Welcome to the Forums

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [QUOTE=Binthere Donethat;4993]1, By asking the dev's not to slow the game down when they implement it?? Hardly a case of suffering from "anxiety, concern and discomfort" over the matter, and as for the long term damage I've done to the game??? Prove it....Of course, you're unable to do so, [moderated].

2. No, you do need to solid proof or evidence that either me of Jim are cheating - Mind you, since you're unable to grasp that we are different people I don't suppose you're going to come up with any evidence anytime soon..........mainly because the is none.....Please post your proof otherwise.

3. Ok, same again, please prove that either me of Jim is a "lying, cheating and stealing bastard".....You're better off just proving I'm a right bastard, now there's loads of evidence for that....Hell. I'd not even dispute that, in fact, I'm proud to be a right bastard

[moderated]

Blah! Blah! Blah! Talk all the thrash you want, [moderated]. No matter what you do now in any way you can just to divert the main issue against you are now irrelevant because the solid ball of justice is now in the WZ admin and devs wihich you don't even have because [moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 07-15-2013 at 10:40 AM.