Welcome to the Forums
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

looting bases is a great idea

I really like the idea of looting bases, the next plan should be looting players of their mission earned units...

When in a battle, if your opponent has not collected their base income for more than 12 h after it was supposed to, would you like to ransack a part of their income?
    Yes, ransack uncollected base income
    73%
    No, leave uncollected base income
    27%
    As you can see, almost all of us love this idea, BUT, I can't wait to hear the cryin' once it's YOUR money gettin' pilfered .....

I remember getting this in the old World War game..not W@W....

100,000,000,000,000,000...or more

...and that buys A LOT of hookers and beer! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by FALSADOOM View Post
    I remember getting this in the old World War game..not W@W....

100,000,000,000,000,000...or more
    Or getting so much cash that it would lock you up, hence some right bastards trying to dump money on other players

If they are going to implement this system (which I think is silly), I think there should be a way to put your bases "on hold" for when you on holidays, etc. Otherwise people will see this as a nice cash cow for doing nothing at all.

Will we be seeing this soon ?

Quote Originally Posted by I am a target View Post
    If they are going to implement this system (which I think is silly), I think there should be a way to put your bases "on hold" for when you on holidays, etc. Otherwise people will see this as a nice cash cow for doing nothing at all.
    You can always cash in your bases, bear in mind, all of us cant be here all of the time, what goes for you goes for all of us. as for putting your bases on hold, what is to stop everyone from doing the same, the idea is to generate cash for battles, there are a lot of players out there who have given up on the game, their bases still generate cash. don't just look at things from your own perspective, you will get hit sometimes when you are just levelling and lose a lt more cash, would you like a rule where you cant be hit whhilst levelling? ever thought of Farmville?

Quote Originally Posted by james henderson View Post
    You can always cash in your bases, bear in mind, all of us cant be here all of the time, what goes for you goes for all of us. as for putting your bases on hold, what is to stop everyone from doing the same, the idea is to generate cash for battles, there are a lot of players out there who have given up on the game, their bases still generate cash. don't just look at things from your own perspective, you will get hit sometimes when you are just levelling and lose a lt more cash, would you like a rule where you cant be hit whhilst levelling? ever thought of Farmville?
    James, did you even READ what I wrote? I think not. What I said was, having the ability to put the bases on hold for a period of time, which means they do not generate cash. Not sure if you checked but selling your bases will mean you will lose a fortune (They sell for less than the buy price).
    Nothing to do with Farmville at all. Oh, I know. You want to find someone who has left or given up and farm them without having to worry about working for it. Sorry, I should have seen it from your perspective.
    Last edited by I am a target; 08-12-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Typos, missing words, anger management.

Quote Originally Posted by I am a target View Post
    James, did you even READ what I wrote? I think not. What I said was, having the ability to put the bases on hold for a period of time, which means they do not generate cash. Not sure if you checked but selling your bases will mean you will lose a fortune (They sell for less than the buy price).
    Nothing to do with Farmville at all. Oh, I know. You want to find someone who has left or given up and farm them without having to worry about working for it. Sorry, I should have seen it from your perspective.

Yes I did read what you wrote. You want to be able to put your bases on hold so you can't be touched when your not playing, did you read what the devs plan?
    When in a battle, if your opponent has not collected their base income for more than 12 h after it was supposed to, would you like to ransack a part of their income?
    You would lose about 50% income. No guesses for which way you voted, puts you in the minority by a very long margin