Welcome to the Forums

cashing in useless loot items

Any possibility of cashing in useless loot items, at present my stock of depth bombs is growing, soon I'll have 1000 of them, no chance of ever using them up.
    as 1, at my level, they have the same effect as throwing a toothpick against a tank.
    2, I have higher level stuff to use, which gets used forst in any case.
    How about say for instance, now with the new format of bases being raided, that we could trade say 1000 depth bombs for a base defence fence, this would protect the base if we were unable to play for the required amount of time.
    There is also a lot of other stuff out there that you could do something similar with.
    This ofcourse applies to the higher level players as low levels will use the equipment

Hi James,
    As I've recently said in other posts, we're thinking of different trade systems for loot (and maybe other items), especially with the coming updates, so stay tuned.

when is the next update for the game

Next big one is coming... soon.

getting severely hacked off with the recent batch of boss fights, been taking part in some of the big ones and also mid level wangs.
    What gives, I put in 10% on a wang and what comes back, mainly unusable rubbish, 6 ap bombs, 1 flag, 2 crates, 1 cadet and a cap, come on get a grip, less of the bombs. if these items are supposed to have the same drop chance, at least let it be evenly spread out accross the board.

We periodically reconsider boss stats, depending on their level and rewards. The first ones, for example, are not changed in any ways (generally) since they're easy enough already, but mid to high-level ones (the latter, especially) might or will surely get modified, especially as new ones are introduced.

awww crap, I feel bad, I only have 775 depth bombs.

I was hoping you'll also include the various oversupply of mission loots which also can be traded for a special item.