PDA

View Full Version : Boss Fights Have STARTED!

Machiavelli
06-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Ok, I decided to take it easy and work my way from the bottom of the bosses, (not literally, I only do that at work to get ahead...), with the admiral and go from there.
I killed the admiral in nine nuke attacks. Got lots of stuff, (albeit at my level, that stuff is fairly pointless, but I got PRIZES!).
Now, a few hours later, I'm up to Mr. Cabana, (really? who names their kid after a waterside structure? or did they do that because of where they conceived the kid and he's held a grudge ever since that has led him up to being a mean and nasty boss?). I've almost killed him outright with nuke attacks, (had to use my gift supplies to boost my ability to fight him more, but he's 85% dead outright and I'll finish him off in a few hours.)
As for the higher level bosses, I see that they are going to be tough. Will take some determination, cooperation, and effort to bring the big guys down.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli
06-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Mr. Cabana is dead. Killed him 2 hours after the start of hostilities. I'm taking up a collection for flowers to send to his wife and for the funeral if anyone wishes to contribute. Received nine prizes, nothing I wanted, but got nine prizes none the less!
Now for the next boss.
I am certain that all those players out there that I regularly hit because I've wiped out the NPC Generals are celebrating right now because they are getting a break from my usual destructive nature.

Machiavelli

EGF RONIN
06-06-2012, 04:47 PM
I can't afford to donate to the funeral,but i could help dig the hole.I wish i had a witty comeback for the "bottom of the Bosses" part but at the moment i am drawing a blank.I will get back to you on that

Machiavelli
06-06-2012, 06:25 PM
I've got a witty comeback for the "bottom of the Bosses". I had to pull his head out of his arse first in order to get to his bottom...

p.s. welcome new forum member, (yore still a junior till you've posted 30 times).

Machiavelli
06-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Plan on having help with the bigger bosses. I know that Sheikh Ahmed ibn Latif has 150,000 health, and I don't know of many people who can do that much damage in 48 hours. So get with friends, advertise, and hope for the best. Start low if playing alone, or gang up on bigger guys if in a group.
And if this setup is the same as what I've seen in other games, you can gain as much from simply assisting others as from starting your own fight. So look around at your friend's posts and see what looks within your range. You need to do about 2% of the damage, (minimum), to get a chance at any of the loot items. More than that increases your odds greatly. The bigger the boss, the better the items.

Machiavelli

RONIN
06-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Another RONIN in the house!!!!!!My evil legacy lives on.....

egfwerclan
06-09-2012, 11:57 AM
People's President Alexei Dmitriev has 1,200,000 health at the start. 43 out of 50 hitting and me with no supplies go figure!!!

EGF RONIN
06-09-2012, 12:29 PM
I believe Machiavelli made a post here where we can post our boss fights and we are going to coordinate attacks for each other.Or you can get with Blaine.We might be doing one this evening!