Welcome to the Forums

collection items

iv sent 8 diffrent ppl collection items custom 2 them they never received them whats up with that ? yall take are copy & paist away now uv taken are group chat away !!! u stoped us from puting up sanctions with other account by delaying them not fair 2 us just wata no if u want every1 to stop playing this game cuz im about 2 stop iv had enuff ov this childish things u are doing 2 the game u are screwing it up getting boring if u ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have noticed this as well, I believe the fault here lies with facebook..If you notice, the ticker runs constantly, and I don't believe everything gets posted.A simple solution might be to have specific gifts posted to their timeline/wall. ( I, myself, assume the issue is timelines fault, since it is so busy reporting our subversive comments/post to the authorities,posts get neglected)
    Actually, I am just blowing smoke up yer arse, since I don't have a clue how this crap works....

i get "error occured. please try again later" whenever i try to post after completing a collection.

Administrator
    We have received a couple of complaints regarding this issue lately, we are investigating the causes of these problems. Please let us know more about this issue, anything can help us. We couldn't reproduce this with several accounts, across several browsers. Thank you.

Regarding the copy-paste not being available for when the feed dialog appears, Facebook removed that, not us. They are managing all the feed and request pop-ups.