Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle Log

Battle Log

Devs, would it be possible to split this log into two parts i.e. into attacks made as well as defences and also at the bottom could you add a total or even better a total per equipment type ?

They did! They did!!!!

I looked at some of my battles this morning, and at the bottom of each type of unit, (Infantry, Ground, Air, and Naval), is a total for your items in that category, (and your opponents), so you can see where you are stronger or weaker!

AWESOME!

Yes Devs awesome and congrats on all the new missions, boss fights and changes you have made - all most welcome

Still like to be able to see history of attacks made tho, so when you lose a fight you can identify your weaknesses etc, at the moment don't always have time to view a battle result as maybe after a sanction or wanting to continue a fight or multiple fights.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by !~RAS Carpangler~! View Post
    Still like to be able to see history of attacks made tho, so when you lose a fight you can identify your weaknesses etc, at the moment don't always have time to view a battle result as maybe after a sanction or wanting to continue a fight or multiple fights.
    Thank you for your suggestion, we will add a log of the last attacks made. Let us know if you have any other suggestions.

Thanks, really enjoying this game at the moment and your feedback, responses and willingness to make changes based on peoples ideas and suggestions is most refreshing, nice work DEVs

Just checking about the log of attacks made, has this been implemented yet and if so where is it lol

Administrator
    It will be implemented on your home page, Battle Log section. We will make some other changes to the Battle Log section and the attacks made will be also added then. We can't provide an estimate for when it will be available, but it's on our list and it will be implemented. Thank you for your patience, let us know if you have any other suggestions!

yes i have one.
    in our boss battle list, where it says join or engage, can we have a delete button. i have loads of bosses that i have clicked on that i wont battle in, either no one else is doing it therefor it would be a waste of ammo on my part, or there just is not enough time left to get good rewards. i have like 20 or so and i keep missing the good one,s when i return with more ammo. the alternitve is to click everyone to see how much damage i have done and that drives me crazy.
    please

merci

Thanks Devs much appreciated.
    Ref AtticGenerals post I fully agree, a delete button would also be a great addition as I build up a large list and most of the boss fights I do not play as I am concentrating my ammo on the ones that help me best ref the payouts.