Welcome to the Forums

Forum loading issues and other items

Hi there.

First of all, I'd like to thank you all who are monitoring the forum. You've been very responsive to questions and we like that.

I've got two questions for you. A player I know can't access the forum, (used to be able to do so), and she can't post her question, so I'm going to do it for her.

"This is what i get when i open the warzone forum since last week till now

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_ef3a01843e3aa315aa3a25783839d2a9, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

browser IE version 9 updated. But i checked earlier it was working."

Any ideas on that? I've received the same message before, but when I was using my Kindle instead of one of the other devices I have.

Secondly, I occasionally get a "Security Certificate" warning regarding the game. Not too much on the computers, but on my phone and my kindle. What's up with that?

Thanks for the game, we're just trying to figure out some things.
    Machiavelli

Administrator
    Hi Machiavelli,

First problem, with the player that cannot access the forum should be temporarily fixed now - please let us know if she still can't use the forum. We are working on a permanent fix for this issue.

Can you please let us know more details about the second issue, maybe attaching a screenshot? What browser are you using on your Kindle / Phone?

I get the security issue on both my Android phone and on my Kindle Fire. Never get it on my computers. I'm going to have to take a pic of it and send it to you, (as you've requested.)

I do have something else... I just changed my name today, (from Machiavelli to Wang Qin Killer Squad 11), but it cut off my last "1" when the change was taken. I double checked the spelling and everything. Is there a way to have this corrected? (mainly because there is already another Wang Qin Killer Squad 1 out there.)

Thanks for the input, I'll pass on the forum loading issue to the player, (they've switched to Chrome for the time being to access the forum but prefer IE9).

Machiavelli

Administrator
    We have corrected your name - the game didn't cut it, don't know what happened there.

Thank you! I've got to say, the response time and effort you all are putting in to helping and listening to us is fantastic.

p.s. I probably did something stupid. I deleted the "#" in front of the "11" and probably wiped out a "1" in the process. My thanks for fixing it.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 07-25-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Administrator
    The forum was upgraded to the last version this morning, the errors that were displayed to your friend should be permanently fixed now. Please let us know if any of you still gets them.
    You're welcome for the name change, we are doing our best to answer all questions and fix all reported issues. Don't forget to attach the Security Issues from mobile devices. Thanks!