Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

dev please read this its the last time i bored you here

dev you have no idea how many great players quit warzone ore give they acounth away to other low levels , i not want to bragg but Conan is famous in many other games , i did ask why they all quit ,
    this are the main reasons i hear
    1 can not hit below and help clan our friends our just hit the low levels who insulth you in forums
    2 heal real to expensife
    3 wait 2 min to heal is so anoying
    4 sanctions is the not working part this game
    5 if you want i make you a list from all players who stop playing warzone ore give acounth away
    you will see they all high levels and did use them cc card a lot

i will quit soon to if this continue

merry cristmass and happy new year

hi all....
    actually i agreed with all what conan said here...just wanna add something about no 1.
    >> can not hit below and help clan our friends our just hit the low levels who insulth you in forums
    --- my suggestion to u dev, let us high level player ability to attack low level player but with condition our weapon/loot/gear/stuff same level with low level player...its fair n square..
    thats all....n tysvm.

Hi guys, sorry for the delay.
    There's not much I can promise for now, except that we're working to get the next big add-on out, hopefully this weekend or at the start of next week. As I've said, issues like the amount necessary for healing or re-balancing the healing waiting period are on our considerations list for some time now and I guarantee you they will be addressed somehow. We'll restart balancing the game immediately after the add-on is live.

Joel, what problems are you having exactly with the sanctions?

Cheers and thanks for your patience.

thank you to reply alex ,
    i wil try to reply to your question in my bad english lol,
    this game is the most close to w@w maybe the best wargame ever ,warzone it real a great game , but this game is the only one where you not want to level cause your battle list more empty everytime
    sanctions?
    in w@w sanctions was so fun for all powerfull players
    you could sanction who you want 20 times in a row and take your own bounty
    that was total power and a great lot fun for all high levels
    all who did play w@w a lot have a minie or more then 1 ammo acounth our money acounth to sanction
    in warzone you dev seems against minies
    i can tell you if you have 5000 players here you have 2000 minies included
    you did put a time delay on sanctions , if you sanctions whit same ip adress you have to wait 3 min more then all other players , whit this you real killed sanctions
    what they do now some clans sanction for each other
    all the fun is gone
    santion is the only way to have some more income and all killer love santions but in warzone it just not work
    i real spend a lot time in warzone and real money to and i love this game , but i'm a high level now and if i could i would prefer to level backwards,
    this game is a gentle knight wargame , can only hl 2 times day same player , can not hit below to show your power to all who insulth you or just the players you not like
    i real waiting the update, have a nice day-evening
    and happy new year in advance

Alex , like the news about add on. presume it's Australasia. Is there any new oil plants, as it will take me over 8 years to collect 1 billion barrels to buy last oil land. happy new year

just 8 years Gordon...??? pretty quick for u....me..??? maybe next 15 years...hahahahahaha...Alex..pls replace last oil land with others....pls!!!

Joel,
    Thanks for your detailed explanation.
    Handling secondary accounts is a tricky busyness and we have to be careful with them since they can lead to all kinds of exploits. But, as I've said (and will try not to repeat it anymore) after the next add-on is live, we will resume re-balancing and fixing where necessary. Please have just a bit more patience.

Gordon and Blackbird
    The next add-on is not Australasia, but a completely new module for the game, which we bet you'll enjoy and that we will continue to expand in 2013. Sadly, there's no definitive date I can give for its launch, but it shouldn't be more than a week now.
    And yes, work on Australasia will resume after this module is live and it will also bring new land space and buildings with it.

Cheers and thanks for your patience, guys.

Intriguing Alex the plot thickens, look forward to the new module something for the new year to play with.
    Blackbird patience is a virtue and oil is running out lol...

we all trust you alex to make this game not boring
    hope i not need 4 months savings again to buy new bases hahaahaa
    have fun all

it will be nice for new things in the coming weeks. thank you