Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sanction board issues

Am encountering multiple "hangers" who are dead, but not gone...Also, there were multiple posters tonight, (Sat.23rd, approx 9:30pm est) And at least a couple dozen players hitting, and the board did not hold up well, freezing, jumping, and generally a pain. I consider the sanction board almost as important as the forum here, and wonder if it could be "tweeked" to work better. I will add more to this tomorrow, am whipped

K, I'm back...Another thing, Is there any way to turn off the "You have crushed Weazeldik's army..." thing? It has pimped me out of half a dozen sanctions,As by the time I can post or bypass it, the person I am hitting is gone...

Administrator
    RONIN,
    We removed the fight won pop-up for when you attack for a sanction. You should see this live in a couple of days. Thank you for your suggestion.
    Regarding the sanction board issues, we checked but didn't find any problems yet. We will still investigate and keep an eye on the sanctions board. Let us know if you find more details or if it happens again.

Administrator
    We have just noticed some errors on the Sanctions Board, we are looking into this right now.

Ronin is right, there were some errors. The RAS was having a sanction party and we were trying to pick them off also, but it was glitching almost every single time.
    Players would never show up on the board.
    Players would show up as a question mark, (with no bounty price, name, or any other identification).
    Players would get stuck in battle constantly.
    And of course, that horrid, "You CRUSHED your opponent" screen, (which as you've stated above, will be gone in sanction battles now - Thank you!)
    This went on for about 20 minutes because there were so many players trying to access that part of Warzone, (which still wasn't that many people), before the two of us gave up on it for the time being.
    Sanctions are fun. Glad you found the errors and hope to be back out there enjoying a revised/repaired sanction board.

Administrator
    We have identified and fixed the issue that caused some sanctioned players to be stuck in fights, thus non-attackable for several minutes. We believe that this was the main source of the errors. Anyway, please let us know if you still see any other issues on the Sanction Board. Thank you!

Your welcome, and thanks for the quick reply/results
    Last edited by RONIN; 06-29-2012 at 07:44 PM. Reason: spell-check

hey admin, there been alot of players not appearing on the sanctions lately. a sanctioned player would appear on one players list and not the anothers. for example my mini would sanction someone and it will not appear on my other account, even with clicking refresh every second.
    other clan members are having the same thing happen to them.
    now we at ras like having sanction partys, they are great fun, so we all know that a sanction is comming but they never turn up.
    we are loosing money transfers by the bucket load. lmao

could you look into it for us?

thanks

But AtticGeneral is correct, the sanction board is often iffy on performance. Sometimes it's downright annoying, especially when multiple people are playing it. It should handle hundreds of players and dozens of sanctioned players with EASE. Please fix it, we love sanctions.

lmao, we may have to include you in our next sanction party, lol