Welcome to the Forums

Thread: Marketplace

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi guys, I can't promise anything specific about these, but they've been noted and we'll consider them for future updates. Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Hi guys, I can't promise anything specific about these, but they've been noted and we'll consider them for future updates. Thanks.
    I have another suggestion that I hope you will seriously consider if you can't address the thinning or dwindling supply refills issue immediately: Please increase the maximum damage points we can inflict on the highest level bosses from the current almost 1.8K to 3.6K to 4K so that we can save as much as possible on the available refills we have and also complete more boss fights minimizing the anxiety on having few supply refills left in our inventory. Thank you and have a great day to all good WZ players out there.