Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    lmao, we may have to include you in our next sanction party, lol

I think you all did "include" me in your last sanction party... (I don't mind, it was fun seeing who could beat me and who couldn't)
    But I really do miss the sanctions. Your sanction board should be able to handle 100 sanctioned players without glitching. Especially if you want the hardcore players to use it more.

Administrator
    The "lag" that you noticed when using multiple accounts is actually something that we introduced, let me explain more:
    Lately we have noticed some players that were manipulating both Battles Won and Sanctions Rankings by using multiple accounts. Thus, the first players in those two categories took big advantages by only winning battles / sanctions using multiple accounts. We will not ban people for using multiple accounts, instead we have developed a system that won't let the accounts interact with each other in a way for one account to gain unfair advantages. This applies to both battles and sanctions. For the sanctions list, if you place a sanction with one account, you will see it on your other account(s) with a delay of a couple of minutes in order for other players to have a chance of claiming it. This is at least a temporarily measure that we took in order to prevent the spread of this type of game manipulation. We have a few more days to finish the sanction board changes (collective sanctions, 24h player link, lowering the sanctions) - after that we'll see if we keep this measure or if it won't be necessarily anymore.

We have had some issues with the sanctions last week, but they have been fixed. We also have a server upgrade scheduled for these days, anyway, just wanted to let you know that the game should handle tens of simultaneous sanctions with no performance problems.

oh no. a server upgrade, thats what they told us in w@w, just before they screwed us,lol,
    thanks admin, actually a really good idea, i hope it stays

multiple accounts ....what does that mean??????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by ras unknown View Post
    multiple accounts ....what does that mean??????????????????
    hahahahahahahahahaha

dont like the delay on sanction board not fair 2 ppl in groups transfering cash other groups get it !!!

Administrator
    Tony - although not a fair practice either, the cash transfers between groups are not affected by this measure unless the groups are actually made of one single player having multiple accounts.

hi just came on here to say getting loot to complete missions is getting harder im waisting too much moral an not getting anything.