Welcome to the Forums

Some changes are good but this one S*cks

Devs why did you change the value of the IT centers. I was worth 1.3 billion yesterday now i'm worth 980 mill. The units are so friggin expensive I don't know why you would take money away from us.

i have to agree, the units we buy are expensive enough, and why would you cut the money bases output?? if anything i would increase them at least to help in building ones army.. not go the other way..if you are going to do this, then cut the cost of the units we have to buy for our armies...

Yes I like to know also thanks

your right

you are on the money

Administrator
    RAS-Tommy Gun: We have not changed the price or income of any property since this game launched. We have checked your account and saw that yesterday the "Credit Card" pro item expired on your account (the Credit Card increases your income with 20% - increasing the income, your worth also increases) so this is why you saw a drop in hourly income and worth. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Foot in mouth. sorry admins. this is the first week ever that I was not in top 20 battle wins so i didnt receive the credit card. thanks for the response

As i have said before,we have some really good Admins in this game.They actually listen to us. Thanks to you all

i agree it is expensive

It's hard not being in the Top 20... My thanks to the admins for their replies, though.

My thanks to Mr. Ronin, (all the Ronins), for always being there and helping people out as you do.