Welcome to the Forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Admin - Not saying that I did not battle with him. As far as the revenge, lower hits higher, higher gets two revenge hits, right? Then explain why he kept hitting me for two weeks, he should have run out of those revenge hits.

Also and this is the good one, miraculously he stopped hitting me the day after this thread started. HMMMMMMM

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Nuts View Post
    Admin - Not saying that I did not battle with him. As far as the revenge, lower hits higher, higher gets two revenge hits, right? Then explain why he kept hitting me for two weeks, he should have run out of those revenge hits.

Also and this is the good one, miraculously he stopped hitting me the day after this thread started. HMMMMMMM
    The revenge rule is the same for both the lower and the higher player: you get one revenge every time they attack you and they get one every time you attack them. The higher level player can hit the lower level player for as many times as the lower level player attacked them, but the lower level player can hit the higher level player for as many times as they want. Please note that they may have attacked you more times than you attacked them in the last two weeks, but we are counting the overall revenge hits, not only those made in the last two weeks. If you have attacked them through their profile after you run out of revenge hits, you constantly increased this limit over time and if you continue to retaliate (through your Revenge List or their Profile) you will continue to increase it. They may have many days or weeks before they run out of revenges, but eventually they will and when they run out of revenges, they won't be able to attack you any further.

RAS-Tommy Gun, yes, some of the names you posted were all the same person.