Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hello game developers,
    I was really enjoying all that cash rolling in and feel you over-nerfed the payout, how about 5-10 B for 200K worth of damage. That money can really level the playing field and make the game fun because people can play allot more and finally get the units they need to defend and attack. This game actually got me away from Call of Duty and Battlefield 3 for a week and that's hard to do.Please reconsider these boss fights!

nice one arne, big mouth

This is total Bullshit, how do you make a mistake like this? maybe you should take away all the rewards we were getting too. Take back all the tanks and other units cause people were having waaaaaay too much fun collecting them and no one is allowed to have fun in warzone. take back all my free ammo crates too because I clearly won't be needing them anymore because there is noone for me to battle anymore. I have always kept myself at a lower level in this game so that i would have enough people to battle. staying at a low level is a sacrifice because I have extremely low energy/morale points and this keeps me from making any money from missions. Then you bring out these new bosses and these HUGE money payouts, so finally I have a way of making some real money. so I decide to do tons of boss battles and sacrificed my level because i thought the money was worth it. Then you sweep the rug out from underneath us and say ohhh sorry we made a mistake. I gained 150 levels in 1 week, thats a pretty damn big mistake. Now I have about 20 people that I can battle and 2000 free ammo boxes (125 each). Great job devs, looks like I will be going back into retirement. But........ I won't be retiring until I have destroyed this A-hole.....Drive your army back! Arne Hansen's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!

Quote Originally Posted by RAS-Tommy Gun View Post
    This is total Bullshit Arne Hansen's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!
    Co-Signed ________

I'm not done yet. So now I'm stuck at level 709 with barely any morale points for missions, 2000 un needed ammo points, No F@*king way to make money Money, and no one to fight. Thats just great. How bout you give me back my 850 skill points that I put into Ammo this week and My 400 skill points that I put into health, so I can put them allllllll into defense to protect my weak ass.

44 seconds ago
    You attacked Arne Hansen.
    You won the battle, gaining 14 experience and taking 52 damage.
    Details
    49 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 28 experience and taking 57 damage.
    Details
    54 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 7 experience and taking 47 damage.
    Details
    57 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 42 experience and taking 57 damage.
    Details
    1 minute ago
    Details

Quote Originally Posted by RAS-Tommy Gun View Post
    44 seconds ago
    Details
    49 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 28 experience and taking 57 damage.
    Details
    54 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 7 experience and taking 47 damage.
    Details
    57 seconds ago
    You won the battle, gaining 42 experience and taking 57 damage.
    Details
    1 minute ago
    Details
    Wtf, Tommy is half the level of this guy. I hope devs listen to THE PLAYERS WHO TAKE THE GAME FOR REAL. Not as a joke lol anyway, whatever. . i'll check back lol

I think 5-10B for 100-200K damage on Oshea is fair, plus it will force us to use more ammo which we will run out of forcing us to put more skill points in ammo, fight more bosses and make you money by purchasing refills and more skill points.Also maybe on the weekends you can increase the payout which would be nice for us working folks.
    ~O~HOD

Gone from feast to famine, perhaps the dev's could find a middle ground because quite frankly the payouts now are just extracting the urine :-(

Hello everyone,

First of all, this was an exploit that we are completely responsible for. An error slipped past ~10 days ago, when we set out to rebalance the cash rewards from Boss fights, depending on their level. But more importantly, a lot of players took advantage of it and no money will be taken back from those who did. We know the exploit was in effect for a bit too long, but we cannot return the cash rewards to these values, since they are extremely high and completely unbalanced.

With that being said, we do intend to raise the cash rewards a bit and try and find a sweet spot that makes the transition easier from this period. How much it will be raised, we have not decided yet.

Please keep in mind that the game has gone through some extensive updates in the past weeks (one of the major ones being the cash payout from Bosses) and that is exactly how we intend to continue, while also trying to maintain balance as much as possible. The current values are the intended ones for two weeks ago and the game is not slower than it should have been given the balanced rewards.

Again, we apologize for the inconveniences this has caused and we will assume the blame for it, while also continuing to update the game. Thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.