Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Errors

Errors

Hi Devs

I'm getting a lot of errors when trying to post cash. items etc.

Is this a game glitch or a facebook glitch?

Thanks in advance

Yeah I get the same thing too, especially when sending a collection item to an ally - very frustrating.
    Clearing the bowser seems to be a temporary fix but does not fix the problem altogether

im getting sick & tired ov these errors cant post boss fights cant share cash half the time & im really nad about sharing items 2 my group or any1 else iv lost 30 or 40 into space!!!!!!!! when are u going 2 fix this problem ? game is suppoes 2 be fun not agravating 2 the point it really p.... u off hope u can fix this soon or ur gonna lose alot ov players ty the night stalker

How about it Devs - any reply?

Hello everyone,

We are aware of these kinds of problems, continuously testing the game and we are currently looking into them , but we need some thorough details about what exactly happens.
    So please tell us what browsers are you using and if there are certain conditions in which these problems occur, like a certain time of day or if it happens after a certain playtime and if you have observed similar problems in other Facebook games.

As a temporary solution, please be sure to clean your browser's cache after at least one hour of continuous play and refreshing the game's page from time to time (with the F5 key).

We're continuing to monitor the forums and the game's main page and groups and will respond as soon as possible.
    Thanks.

im useing firfox & refresh does not work either all we are getting is eror error error cant share items with ant1 they go into space!!! cant share cash 80% ov the time cant share wish list cant share anything 70 % ov the time the ppl are really getting feed up with this i no i am iv spent alot ov time on this game & for what error error error iv sent atleast 50 item pieces into space its not getting any better wish u would fix this asp........TY Tony Fisher the night stalker

Hi Tony,

We are doing all we can to try to replicate these problems on Firefox and other browsers, so please tell us what exactly are the error messages saying, when exactly do you get them and we would be grateful if you could provide us with a screen-shot(s) of the respective windows.

We are awaiting your response, thanks.

I personally use Chrome or Rockmelt, the errors seem to happen randomly and the only work around is by clearing the cache and refreshing (F5) as mentioned above, if you are sending multiple collection items to an ally or allies then this can be done for between 3 and 5 items before the potential error, however I have noticed that other posts to your timeline affect this i.e. when you collect base money and post to share to friends etc. Another factor that seems related to this, is if you have a chatbox open - not sure why or how but does seem to make a difference.

Hope this helps somewhat

Andy

What I dont understand is that if someone posts a request for items and you try to send one and get the error then the item is not sent and remains in your inventory. However if you send a collection item to an ally then your count for that item increases by 1 and theirs too unless the error is generated in which case your count increases and they dont receive the post. Maybe if a solution to this cannot be found and it is a Facebook issue then you could make it like a requested item i.e. if the error is generated then neither of you receive the item, and the collection item remains so at least you can try again to send it.

Hi Andy,
    We have tried to replicate the problem on Chrome and Firefox and nothing came up but we'll be on the lookout for anything new. If you were referring to the "Cannot post to user's Wall" message, that appears when the user has de-friended you or has blocked messages from the game.

In "However if you send a collection item to an ally then your count for that item increases by 1 and theirs too unless the error is generated in which case your count increases and they dont receive the post." did you actually want to say that your count decreases?

Even so, don't worry about losing your items when sending one to another player because there's no place where they can be lost if the other player does not receive them.

We're awaiting your response, thanks.