefb.com/showthread.php?t=1784 < temp add me thread

RONIN
02-13-2013, 01:37 PM
To join a clan is usually by invite only,But a good way to help this along is to find out who is in the clan, and start a conversation with them.
In essence, find players you like, talk with them, and you will figure out who you get along with
I am the creator and admin. of the RONIN clan, (W@W survivors,lol). We are also a small clan, but close knit. I will tell you that it is an individual effort, But a clan can help with gifting, and the occasional "problem antagonist".

https://www.facebook.com/mike.graham.3597?ref=tn_tnmn

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=596922143667393&set=a.547039261989015.135052.100000488383068&type=1

Darran Llewellyn
02-15-2013, 02:18 PM
i know a clan , he say it his clan but it only his minies moehahhaaaa , not agree whit ras rules this game , maybe if i was when i was still ras , moehahahahahaaaa King not rules to , maybe we need to start a real war , sorry this game not alowed real war , can not hit below and make you cry , this game is a joke

Oh god, here we go again, Gaylords wibbling into his horse burger while trying to make out he's important..... impotent more like :cool:

Darran Llewellyn
02-15-2013, 02:20 PM
2x ras top 20 for experence
6x ras top 20 battle won
5x ras top 20 wealth
15x ras top 20 sanctions

RAS RULES

2x ras top 20 for experence - But 18 are not
6x ras top 20 battle won - But 14 are not
5x ras top 20 wealth - But 15 are not
15x ras top 20 sanctions - 5 are not, but it does help when you sanction yourselves :-)

RAS, bloody good at blowing their own trumpets, but don't worry, they soon become just background noise :)

Chrissie Baxter
10-16-2013, 04:47 AM
cool can i join.mega low player with no idea and seriously need allies..LOL
https://www.facebook.com/chrissie.baxter.3

AtticGeneral
10-16-2013, 08:43 AM
we are still here darran. can you hear us?

Darran Noworldwar
10-20-2013, 07:02 AM
we are still here darran. can you hear us?

No, because I binned the game a month ago...........only drop in now and again these days/.........please call when something interesting happens :)

AtticGeneral
10-22-2013, 11:53 AM
i thought you were taking a break, feel like that myself.
dont go too far tho.

philb69
11-05-2013, 03:55 PM
what level do you need to be to join your clan

Binthere Donethat
11-10-2013, 08:36 AM
what level do you need to be to join your clan

Levels dont matter.......its if we like you or not :-)

melner
11-10-2013, 10:25 AM
I am at level 860 and no one wants to recruit me .

Binthere Donethat
11-10-2013, 11:46 AM
I am at level 860 and no one wants to recruit me .

Get to know your allies, if they are in a clan, they might well end up sponsoring you, or at least putting your name forward to be considered for clan membership.....failing that..............start your own clan and kick some arrse :D

melner
11-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Tried to get in the EFF but they think I am too controversial ,Plus there Boss is a fan of the Wolverines . Tried to get in the RAS but me being able to tie my own shoes overqualified me .Was talking to this Henderson follow ,he seems like a nice chap but I Can't understand sometimes . Something about the Brits. not being able to speak proper English. Maybe I will do as you say and try to start my own group .

james henderson
11-10-2013, 01:54 PM
Is that the sweet sound of someone kissing my ass? lol
Get back to me via facebook, then I can put name to the profile.
Or this could just be a piss take
168. STONER SOCKY
Level: 860

Simon Gregory
06-13-2014, 02:50 AM
There is only one clan.

!~R.A.S~! RULES!!!1

Heehee... Something tells me he's changed his mind since then :)

HiH
06-13-2014, 09:52 PM
Is that the sweet sound of someone kissing my ass? lol
Get back to me via facebook, then I can put name to the profile.
Or this could just be a piss take
168. STONER SOCKY
Level: 860

Not the sound of ass kissing, and James you have heard the sound but it has been a long time. If this is a real request for anything as we all know, the pokes per Facebook are much easier than the connects via the game forum